Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZEIT] ZEITCOIN -- 100 MILLION COIN GIVEAWAY! - MARCH 1 2014  (Read 31774 times)
teuton92

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:55:21 AM

I follow you on Twitter and Facebook! Wink

Please add me on Giveaway!

Thanks!
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:56:33 AM

Thanks!

Hey we are away from the computers on our phones for the night. Once we get in front of them I will add you. Thanks for joining

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
teuton92

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:33:39 AM

Thanks!

Hey we are away from the computers on our phones for the night. Once we get in front of them I will add you. Thanks for joining

No problem men!

You have PM.

Good work!
hackking

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:56:56 AM

Added TO Latest Altcoin List
已添加到最新山寨币列表
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Thanks!

No problem men!

You have PM.

Good work!

You have been added thanks Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:06:58 PM

@Vindyne8 has followed you on twitter.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:10:14 PM

@Vindyne8 has followed you on twitter.

Added to the giveaway... Thanks

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
DrAlco

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:39:27 AM

Followed on twitter.
theneos

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:11:33 PM

@jfjose followed you already

thanks!
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:48:02 PM

Hi.

I advocate TZM for long time now and would like to know if the coin is really backed up by the community. I didnt saw any reference to the coin on the official website.

mega

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
devnikor

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:01:26 PM

@devnikor followed you
and i like you on facebook
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 03:05:41 PM

Thanks everyone I added you this morning.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
devnikor

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:08:39 PM

and what about g+ community?
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 03:10:24 PM

and what about g+ community?

We are getting to that soon I believe we have a page already however its not started Thanks for reminding us.

We are working on some new implementations to the coin and that has taken precedence on everything but should be done by Monday and then announced then. I am sure everyone will be excited about it

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

Hi.

I advocate TZM for long time now and would like to know if the coin is really backed up by the community. I didnt saw any reference to the coin on the official website.

mega

Mega please PM us we do have information regarding this however because we haven't had time to officially sit down and discuss with them I don't want to fully announce it here. I will provide you details through pm

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:30:07 PM

You guys are added to the giveaway list thanks for joining.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:25:47 PM

Im In! Looks like a nice coin to mine Smiley  Grin Cant weit for launch

Liked you on facebook as well Smiley

keep up good work!

-Gavrilov Maksim

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:27:23 PM

Im In! Looks like a nice coin to mine Smiley  Grin Cant weit for launch

Liked you on facebook as well Smiley

keep up good work!

-Gavrilov Maksim

Thanks Gavrilov added you to the giveaway doc.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
LeFiste

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:40:53 PM

@LeFiste followed you on twitter and liked the fb page! Wish you all the best with the coin...raising awareness is important...time to stop acting like a flock of sheep!

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:41:34 PM

@LeFiste followed you on twitter and liked the fb page! Wish you all the best with the coin...raising awareness is important...time to stop acting like a flock of sheep!

+100 exactly what we are trying to do thanks for joining in. Will add you to the giveaway list now.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: