Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency – the future of money!  (Read 998 times)
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Of a truth, cryptocurrency is the future of money. Many people do not know the potential of cryptocurrency as they think its one of those scams. However, I do not see cryptocurrency replacing cash outrightly but crypto is certaiy the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

No doubt cryptocurreny as well as bitcoin will be the future of money and if not considered so by world economists, it would still be one of the most transactional coin in the globe.
Since the moment i got engaged with crypto, i have been obcessed with its features, i can see many reasons why people shall name the bitcoin as a global currency
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

I don’t think it is rocket science to know that Cryptocurrencies are the future way of transaction/money. So, it is very important for any individual to be absolutely aware of all the happening in the world of Cryptocurrency.

I have no worries regarding this thanks to CryptoNewsTrends, where not only one is able to get latest news and happening across the globe, but also trending stories. It really makes working incredibly easy for all involved.
With the constant technological development that has been going on, and with world become more a more connected through the internet which has become an essential part of our life and we rellay on it in pretty much evertying, and this where cryptocurrency comes in, because it supports all of what the new era needs, cryptocurrency is truely the future and anyone who thinks otherwise is a foul, cryptocurrency is still in its early stages and I am sure that in the future it will be on top.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

OptiToken gonna open around $6 or $7 on C2CX
Qpeeps

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

Yes, no matter what will happen to the single currencies, the echosystem of cryptocurrencies is the future of money. Unfortunatelly there will come the time when the big giants will probably take control of this space too, as they did with the internet.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

No doubt cryptocurreny as well as bitcoin will be the future of money and if not considered so by world economists, it would still be one of the most transactional coin in the globe.
Since the moment i got engaged with crypto, i have been obcessed with its features, i can see many reasons why people shall name the bitcoin as a global currency
Yes.We only get to know what is cryptocurrency about when we are already personally involved in it.And i'm very thankful of having them learned at an earlier time because the world today is already heading to a more digital age and uses more of the blockchain technology.I think cryptocurrency will still be the future of money once fiat currency starts to lose its real worth from all its users and may resort in using cryptocurrencies.

SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

I think that crypto is really our future because it can offer a lot of benefits. To my mind, this is the best way to earn money taking not many efforts. As for me, this is the best way to entertain yourself as well
Because I believe in the potential and future of this market I have invested in cryptocurrency since very early. Despite the difficult time in this market, it has given me a lot of valuable experience. Hope that Cryptocurrency will change the way people use currency and pay.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

I don’t think it is rocket science to know that Cryptocurrencies are the future way of transaction/money. So, it is very important for any individual to be absolutely aware of all the happening in the world of Cryptocurrency.

I have no worries regarding this thanks to CryptoNewsTrends, where not only one is able to get latest news and happening across the globe, but also trending stories. It really makes working incredibly easy for all involved.
Why are you deceiving yourself from knowing the truth? Who ever told you that Bitcoin is going to be the future of money, are we in the alien world? I would have seen it as better if you only said it was the future method of transaction than saying it was the future of money. Fiat is the only way and you can’t change it at all in any way. Some of you don’t understand at all and still don’t want to understand it.
I totally admit that the future is that of cryptocurrency and all transactions and shopping will be only in cryptocurrency. The world is turning towards crypto which is a digital currency and all other currencies will disappear from the market. The whole world will use just crypto for their daily purchasing and everything. I am waiting for that time.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

I don’t think so that cryptocurrencies will be the future of money. Cryptocurrencies is still in its initial stages and is not ready to act as money. It has so many loopholes that need to be fixed. It also needs some standard to decide its value like the one used for fiat currencies. Proper regulation of cryptocurrency market is needed so as to ensure that it can act as money.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:48:32 PM

It is not impossible for this to happen. There are countries wherein bitcoin is accepted and legally use to conduct transactions. And take note, these countries are rich countries including USA and Canada. There is a chance for cryptocurrency to become future money, but not for the next 10 years. There are lots to consider and should be setup such as regulation.
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

The future money purpoted to be cryptocurrency is already happening live and recently giant shopping malls and resturants are all integrating cryptocurrency into their payment system.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

Cryptokurrencies are a subset of the different currencies, or specific types of digital currency. Today there are many CRYPTO CURRENCY money with many different forms of payment and transaction futures will have more wonderful things with crypto
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

The future of electronic money in my opinion will grow steadily, and they are the best business market now and in the future.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:57:02 PM

I don’t think so that cryptocurrencies will be the future of money. Cryptocurrencies is still in its initial stages and is not ready to act as money. It has so many loopholes that need to be fixed. It also needs some standard to decide its value like the one used for fiat currencies. Proper regulation of cryptocurrency market is needed so as to ensure that it can act as money.
But i think that crypto currencies are the future of money, because it is expected that in future will increase the use of crypto currencies, because we can see that the use of crypto currencies is increasing from time to time, people now feel it more easy to use online currency instead of to visit a shopping center for shopping.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:21:43 AM

But i think that crypto currencies are the future of money, because it is expected that in future will increase the use of crypto currencies, because we can see that the use of crypto currencies is increasing from time to time, people now feel it more easy to use online currency instead of to visit a shopping center for shopping.

Thats true and i agree with you about cryptocurrency are the future of money, many people have used cryptocurrency as a payment of transaction. it's just that nowadays most people consider cryptocurrency as part of investment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

Lots of cons are here. Cyrpto currencies are always represented as big stuff, whole universe and brightest tech of all time. But in reality it is not, its just the tiny stuff around the globe. You have no idea how the fiat system works, its technology behind it, rules and regulations, international and local exchanges and everything, all together is very big network and works with millions of employees working behind every IT and Sector. Crypto currency has just emerged out from middle of no where and just because it has bold prices and market cap doesnt mean that it is going to be the future of money.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

I think that crypto is really our future because it can offer a lot of benefits. To my mind, this is the best way to earn money taking not many efforts. As for me, this is the best way to entertain yourself as well
Now we are thinking about the future and it is cleared that the Bitcoin has potential and strength which will strengthen us if we make it a part of our life. It has showed and has assured us about its response which has benefited traders and investors a lot. This source is spreading all over the world with the passage of time and we are not hesitating to say that Bitcoin is the future.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

It is not impossible for this to happen. There are countries wherein bitcoin is accepted and legally use to conduct transactions. And take note, these countries are rich countries including USA and Canada. There is a chance for cryptocurrency to become future money, but not for the next 10 years. There are lots to consider and should be setup such as regulation.
There is only one thing on which I believe and that is there is nothing in this world which cannot happen and that there are bright chances of this thing that these crypto currencies will lead the world in much better way and that they will help the investors as well as the ones who believe in them in having a better opportunity of living a happy life and that they will revolutionize this world.

Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

We can say that it is a new swing of money evolution, but we have one problem with that, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still not concerned as a currency that we can pay with so it is like the stock market more than a money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

Now we are thinking about the future and it is cleared that the Bitcoin has potential and strength which will strengthen us if we make it a part of our life. It has showed and has assured us about its response which has benefited traders and investors a lot. This source is spreading all over the world with the passage of time and we are not hesitating to say that Bitcoin is the future.
I think that we are already too much sure about bitcoin. We can say that there is no doubt that bitcoin is the future of money. People have already started bitcoin to use it for different purposes. I think that in future the use of bitcoin will increase too much and people will give more preference to use bitcoin instead of fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: