Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC HOLDER Criteria  (Read 233 times)
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

Having so called friends to mean a lot for each holder. To join the community of holders would be very effective in the sense of getting news about every changing on time and to have power in hands in the form of bitcoin which isn't going to be touched till the price will not reached the agreed maximum, let's say 100k $.
I believe this time you can buy and hold bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are uptrend in the short term, so at this time I believe you Should start buying bitcoin for earliest profit. The bitcoin price, after rising to $ 8500, is now correcting at $ 8100 and is starting to rise slightly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

• Many studies, where before investing a person Research or research is often described as an active, diligent, and systematic investigative process, aimed at discovering, interpreting, and revising facts about bitcoin.
  • Joining with friends, means paying attention to what our friends are doing or selling bitcoin.
  • Long-term investment, investments in which bitcoin is used will be rotated and can only be disbursed after a specified period of time, usually at least 1 year.  Long-term investments can also be referred to as planting a portion of a person's capital wealth to earn a steady income or to master other objects.

You belong to which criteria ?
I would say that I most likely include myself into a third part because I like to go for a bit coin in long-term perspectives I don't have enough time to make all those research which are needed for someone going on a short-term run.
Salala1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

I am one long term investor in bitcoin. I got to know bitcoin in 2016 and i toiled to get some fund so that i do a little investment in the coin. Upon the thorough research is when i took the policy of investing for long term. This is a sole investment i enjoy all day long and will top it up with this investment.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

• Many studies, where before investing a person Research or research is often described as an active, diligent, and systematic investigative process, aimed at discovering, interpreting, and revising facts about bitcoin.
  • Joining with friends, means paying attention to what our friends are doing or selling bitcoin.
  • Long-term investment, investments in which bitcoin is used will be rotated and can only be disbursed after a specified period of time, usually at least 1 year.  Long-term investments can also be referred to as planting a portion of a person's capital wealth to earn a steady income or to master other objects.

I am with long term investment. Bitcoin is well known as digital asset and store of value and for many years proven as good investment. As biggest market cap in market, bitcoin will always be attention by investor and no investment like bitcoin because its proven give more than 1000% in just one year like what happen in 2017

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 03:44:41 PM by Jaycee99

the long term investment and the criteria of joining with friends.

I studied how long term investment is and how it works, also how people/investors do when it comes to downfall. A fact that I like what happened to people who have gotten to the long term investment especially in bitcoin I got inspired investing in a long term and in the end they got a win win money back.

Also I started joining here because by friend show me this, the world of cryptocurrency. Results I, am here who has knowledge and earning but not anymore paying attention on what my friends are doing.

For a long time I got to know some few things and there I am here standing without a need of my friends help but still sometimes I do need help  Grin , sometimes to standup you need help.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

I am a long term investment, but not the kind of investors that only put the money and forget about it, I often check the market and see how is the situation, and when I invest I do my own research I dont follow my friends advice completely, I have my own way to speculate
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

I guess you need to put something in between, like a midterm holder. Specially with the current situation that we are in, some of the investors adjust their method as well. Of course we all have the vision of holding for long term so maximise our profit. But the game has change as well because we are in a bear market. But in your options, I'm a long term holder, but just like I said, I also have to strategise in order to win in this bearish trend.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

Research - an investor that doesn't do this will likely to get broke results.

Friends - only take those advises that are positive but don't fully rely on them.

Long term investment - bitcoin is probable for this thing but it can only go as far and more than 1 year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:12:04 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 01:47:36 AM by Moiyah

All of the said criterias are effective in doing such crypto trades. Honestly, before entering such, I did my own research anything related to bitcoin and altcoins, btctalkforum helped me to explore and discover things that I am not yet aware of.

Another thing is, joining a friend can also help us to feel encouraged and confident. Crypto buddy is also good in terms of sharing knowledge and technical analysis. I have proven it to be more effective if you do  share some kind of techniques and do a study together.

On the other hand, Long term investment (whether of bitcoin or altcoin) is kinda less risky than short terms. But considering what to choose for the long term investment is very significant because we are giving much more with it. Selecting appropriate altcoins in a way that looking for it's typical qualities before doing a long term investments.

Lastly, following crypto enthusiast is really essential (well, for me) before entering such trades. Some are really good in predictions like Eric Thies. I have been profiting way better after following his advices.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

Looks like I am in the Long term holding group. I have not seen myself selling very quickly or within few weeks of time. I am usually doing bounties and then converting my tokens to bitcoin, but I usually dont sell my coin or even bitcoin for more than 6 months because I believe in time a lot. I have profited myself in the last year's pump and since then I have experienced myself with the time and bitcoin relationship. Now im always holding my bitcoin with that hope and want to see my coins pumping by 500% this year too. So its gonna be a year at least.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

I belong with the criteria of joining with friends as my friend really exerted his time to give me a overview about bitcoin and we share ideas and opinion about crypto in which is a advantage than doing all your research alone.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

I think I belong to Many studies and Long-term investment . I do not care about what my friends are doing. All I care about is myself and how I envision myself to have a quite good profit in the future. For me, long-term investment is what I opted for because first it is easy, and second, it gives you a big profit. When I invest in bitcoin, I hold it for a long time and then I sell high. And as for the many studies, without doing them, you cannot know which coin you should be investing in.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

I am a long term investment, but not the kind of investors that only put the money and forget about it, I often check the market and see how is the situation, and when I invest I do my own research I dont follow my friends advice completely, I have my own way to speculate
Your investment looks the same to me. Invest but do not give up, sometimes notice the market. When it is stable and then earn some interest, then buy more when it is cheap. This will increase profits.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: