Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!  (Read 248 times)
Ketekantrasi (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 11:08:25 AM by Ketekantrasi

If you are a BITCOIN user, of course you should know the negative and positive impacts of BITCOIN, not only that, you also have to be careful as a BITCOIN holder, a lot of scammer ways to get your BITCOIN, including PHISING, EXCHANGE FAKE, WALLET FAKE, PONZI, CLOUD MINING and so forth. The fantastic price is one of BITCOIN's traits which is what BITCOIN is so popular for, and public interest in Bitcoin continues to grow rapidly into a fertile ground for many con artists. Generally, they take advantage of the ignorance of interested people but do not really know Bitcoin. A little explanation of their ways to get your BITCOIN in my opinion is ...

1. PHISHING, one they often use is phishing, Be careful when you click on links from email inbox or ad sentence on various sites on the internet. A scammer who runs a phishing method will direct you to a fake page that looks like an official site belonging to a trusted company. If you have been deceived, you can be hooked to register on the fake website, malware, or even loss of Bitcoin.

2. FAKE EXCHANGE, If you find ad phrases like "Buy Bitcoin 5% lower than market price. Achieve Big Profits ", then feel free to move away from him immediately. It is one of the scammer marketing strategies that want to deceive prospective clients with the lure of unrealistic big profits. As far as I know if you log into Bitcoin Exchange look at the domain to make sure it is fake or original, If it only starts with "http: //" instead of "https: //, then Bitcoin Exchange does not have a reliable security protocol. To take safe steps, immediately leave Bitcoin Exchange so know the quality of the domain.

3. WALLET FALSE, Recognizing Bitcoin wallet scam is harder than unpacking Bitcoin Exchange scam mode as I understand it. This is because the wallet does not deal directly with the sale and purchase of Bitcoin, but the storage system only. However, users can lose a lot if the Bitcoin that has been collected suddenly stolen or diverted by a wallet providers who turned out to be a scam.

4. PONZI, Ponzi Scheme is a form of scam in the form of fake investment. Scammers who run this business model claim to be able to double the money in an instant, without any conditions, just by sending your money to them. In the case of Bitcoin, which is promised to be multiplied of course is the amount of Bitcoin itself. Another characteristic that is always embedded in Ponzi-shaped scams is the affiliate or referral feature with the downline system. If you understand the risks of money games or have followed the various cases of MLM fraud, it will be easier for you to decipher the depravity of the Ponzi scheme promising additional money just by multiplying affiliates, without selling any products.

5. CLOUD MINING, Cloud mining is a gathering place for Bitcoin miners who share hashpower. Here, those who do not have enough resources can raise funds to hire the super tech devices required in the Bitcoin mining process. Not all cloud mining is a scam, because there are some that proved valid and indeed bring profit to its users. However, there is also a cloud mining scam that if used only give very little results, or even not share profit at all.

I warn again to be careful if you are the owner of BITCOIN, so far I only know a little about the scammers, I apologize if there is a misunderstanding in this thread, and say thank you for your time.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
circlesseeker

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

Also scammers on the Telegram. There are tons of them!

They write admin's nicks in the 'about' section of their profile and sending PMs about the last post you wrote in a certain group to start a conversation! Be aware.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2452

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

If you arer starting this thread in an attempt to gain merit, then can I draw your attention to this thread -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4656342.msg42042165#msg42042165

btw - the word is " phishing" not phising.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Ketekantrasi (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

They write admin's nicks in the 'about' section of their profile and sending PMs about the last post you wrote in a certain group to start a conversation! Be aware.
Yes, usually they (the scammers) use the name change as if he were an ADMIN on one of the projects, and they are looking for a reason for us to send some money to them, maybe for me there are still many ways to earn money easily, I not knowing how to get rid of the scammers, i am studying it.
fidelium1

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

A lot of these scammers have recently flooded Facebook with so many ads promising huge returns on investment (ROI) per day, some promise as high as 30% ROI daily. To be frank with you, no business model can sustain a 10% ROI daily, this should tell you that it's all a big scam. So beware when you are promised quick and outrageous profit margin in any investment platform.
pwchan001

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

Thank you for the information, I am sure that it will help newbies a lot. I think the best ways to avoid being phished are that: 1 Never open click on the links sent by strangers; 2. Always bookmark the websites you trust and go to those websites using the bookmark function next time!

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

Among all these methods used by scammers to achieve their purpose of deceiving innocent investors, it is the cloud mining  and ponzi scheme which is very dangerous and likely to trick even a discerning investors to lose money to scammers. They sugarcoat their scheme to make it sounds like real investment and even pay initial members.
Ketekantrasi (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

I think there are many ways for them (the scammers) to commit the crime, not just above, social media is also used to take action to take your bitcoin, recently I found the incident in telegram, they reasoned that there is a problem with the distribution in my wallet, and I have to pay some money in order to continue his diatribus, they impersonate the admin, using the name of the admin in order for me to believe in it, hopefully you all are not fooled by their ways of not losing.
maytinhvinh

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Thank you for the information, I am sure that it will help newbies a lot.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

There too many scammers in this crypto world. Then beginners need to learn more about crypto before invest and trading. My personal opinion is don't give your private keys, login details and KYC documents without doing any research about wallets, exchanges or ICOs.
Quinn16

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

I was once hit of PONZI scheme, damn. That's why we really need to do DYOR or Do Your Own Research to make sure and also invest only what we can afford to lose. Lesson learned the hard way for me.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

Well in these days scammers are everywhere they will do all the possible way to scam other people, and these scammers are not afraid of anything as long as they will not caught.
cloud9

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Also include ico projects and anything that ask you to invest amd refer before you can exit.

btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:15:46 AM

Yes, usually they (the scammers) use the name change as if he were an ADMIN on one of the projects, and they are looking for a reason for us to send some money to them, maybe for me there are still many ways to earn money easily, I not knowing how to get rid of the scammers, i am studying it.
They also try to impersonate famous ICO reviewers. I'm so sick of these scammers. They send spam through all channels on a daily basis.

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
Ketekantrasi (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Yes, even if they have failed to do it too will do another way to get our bitcoin, I feel sorry for people who do not know scammers, would be very harmful if this is still ongoing.
CoinREAPER21

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

Those scammers are the biggest problem in cryptocurrency industry. We have to be informative and knowledgable how it works to avoid being a victim of scam. This information you provided wilk be helpful specially for us newbies. Thanks!
Ketekantrasi (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

Those scammers are the biggest problem in cryptocurrency industry. We have to be informative and knowledgable how it works to avoid being a victim of scam. This information you provided wilk be helpful specially for us newbies. Thanks!
Thanks to your participation and your praise, what you say is true, scammers are a matter to watch out for in the crypto world, it would be very harmful if someone holds bitcoin and does not understand the negative effects of bitcoin, my advice to all to learn first before entering this crypto world before things go wrong.
beddyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

This is a very actuall topic! Still very important not to work with informal exchanges.
By the way, I did not encounter fraudsters in the telegram! But I heard that there are a lot of them too!
Be careful!
Ketekantrasi (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Usually the scammers commit their crimes in telegram using a way by masquerading as important people like an admin or the other, so they can persuade us to believe that he is indeed an admin, and they will look for a reason that will persuade us to pay a money such as: they will persuade us that our tokens will not be taken unless we pay some money.

I do not know what else is the reason for them, that's all I know from telegram scammers, maybe there are many more ways to take our bitcoin in a rough way.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

Caution is needed everywhere. We have to beware of scammers and such in every place. This is no different.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: