Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZEIT] ZEITCOIN -- 100 MILLION COIN GIVEAWAY! - MARCH 1 2014  (Read 31770 times)
boozoodoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:07:41 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 07:30:18 PM by boozoodoo

Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
0% fee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:43:28 PM

Do you need a translation of this in Urdu at all? I got a friend he is in bad need of work and very hardworking and I got him hatching alts and stuff so would be great if he could get the job.. Smiley I try my best to find him gigs as he is like me works form home to support all his family and he is my son's age lol.. Please let me know if this is possible. Smiley I will also get him to promote as well.. Smiley

Hey we are willing to discuss please pm us. Also tell him that we have many other bounties and our contest is going to be huge first place is 5 Million ZEIT if he can come up with the best way to promote this coin.

Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:56:50 PM

Question, do you have to follow on Twitter AND like on FB in order to get the 50,000? I am following on Twitter, but I don't use FB and will never use FB.

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 10:58:33 PM

Question, do you have to follow on Twitter AND like on FB in order to get the 50,000? I am following on Twitter, but I don't use FB and will never use FB.

Hey Steve,

We understand that people don't like both so if you just follow us on twitter or like us on fb and don't have the other we will add your name if you send us a pm on twitter or facebook whichever one you have.

Thanks for asking

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
f1ndm3h

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:28:23 PM

Hey guys,

you should come and join us @ irc:

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:+6667/#zeitcoin

The dev is very friendly and you can always discuss stuff with him.
I believe this coin has some pros that not many altcoins do have out there Smiley
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 09:30:55 AM

I have been a TZM member and coordinator for a long time now. I have been engaging this community with the idea of an RBE for a couple of years. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5373.0

I don't know exactly what to think of this endeavor. It seems counter to the core principles upon which TZM is founded. While I certainly am excited about Bitcoin and the technological developments it represents, I have always considered it a transitional technology to be exploited by the movement, but not in such a direct way. Creating yet another altcoin is probably not the best expenditure of efforts we can be pursuing. Many of our members are already donating compute time to worthwhile distributed computing projects trying to solve actual problems, and there may be friction or conflict in trying to encourage them to divert that towards mining for monetary gain.

I understand what you're trying to do and I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I do not think it is in the best interest of the movement on the whole. Even with that said, I, nor anyone else has authority over you to tell you what you can and cannot do. I will be following your project with interest and will be looking forward to seeing what comes of it. I hope my concerns are unfounded, but only time will tell.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 02:16:53 PM

I have been a TZM member and coordinator for a long time now. I have been engaging this community with the idea of an RBE for a couple of years. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5373.0

I don't know exactly what to think of this endeavor. It seems counter to the core principles upon which TZM is founded. While I certainly am excited about Bitcoin and the technological developments it represents, I have always considered it a transitional technology to be exploited by the movement, but not in such a direct way. Creating yet another altcoin is probably not the best expenditure of efforts we can be pursuing. Many of our members are already donating compute time to worthwhile distributed computing projects trying to solve actual problems, and there may be friction or conflict in trying to encourage them to divert that towards mining for monetary gain.

I understand what you're trying to do and I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I do not think it is in the best interest of the movement on the whole. Even with that said, I, nor anyone else has authority over you to tell you what you can and cannot do. I will be following your project with interest and will be looking forward to seeing what comes of it. I hope my concerns are unfounded, but only time will tell.

Hey we appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns. We are big advocates for the core principals of TZM and are not asking anyone to divert away from anything they are doing. What we are trying to do with this alt coin is hopefully bring more awareness to TZM members as a whole as to the power of complementary currency and to bring more awareness about TZM to this sub culture. But we also feel we need to take small steps forward with progressive ideas like new currency and hopefully start to make positive changes in society with them. Every step forward in making something that competes with the traditional fiat currency system worldwide is necessary.

Here is a lecture that was done with the Institute for a Resourced Based Economy I think it is worth a watch for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4sTFkHeHtw&feature=youtu.be

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
f1ndm3h

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:35:01 PM

I see your concerns LightRider. What I know is that the dev is a very mature person who has organized this more than well until now. Just imagine that we are 11days before the launch and most of the stuff is already ready.

I really like this and thats why I wanna trust this coin. And even if its hard to correlate the zeitgeist movement with altcoins, we people can support it and all of us work into making this thing succeed.
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:37:04 PM

I see your concerns LightRider. What I know is that the dev is a very mature person who has organized this more than well until now. Just imagine that we are 11days before the launch and most of the stuff is already ready.

I really like this and thats why I wanna trust this coin. And even if its hard to correlate the zeitgeist movement with altcoins, we people can support it and all of us work into making this thing succeed.

+1

I am excited for the launch have been speaking with dev since the start his team is very passionate about this project Smiley
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 07:13:27 PM

Everything is moving along nicely. We have all wallets done, website will be done by Friday. Let's get this going and spread the awareness.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 07:25:20 PM

Vote for ZEIT on mintpal not even launched and almost at 600 votes. We can do this https://www.mintpal.com/voting

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:27:16 PM

Hey Zeitcoin team

liked on facebook, following on twitter

twitter.com/coinmenace

www.facebook.com/ace.menace.39

eagerly awaiting launch

cheers

Grin
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

Hey Zeitcoin team

liked on facebook, following on twitter

twitter.com/coinmenace

www.facebook.com/ace.menace.39

eagerly awaiting launch

cheers

Awesome mymenace.

added you to the giveaway google doc https://docs.google.com/a/zeit-coin.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq-wtrqZ9vg_dExKY2tGSEVpU21ZLXBvVmhVSGgzOHc&usp=sharing#gid=0

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:45:48 PM

Huge fan of ZM, been waiting for this for long time now.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 07:47:18 PM

Huge fan of ZM, been waiting for this for long time now.

+1 We are huge advocates of it too.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
f1ndm3h

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:54:39 PM

Well I didn't know much about this movement, but I really liked it and I like this coin now.

Let's hope its gonna succeed Cheesy
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:18:51 PM

Well I didn't know much about this movement, but I really liked it and I like this coin now.

Let's hope its gonna succeed Cheesy

+1 we are doing everything in our power to make that happen on our side. now it is all about the community. We are hopeful there in the response we have already received.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:30:23 PM

817 Votes on mintpal 9 days from launch! vote for ZEIT there https://www.mintpal.com/voting

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
trigeek

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:33:42 PM

http://zeit.hashstrike.com

** 0% fees **
Stratum + PPLNS
No clumsy email confirmations for withdrawals
Payouts every minute

Why mine with us?

• Over 25+ years combined sysadmin experience
  • No virtual or shared servers here! We run on our own dedicated hardware
  • Load-balanced redundant front-end, wallet, stratum, database servers- no single points of failure
  • Dual Xeon servers with SSD RAID and tons of ram
  • Round-the-clock support via email, IRC, and Twitter

We currently run successful pools for MINT, KARMA, LEAF coins with a total of 1000+ concurrent users.  Join us today!  

# HashStrike $ Mining Pools -- Ruby -- Karma -- Mint -- Leaf -- Zeit -- Syn
** Low Fees ** Awesome support ** Super stable **

sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:36:05 PM

Wink Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: