Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS] [MASTERNODE] BIC-COIN LOAN SYSTEM  (Read 1979 times)
biccoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:18:45 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 04:53:32 PM by biccoin

Github : https://github.com/biccoi/biccoin
Wallet : https://github.com/biccoi/biccoin/releases
Explorer : http://explorer.biginvestmentcorporation.com/

Social Media :
Twitter : Coming Soon
Facebook : Coming Soon
Reddit : Coming Soon
Medium : Coming Soon

For Further Information , please join our discord https://discord.gg/3s97Fuh[/img]

You will receive 50 BIC for a translation as reward. We need the following translations:
-Indonesian

-Croatian

-Greek

-Japanese

-German

-Polish

-French

-Slovak

-Russian

@everyone
-------------------------------------------------------
    INVITATION BOUNTY (active until 30.7.2018 )
-------------------------------------------------------

- :first_place: First Place 750 BIC
- :second_place: Second Place 600 BIC
- :third_place: Third Place 300

each 5 referrals give 30 BIC (above 25 invites)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

Hope this will not end up just like other lending platforms.
Active at the start, but later on got abandoned owed to insufficient funds or supporters of the platform.
mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:51:43 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 11:33:17 AM by mySmile

Russian translation done - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4671686.new#new
My Wallet - B98uJqVb4qgoQQtdvwNAE4PMVTUf8bZ54q
biccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

thank you
Lantic_Mining

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

Why no whitepaper?
Who are the team?
What is your experience with blockchain?
What is your experience with lending?
Why have you used a false street address on your domain registration?

How I wish for a world in which people didn't think 10 minutes work on a template is worth 9 BTC... If anyone invests in this as it is then you really do deserve it to be a scam. They haven't even bothered changing all of the references in the source code after forking it...
biccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Hi,

Please allow me to explain, I have worked for 9 years in the financial sector, after this I have resigned and started as a blockchain developer which I am now for currently 4,5 years.

The white paper is available and the team members will be soon announced on our Discord channel, why not now you may ask? Well we worked with quite a lot of freelancers on this project and we are still deciding with who we are going to continue working with.

Working on a template isn't worth 9 BTC and we aren't asking 9 BTC for it, but to get the coin listed on exchanges, we need some extra financial support, that is the reason why we are holding the pre-sale. Please do keep in mind that listing fees vary between 1 and 8 BTC per listing. IF you do the math, you can see that even tough we are holding a pre-sale, we still need to invest our own money and time.

Why we have chosen to not change the references is simply cause people need to be informed and it's no shame in given the people recognition who worked on it.

Best regards,
BIC Team
axel700

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

German reserved! Smiley
SpeedShift

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Polish translation reserved
HotMiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

Croatian translation reserved
SuperBuG

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

Indonesian translation reserved
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

Many masternode coin and PoS coin has been released this time in any way. However, this kind of investment are not to be trusted since PoS coin is always a risk at the first time.
CompassSupport
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Hi All!

We offer install your masternodes if you can't do it!
Also we offer coin and masternode explorer for devs!
See more on 'Masternode Service Server'

+----------------------------------+
https://discord.gg/kjrWXM4   |
+----------------------------------+
KlintDead

Activity: 132
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

Greek translation reserved
biccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Russian translation reserved

ok thanks
Lantic_Mining

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:53:48 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

...I have worked for 9 years in the financial sector, after this I have resigned and started as a blockchain developer which I am now for currently 4,5 years.
So, who are you?

The white paper is available...
Where?

Working on a template isn't worth 9 BTC and we aren't asking 9 BTC for it, but to get the coin listed on exchanges, we need some extra financial support, that is the reason why we are holding the pre-sale. Please do keep in mind that listing fees vary between 1 and 8 BTC per listing. IF you do the math, you can see that even tough we are holding a pre-sale, we still need to invest our own money and time.
The math is 1BTC for the CryptoBridge listing in your 'roadmap'  - what are the other 8 from the MN sale being spent on and what is the remainder of the premine (310,000 BIC) going to be used for?

Why we have chosen to not change the references is simply cause people need to be informed and it's no shame in given the people recognition who worked on it.
The copyright references I understand but it's all the other little things in the documentation that 'CTRL+F' doesn't find/replace that I'm talking about. It's clear that your 'devs' haven't been through the code in the slightest and it's a quick copy/paste fork.

You also haven't said why you have used a false address for your domain registration* - reputable businesses don't do that even as a start-up.

*Edit: the domain registered just yesterday...
biccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

...I have worked for 9 years in the financial sector, after this I have resigned and started as a blockchain developer which I am now for currently 4,5 years.
So, who are you?

Where?

The math is 1BTC for the CryptoBridge listing in your 'roadmap'  - what are the other 8 from the MN sale being spent on and what is the remainder of the premine (310,000 BIC) going to be used for?

The copyright references I understand but it's all the other little things in the documentation that 'CTRL+F' doesn't find/replace that I'm talking about. It's clear that your 'devs' haven't been through the code in the slightest and it's a quick copy/paste fork.

You also haven't said why you have used a false address for your domain registration* - reputable businesses don't do that even as a start-up.

ol info its on the web page dond fud the project  make your own coin and project ........... be happy like ower team
biccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

Bic-Coin I like it. People might accidentally mistake it for bitcoin and buy it by mistake!

ower project its real projet so dond fud and wait your time wil be good thanks you
Lantic_Mining

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

So, who are you?

Where?

ol info its on the web page dond fud the project  make your own coin and project ........... be happy like ower team

No, none of that information is on your website.

So, despite your website claiming transparency as an essential part of a business;
1. You don't want to say who you are to demonstrate your claimed 15 years of direct experience,
2. You don't want to publish your whitepaper (or don't actually have one),
3. You don't want to explain what the MN sale funds would be used for or the premine,
4. You don't want to explain why you used a false address when you registered your domain yesterday.

There really couldn't be any more indicators of a scam unless you called it 'imgoingtodisappearwithyourmoney' coin.
biccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

So, who are you?

Where?

No, none of that information is on your website.

So, despite your website claiming transparency as an essential part of a business;
1. You don't want to say who you are to demonstrate your claimed 15 years of direct experience,
2. You don't want to publish your whitepaper (or don't actually have one),
3. You don't want to explain what the MN sale funds would be used for or the premine,
4. You don't want to explain why you used a false address when you registered your domain yesterday.

There really couldn't be any more indicators of a scam unless you called it 'imgoingtodisappearwithyourmoney' coin.

you only fudding   go sleep wee ar legal dond worry olrady listing on cb :-)
Lantic_Mining

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

you only fudding   go sleep wee ar legal dond worry olrady listing on cb :-)

Nope, they are all legitimate questions which any legitimate project would have no trouble or problem with answering.

Hopefully others see the lack of response before handing over any money...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: