Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZEIT] ZEITCOIN -- 100 MILLION COIN GIVEAWAY! - MARCH 1 2014  (Read 31770 times)
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:50:25 PM

Twitter:
58s
@ZEITCOIN Welcome to the Cryptoworld
Expand

Delete
    Favorite

Facebook:
2 minutes ago
I am in

Followed and Liked, SO will be waiting to lunch.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:53:33 PM

Twitter:
58s
Expand

Delete
    Favorite

Facebook:
2 minutes ago
I am in

You have been added to the giveaway list. Thanks for joining Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
undeadbitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:01:58 PM

Twitter:
58s
Expand

Delete
    Favorite

Facebook:
2 minutes ago
I am in

You have been added to the giveaway list. Thanks for joining Smiley
Thanks for the listing
I will be ready for the lunch.

undeadbitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 05:05:28 PM

http://zeit.hashstrike.com

** 0% fees **
Stratum + PPLNS
No clumsy email confirmations for withdrawals
Payouts every minute

Why mine with us?

• Over 25+ years combined sysadmin experience
  • No virtual or shared servers here! We run on our own dedicated hardware
  • Load-balanced redundant front-end, wallet, stratum, database servers- no single points of failure
  • Dual Xeon servers with SSD RAID and tons of ram
  • Round-the-clock support via email, IRC, and Twitter

We currently run successful pools for MINT, KARMA, LEAF coins with a total of 1000+ concurrent users.  Join us today!  

You are mining at 1% pool fee and you are not donating.
ZEIT Account Balance
Confirmed    0.000000
Unconfirmed    0.000000
Worker    Hashrate    Difficulty
No active workers
What is this?

f1ndm3h

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:11:10 PM

Made a game for Zeitcoin project.
It's only an alpha version for now, but I'll work on it in time Roll Eyes
http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/zeitsy-alpha-0-01/22949/

Perfect man Smiley nice work. Keep improving it Cheesy
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:35:27 PM

we just followed you on twitter @cryptock . Kindly add us to the giveaway  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 09:04:23 PM

When you say that you've talked to "the movement", to whom do you refer? My understanding is that there is no authority or over arching official as we are not an hierarchical organization.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 09:34:14 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 10:18:44 PM by ZEITCOIN

When you say that you've talked to "the movement", to whom do you refer? My understanding is that there is no authority or over arching official as we are not an hierarchical organization.

Members of our local chapter which we are based in Toronto Ontario. They have since sent it out to the global coordinators through email. Listen LightRider we are doing our due diligence and are not putting anything up here that we do not have proof of. If you would like to keep voicing your opinions with no merit why don't you contact us directly and we can discuss it zeit@zeit-coin.com

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
templebar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:41:22 PM

done

@templebar

please add me to the google doc.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 09:42:50 PM

done

@templebar

please add me to the google doc.

Done thanks for joining

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
LightRider
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:13:13 PM

Members of our local chapter which we are based in Toronto Ontario. They have since sent it out to the global coordinators through email. Listen LightRider we are doing our due diligence and are not putting anything up here that we do not have proof of. If you would like to keep voicing your opinions with no merit why don't you contact us directly and we can discuss it zeit@zeit-coin.com

No need to become hostile, I'm just asking questions.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:19:55 PM

No need to become hostile, I'm just asking questions.

No hostility we were simply stating that if you have concerns to contact us directly. That is a much more effective way to communicate. The way you are doing it now is because this does not fit your selective ideals and you are letting you imagination run in the negative direction and are purposely posting on here passive aggressively to hinder our moving forward. When in reality as I stated before you should wait until launch and then voice your concerns when you have ones that have proof behind them. We have been nothing but honest with the community and have been as transparent as possible. We have answered every question on this thread and through pm.

If there was hostility you were sensing its because you know what you are doing with your posts and think we are hindered or upset by them when we were simply stating that you will get a much better response and direct one if you contact us directly.

Thanks 

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Anttonii

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:24:55 PM

Twitter:

@ZEITCOIN Let's roll!

Facebook:

Let's roll!
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:25:19 PM

Twitter:

@ZEITCOIN Let's roll!

Facebook:

Let's roll!

+1 We will add you now

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
YourMine.org

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:32:48 PM

I can see lots of love coming this coins way Like It  Wink
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:33:20 PM

I can see lots of love coming this coins way Like It  Wink

+ 1 agreed and still 7 days to launch Wink

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
LightRider
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:10:19 AM

Can you produce a youtube video presentation about the work you're doing and the goals you have for this project? I would really like to share it at my own Z-Day event.

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:12:21 AM

Can you produce a youtube video presentation about the work you're doing and the goals you have for this project? I would really like to share it at my own Z-Day event.

Definitely we will have something made after launch as we are swamped until then we can have something by the 8th of March.

Thanks

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
LightRider
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:26:43 AM

Definitely we will have something made after launch as we are swamped until then we can have something by the 8th of March.

Thanks

Great! I'm looking forward to it.

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:29:09 AM

Thanks

Great! I'm looking forward to it.

+1

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: