Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency – the future of money!  (Read 996 times)
ICOselector2018z (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

I don’t think it is rocket science to know that Cryptocurrencies are the future way of transaction/money. So, it is very important for any individual to be absolutely aware of all the happening in the world of Cryptocurrency.

I have no worries regarding this thanks to CryptoNewsTrends, where not only one is able to get latest news and happening across the globe, but also trending stories. It really makes working incredibly easy for all involved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YumiChoji

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

I don’t think it is rocket science to know that Cryptocurrencies are the future way of transaction/money. So, it is very important for any individual to be absolutely aware of all the happening in the world of Cryptocurrency.

I have no worries regarding this thanks to CryptoNewsTrends, where not only one is able to get latest news and happening across the globe, but also trending stories. It really makes working incredibly easy for all involved.

Well everyone on this forum already knows it 😁
deafmaster

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

It is widely possible that Crypto will become a currency in the near future.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

Crypto is here and now, but i don't think it will be the "future of money". By saying "future of money" you're implying that money as it is now would become obsolete and would all be replaced by cryptocurrency. That's where my opinion comes in, i don't think it will be the future, but it'll be there hand in hand with fiat just like what's happening now.

Well, i'm still open for the possibilities to come.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:24:01 AM

Crypto is here and now, but i don't think it will be the "future of money". By saying "future of money" you're implying that money as it is now would become obsolete and would all be replaced by cryptocurrency. That's where my opinion comes in, i don't think it will be the future, but it'll be there hand in hand with fiat just like what's happening now.

Well, i'm still open for the possibilities to come.
Crypto can not be replaced by Fiat and most of the coins in the market are personal property. I think the market needs a good recovery, the investment demand will increase and if the market capitalization reaches more than 1000 billion US dollars then surely we can say this again
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

Crypto space might not be able to take up the attire task of fiat. Every country have theirs and I don't know how it will be possible to leave out their currency. The crypto has some disadvantages that will work against it, the internet is one. But sometimes again, I do think there could be a way because the future is tech.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

Electronic money is now growing rapidly, according to this trend, in 2019 they will spread throughout the entire world economy, and they will be an auxiliary currency for cash.
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

What about ICO? What is you choice guys? I'm waiting for this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a . Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Shocked
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Electronic money is now growing rapidly, according to this trend, in 2019 they will spread throughout the entire world economy, and they will be an auxiliary currency for cash.
Electronic money is already using in entire world but crypto currency is little hard to possible in all the country so 2025 this will possible in all over the world. Because most of the economic development is down so government should not accept the legalisation of crypto currency. But some traders are available in entire world so It should be globalized on future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

Thanks for the link. At the moment, I am struggling where to find a good and honest crypto news hub, by this I think I can keep with the trends that is going on and won't rely solely on Telegram channel announcements.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

The cryptocurrency is the best currency around the world because it can be use to buy any item or things in whole world unlike other currency which is can only used in local only. Maybe the time will come that cryptocurrency will be more popular and all the people buy some of it and hold it for a long time so that the price will up.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Interested in ICO investment, found this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a what is your thoughts, guys? This is upcoming ICO with interesting technology.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

I agree on what you have said that cryptocurrency is the future of money. As to compare to old system of financial transaction, cryptocurrency would give a great hedge to financial sector.There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is the future and I believe that whoever adopts it will be ahead from the old system.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Future of money is unpredictable because currently Fiat currency are rule the market. But cryptocurrency is advanced technology of payment system so many peoples are not aware in this investment. Cryptocurrency is future technology so it take some time to evolved in all over the world.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

Demand for other good liquid assets and alternative payment technologies, such as the Fed, on the rise. And I expect digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to satisfy requirement. It will replace cash in the next 10 years.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

There must be only one currency in the future. Nowadays there is one coin for just one purpose. This is wrong. I expect a social media giant issues a crypto currency and everyone will use it in the future.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

Government and banks know about digital transaction by being anonymous mate. If you want to see the cryptocurrencies to become usage among everyplace. First please help to promote in all the places with positive news alone.

If you see the latest news you will be get bad impact on cryptocurrencies mate. All you need to do is just check and make investment on it.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Really? But who cares? Sad

We need to agree the fact that most of the people involved in the crypto investments are just looking for money they never want to support the decentralized money system or the system being adopted by everyone,if they continue to trade bitcoin for fiat then the adoption will never happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

Platforms like this would be helpful in learning and familiarising people with crypto currency. There are so many crypto platforms like this which are providing information like this. This would ultimately will be contributing towards the crypto market in growing it's size even bigger. 
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

Completely agree. As soon as I learned what the block chain and crypto currency, I realized that this is the future. I think that for several years the most developed countries of the world will develop their own internal electronic currencies and they will be used instead of fiat, gradually replacing and displacing it. Of course, in order for electronic money to be used everywhere, the whole world will have to change a lot, and this requires several decades. After all, there are many undeveloped countries that are poor and far from progress. But I believe that this problem will be solved. We are at the root of these changes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: