Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is EOS dead?  (Read 536 times)
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

EOS is more alive than dead. For him, not the best of times now came. But he is not the first and not the last, about whom they said the same thing. Closer to winter, let's see who was right.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

No. Eos has potential. Dont think bad. Eos cant die i think. I hope i mean. We 'll see.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
kma.deno

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

The good prospects of the ESO in the crypto market. Hopefully they will turn and they do something good. Going bad times does not mean that it's going to end.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

I do not think so. The decline in the price of EOS is currently associated with two things - a general decline in the market and a downtrend. In addition, I want to note that it was EOS who showed the best growth in the spring of this year, so now there is a correction. The second is that the sign events in the EOS network have passed and as a rule the price rises before the event, and then it is corrected. There were also a few bugs in the EOS network, but they are overdone. A little more time will pass and this altcoyin will again show us the leading positions

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

I think those who are directly involved with this market they knows about it very well that this place is very unpredictable things can goes 100 to 0 with in no time but this massive doesn't mean that it will be vanish from the market, with EOS the case is same it maybe faceing issue now but in future things can be changed anytime
dumple

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

Why it would be dead? that project has just moved to their own blockchain, i do not see any reason to call it a dead project or something related to that, in fact, the price is more than good at the moment and will go up sooner or later

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

"EOS runs on only 21 nodes that check and validate new transactions. Every 126 blocks 21 new nodes get elected by the stakeholders, which means every round an elected node ‘mines’ 6 new blocks. Blocks get produced every 0.5s, which makes 1 round last ~63s."

EOS looks quite centralized, and the price keeps tanking and tanking.

Recently it was announced that DIECI, a new smart contract platform targeting EOS will launch by the start of next year with decentralization "with no compromise". I, for one, have sold much of my EOS to anticipate this event. They have a lot of technical support and have done various tests to back up their claim, many are convinced.

I would like to see your views on this and how you think this will all play out.

The EOS is not dead. The developers had huge plans, they attracted a number of investments. Having so much money you can create a good product, but they still can not.

vladraineer

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

Rather, it is a decentralized government, even though I do not like it,many are delighted with this and I keep some of the money in it.
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

I see bounty campaign of some new projects which want to use EOS blockchain. It means that EOS can not be dead.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

"EOS runs on only 21 nodes that check and validate new transactions. Every 126 blocks 21 new nodes get elected by the stakeholders, which means every round an elected node ‘mines’ 6 new blocks. Blocks get produced every 0.5s, which makes 1 round last ~63s."

Recently it was announced that DIECI, a new smart contract platform targeting EOS will launch by the start of next year with decentralization "with no compromise". I, for one, have sold much of my EOS to anticipate this event. They have a lot of technical support and have done various tests to back up their claim, many are convinced.

I would like to see your views on this and how you think this will all play out.
At the moment, EOS does not have the best time, but still lives and I think will stay afloat for some time.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:09:37 PM

I dont think so>they just taking time or they have some dev prob so they lack of development.That's it. They collected so much money and the team has pretty much talent and experience.So its hard to dead and if you see properly there is many project which spend more than  years in devlopment one of them is cardano.So i think its ok if they take some time.But yeah its will be better if they tak less time.

hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

EOS is not dead, but rather does not develop badly. Now we see that the demand for EOS has fallen slightly, but this is due to the general fall of the crypto currency market. As soon as a new wave of interest to the crypto currency begins, then EOS will start to grow again.
reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

EOS is configured to create a system in which there will be no addresses for transactions. The system will be built on the similarity of a social network, where you need to specify the recipient's nickname for the transfer of funds. The platform promises to be ultra-fast and handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. Many experts doubt that such a grandiose idea can be translated into reality and called a benchmark project.
alexstepanof

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

EOS is not dead, we all will a big rise of this coin, just need some time for it. Now we see that EOS is fall, but all crypto market is fall. Keep calm, EOS will start to grow again in soonest future
bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

I see bounty campaign of some new projects which want to use EOS blockchain. It means that EOS can not be dead.
And many aidrops of recent ICOs based on EOS. So every EOS holder is able to receive some free EOS toke which is great!
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

EOS is definitely not dead. EOS will bounce back strong and will surely do great in the crypto space
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

EOS has a lot of potential even with its high-cap, but it may not be the best cryptocurrency to buy at the moment, as it may take a couple of months for many of the issues occurred during the launch to get addressed.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:58 PM

EOS can hardly die because the crypto is currently in the list of the most potent crypto markets in the market according to Coinmarketcap. And what you say is utterly ridiculous to claim that EOS is dead. It will be difficult for EOS to die because the crypto currently has a small trading volume but the market cap is still very large, so it can not die.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

That's an interesting post. I think EOS is going to re-emerge again in the market. DIECI is going to make significant changes in the market.
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

New projects always have problems. The future of the EOS depends on how they will be able to correct these issues and from the further implemention of the network. It is not the time to make conclusions about the project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: