Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what dece?  (Read 244 times)
AntsharesNeo (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:51:20 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 11:22:57 AM by AntsharesNeo

what is dece

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

I haven't heard of Dieci and it didn't get such popularity like ethereum. Probably this is new. However, Ethereum is one of the best altcoins in the crypto currency world. To beat this coin, Diecy needs to have good features and potentials to attract the investors.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

Many investors are hopeful about DIECI and EOS. They believe with this step revolutionary changes are going to begin in the market. Let's see if this can beat ethereum.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

I don't think Ethereum is a centralized currency. However, diecy is a new project and I haven't seen much potentials of it. I guess its hard to beat etehreum for diecy.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

First of all, what is Dieci?
Currently ETH is the No2 of the encrypted money market, but I don't even know what Dieci is.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

I don't think Ethereum is a centralized currency. However, diecy is a new project and I haven't seen much potentials of it. I guess its hard to beat etehreum for diecy.

for now Ethereum is not a centralized cryptocurrency but it will become another one because the node keeps dying from time to time.
(i am not totally sure about this one for now,but based on its current network i believe it might be happen in the future.)
about dieci ? i think it won't replace Ethereum.
first it lacks supporter,also it does not have a good vision and mision in my opinion.
compared to Neo,it's totally far if we are seeing it from their tech and supporter.

arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Personal I don't know any token called dieci. Ethereum facing off any coin that is not bitcoin, I would always pick ethereum.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

I haven't heard of dieci. But it's really hard to get past Ethereum. Even very powerful coins like the EOS are not going to be able to surpass Ethereum for a while
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

Don't know neither have i heard of dieci. But it's really hard to get past Ethereum. Even very powerful coins like the EOS are not going to be able to surpass Ethereum for a while and dieci don't have a chance to do that.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

I don't think it can beat. The reason behind is Eth is a very potential coin where I didn;t heatd about Diec even. So, I cannot compare this two. Eth is the best to me.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

there are lots and lots of coin are in the crypto market but all of them are popular or favourite to investors, etherum is a very popular coin we all heard about it but to be honest I haven't still heard about dieci so I don't thing this new arrivals coin still have the position to be compare with etherium
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

there are lots and lots of coin are in the crypto market but all of them are popular or favourite to investors, etherum is a very popular coin we all heard about it but to be honest I haven't still heard about dieci so I don't thing this new arrivals coin still have the position to be compare with etherium
Yes many coins in the market but this one dieci is new to my ears. Many coins are competing with ethereum because of the popularity and many community on this project. Therefore, I don't think dieci coin can beat ethereum.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

Dieci is quite new comparing to ETH.It has prospect to do better in future but it can not be said surely. However, this is true that if it try and develop more than ETH in future, it might beat ETH.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

still we cant get a idea about it as its a new project and etherium is world popular crypto. so still i think ETH is better than every blockchain, already lot of companies are working with ETH.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

Ethereum is better than Dieci. Because Ethereum is less risky, low range of price fluctuation and also stable in the market. We all know these are the good coins characteristic. So you can also chose ethereum for invest.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

You are thinking about the that too much early in my opinion and Ethereum is proven and to much popular compared to this project  i dont think it's possible to beat it now.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

I dont think that it can beat ethereum. Ethereum is a very strong crytocurrency and currently leading the board. So I think it is quite difficult to beat ethereum. But in future if they can developed a lot and gain a lot of trust than it might be possible.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

I have not even heard of the platform before, this is the first place i am learning about Dieci and I don't think it will be better than ethereum, if there are other platform that would be better to ethereum, it won't be Dieci
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Dieci altcoin is a new altcoin in the market so it will never beat the ethereum because ethereum is one of the popular altcoin and it is very usefull altcoin in the world of crypto currency and as I know ethereum is the second to the high potential altcoin like bitcoin.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

I think this article is just a speculation to show this coin. Ethereum is very big coin for this market and has a huge mass that support it so It is not possible.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: