Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is EOS dead?  (Read 536 times)
TommyJr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

I am not sure about this project. But i know their performance is not satisfying their customer because investors are not earning that’s why they are not happy with this project. It creates a negative impact on this project.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

No, the company of EOS is not dead and continuously operating in this world.
The public are the proof of their existence because of the increasing numbers of their investors and customers.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

I dont think that EOS is dead.Currentli its condition is not good but thats not mean that it is dead. I think they need some time to recover it. Very soon they will come with a high improvement.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

I guess not but as far i know there may be some mistake or mismanagement occur thats why we are unable to get any update of this project but hope soon it will come back.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

No, the company of EOS are not dead because they have still operating in this industry and many people and company are depends on their services in this world.
You should not believe in fake news.
McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

Why are so many people so impatient? They need a project in which they invested necessarily made x10 in the first month. Do not you understand that all this takes time. EOS is a wonderful project but it needs time for development.

stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

"EOS runs on only 21 nodes that check and validate new transactions. Every 126 blocks 21 new nodes get elected by the stakeholders, which means every round an elected node ‘mines’ 6 new blocks. Blocks get produced every 0.5s, which makes 1 round last ~63s."

EOS looks quite centralized, and the price keeps tanking and tanking.

Recently it was announced that DIECI, a new smart contract platform targeting EOS will launch by the start of next year with decentralization "with no compromise". I, for one, have sold much of my EOS to anticipate this event. They have a lot of technical support and have done various tests to back up their claim, many are convinced.

I would like to see your views on this and how you think this will all play out.
Investors see the project as less risk than in Ethereum or Bitcoin. For 2018, it is planned to grow to just over $ 20.

Nevertheless, some analysts consider EOS to be the best token for speculators who invest in it because of the low cost and lack of problems. You can buy 100 coins without spending a fortune.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

I have heard that this coin is good and seen many responses at their launching. I think EOS is demonstrating an ongoing absence of advancement since they have not yet possessed the capacity to make a formal stage and keep on delaying time. I think that now the investment in this eos will not be a good decision and we need to think very much before investing.
provide_life

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

This crypto currency can be considered dead only if the whole crypto industry is dead with it, the rest of the EOS has grown strongly over the past 6 months and I think it will still show itself.
redoxet

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

Despite the estimates of many experts who did not recommend investing in this cryptocurrency, it gained value for one token. And at the moment the cryptocurrency is developing.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

I think that it still has a future, because it has a good capitalization and it continues to grow, though uncertain.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

EOS is not a dead crypto currency. Now for all crypto currency is a difficult period and as soon as the crypto currency market begins to recover, EOS will develop much faster than now.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

EOS is one of the top altcoin in the market, it has quite large capitalization. EOS has advanced technology, professional leadership team, fast transaction speed, free transaction costs. I believe the EOS will have a bright future. At present, EOS is facing many troubles, its price has dropped a lot. However, I think this is just a price fluctuation of the EOS, it will soon recover and grow.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

Your view is completely wrong when saying EOS dead. This crypto is very potential and promises to replace ETH in the future as ETH is trending down rapidly. The current exchange rate of the EOS has risen to $ 5 and may increase sharply shortly. So the potential of EOS is huge.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptoboomer345

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

eos will live, guys

its gonna be nice xxxx
Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:51:57 AM

I think that the eos has great potential in the future, they have a large team and they need money for development, so I think that everything will be fine with them
wcryptocoins

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

Yes, EOS is pretty dead. It is not popular, it has no prospects, and it is too much to be expensive and profitable.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

It is not dead, it is just suffering right now in the bear market just like all of the other coins that are in the market. So far EOS looks like one of the good projects with a lot of potential to do better in the future. If you are an investor in the coin then my advice would be to just hold the coin like all of the other coins and wait for better prices.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Now almost all coin is down, even Bitcoin, Ethereum such Coin which have highest capitalization.. So, I dont think that EOS is dead.  Eos price increase in some time......
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

I dont think its dead.. Its just another project on ethereum platform which has difficult situation as many other alts. Keep on holding EOS and advise you to do so
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: