Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZEIT] ZEITCOIN -- 100 MILLION COIN GIVEAWAY! - MARCH 1 2014  (Read 31784 times)
imutzz

Activity: 81
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:59:30 PM

followed you in twitter @hartatyfatshaf
 liked you in https://www.facebook.com/hartaty.fatshaf/likes_other

I don't understand how to mining, my knowledge about software is poor.
so just waiting Zeit Faucet launch soon
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:00:18 PM

Sounds good well you will have 50k ZEIT with the giveaway.

Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 08:20:08 PM

our new website is up we are still working on tabs and our secondary pages but take a look http://www.zeit-coin.com

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:57:21 PM

Good job on your website, nice improvement compared to the older one. Just want to say that I will be mining your coin at launch, moreover, I really like Zeitgeist the movie. Keep up the good work!
extremo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:36:24 PM

Heya,

followed ya on twitter (don't have facebook, i hate em Wink Twitter @WeerlyBeedz

Thanks and greetings
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:40:00 PM

good luck Wink

ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:43:07 PM

Thanks guys added and thanks for the support

new news coming tonight stay tuned

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:07:07 PM

I have a question for everyone who is posting here saying that they are really into the movement and look forward to the launch of this project. Do you feel at all conflicted about the fact that the Zeitgeist Movement advocates the disuse of money in general, and yet with this Zeitcoin there will be a Zeitgeist branded form of money? I'm just curious to know your thoughts.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

I have a question for everyone who is posting here saying that they are really into the movement and look forward to the launch of this project. Do you feel at all conflicted about the fact that the Zeitgeist Movement advocates the disuse of money in general, and yet with this Zeitcoin there will be a Zeitgeist branded form of money? I'm just curious to know your thoughts.

TZM's mission statement

Founded in 2008, The Zeitgeist Movement is a sustainability advocacy organization, which conducts community based activism and awareness actions through a network of global/regional chapters, project teams, annual events, media and charity work.

The movement's principle focus includes the recognition that the majority of the social problems that plague the human species at this time are not the sole result of some institutional corruption, absolute scarcity, a political policy, a flaw of "human nature" or other commonly held assumptions of causality. Rather, the movement recognizes that issues such as poverty, corruption, pollution, homelessness, war, starvation and the like appear to be "symptoms" born out of an outdated social structure.

While intermediate reform steps and temporal community support are of interest to the movement, the defining goal is the installation of a new socioeconomic model based upon technically responsible resource management, allocation and design through what would be considered the scientific method of reasoning problems and finding optimized solutions.

This “Natural Law/Resource-Based Economy" (NLRBE) is about taking a direct technical approach to social management as opposed to a monetary or even political one. It is about updating the workings of society to the most advanced and proven methods known, leaving behind the damaging consequences and limiting inhibitions. which are generated by our current system of monetary exchange, profit, business and other structural and motivational issues.

The movement is loyal to a train of thought, not figures or institutions. The view held is that through the use of socially targeted research and tested understandings in science and technology, we are now able to logically arrive at societal applications that could be profoundly more effective in meeting the needs of the human population, increasing public health. There is little reason to assume war, poverty, most crime and many other monetarily-based scarcity effects common in our current model cannot be resolved over time. The range of the movement's activism and awareness campaigns extend from short to long term, with methods based explicitly on non-violent methods of communication.

The Zeitgeist Movement has no allegiance to country or traditional political platforms. It views the world as a single system and the human species as a single family and recognizes that all countries must disarm and learn to share resources and ideas if we expect to survive in the long run. Hence, the solutions arrived at and promoted are in the interest to help everyone on Earth, not a select group.

Look above at what I put in red they are against traditional forms of the monetary system. I think this solution i.e. crypto currency can accomplish alot of their goals that they are trying to accomplish. It is about challenging the system and trying to break it down through science and technology.

Dude I think your problem is your pigeon holed in your beliefs of what cryptocurrency can be the sky is the limit it is all about the application in real world not about how other alt coins are used. Look at all other coins some are for profit and some have philanthropic efforts do you put them all in the same category?
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:49:26 PM

TZM's mission statement

Founded in 2008, The Zeitgeist Movement is a sustainability advocacy organization, which conducts community based activism and awareness actions through a network of global/regional chapters, project teams, annual events, media and charity work.

The movement's principle focus includes the recognition that the majority of the social problems that plague the human species at this time are not the sole result of some institutional corruption, absolute scarcity, a political policy, a flaw of "human nature" or other commonly held assumptions of causality. Rather, the movement recognizes that issues such as poverty, corruption, pollution, homelessness, war, starvation and the like appear to be "symptoms" born out of an outdated social structure.

While intermediate reform steps and temporal community support are of interest to the movement, the defining goal is the installation of a new socioeconomic model based upon technically responsible resource management, allocation and design through what would be considered the scientific method of reasoning problems and finding optimized solutions.

This “Natural Law/Resource-Based Economy" (NLRBE) is about taking a direct technical approach to social management as opposed to a monetary or even political one. It is about updating the workings of society to the most advanced and proven methods known, leaving behind the damaging consequences and limiting inhibitions. which are generated by our current system of monetary exchange, profit, business and other structural and motivational issues.

The movement is loyal to a train of thought, not figures or institutions. The view held is that through the use of socially targeted research and tested understandings in science and technology, we are now able to logically arrive at societal applications that could be profoundly more effective in meeting the needs of the human population, increasing public health. There is little reason to assume war, poverty, most crime and many other monetarily-based scarcity effects common in our current model cannot be resolved over time. The range of the movement's activism and awareness campaigns extend from short to long term, with methods based explicitly on non-violent methods of communication.

The Zeitgeist Movement has no allegiance to country or traditional political platforms. It views the world as a single system and the human species as a single family and recognizes that all countries must disarm and learn to share resources and ideas if we expect to survive in the long run. Hence, the solutions arrived at and promoted are in the interest to help everyone on Earth, not a select group.

Look above at what I put in red they are against traditional forms of the monetary system. I think this solution i.e. crypto currency can accomplish alot of their goals that they are trying to accomplish. It is about challenging the system and trying to break it down through science and technology.

Dude I think your problem is your pigeon holed in your beliefs of what cryptocurrency can be the sky is the limit it is all about the application in real world not about how other alt coins are used. Look at all other coins some are for profit and some have philanthropic efforts do you put them all in the same category?

+100 dmgta I don't even think my answer would be as succinct and to the point thanks for the support

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:53:17 PM

Hello LightRider,

that's a good question. I advocate TZM for long time and I'll try to share my point of view on this matter:

1. We are far from being able to manage a society without the use of money. That's what the movement advocate, just like me, but inconceivable at this time.

2. A transition is necessary. The decentralized aspect of cryptocurrencies could be a medium for that transition.

3. TZM advocates above all a just and equitable society. The ideology behind this coin seems to me to be exactly that.

Would love to hear from others inside TZM Smiley

I could point out more reasons why this could be an alternative and a good way to start an transition alternative, but would go into personal domain debate and I'm not into it atm Smiley

Please note that this is my personal view, I'm not a god, guru or whatever, so please don't attack me (talking to the haters Cheesy)

mega

EDIT: join us at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/Zeitcoin

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:57:03 PM

Hello LightRider,

that's a good question. I advocate TZM for long time and I'll try to share my point of view on this matter:

1. We are far from being able to manage a society without the use of money. That's what the movement advocate, just like me, but inconceivable at this time.

2. A transition is necessary. The decentralized aspect of cryptocurrencies could be a medium for that transition.

3. TZM advocates above all a just and equitable society. The ideology behind this coin seems to me to be exactly that.

Would love to hear from others inside TZM Smiley

I could point out more reasons why this could be an alternative and a good way to start an transition alternative, but would go into personal domain debate and I'm not into it atm Smiley

Please note that this is my personal view, I'm not a god, guru or whatever, so please don't attack me (talking to the haters Cheesy)

mega

+100 again another brilliant response love to see people that get the ideals behind what we are trying to accomplish.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:17:52 PM

I don't disagree with any of your points in general. In fact, when I first heard of Bitcoin, I understood immediately that it could be a useful transition technology. What I'm asking about is though, should we put the Zeitgeist name on any particular instance of cryptocurrency or any other form of money? What will that accomplish exactly?

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:25:05 PM

I don't disagree with any of your points in general. In fact, when I first heard of Bitcoin, I understood immediately that it could be a useful transition technology. What I'm asking about is though, should we put the Zeitgeist name on any particular instance of cryptocurrency or any other form of money? What will that accomplish exactly?

You do understand LightRider the term Zeitgeist is not made by TZM it is in the dictionary "the spirit of the time; general trend of thought or feeling characteristic of a particular period of time."

However that is not what you are asking. What is a movement about if it isn't about making steps in the right direction towards accomplishing their goals? It is nothing.

This is also an homage to TZM and as we stated aren't directly related with them. However we hope to be involved with them soon.

You still don't get it ZEIT coin is a crypto resource that will be used to trade with other resources.

As people have stated above it has real world applications in solving issues with our current FIAT system. Think of this as using science and Technology to challenge the current fiat system using "science and technology"

This challenges the current fiat system so it has accomplished something. It doesn't have to change the world as nothing can all at once.

That's it challenging or breaking the current system is what it accomplishes.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:30:49 AM

It'll make someone rich if you all get on board Wink

1/3 premine in giveaways
2/3 premine in founders pocket (I mean to help promote coin)

99 billion bottles of beer on the wall, 99 billion bottles of beer...
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:39:40 AM

Sounds good well you will have 50k ZEIT with the giveaway.

Thanks
This is great that you are helping so many people especially us non miner folks who are a bit technically impaired. I will do an update blog post nearer the launch get all the people excited and ready to rock and roll. I got few friends really excited about the Launch of this great Coin. Smiley
Quinlan

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:27:11 AM

Just wanted to say hi!

I'm really liking what I see with ZEIT so far! The website is amazing and I'm having a gut feeling of a very fair launch!
I am a supporter of Zeitgeist movement in general, and will be an early miner of ZEITCOIN with my pathetic 1xR9270 lol

Still, I'm following you on twitter (@QuinlanNS)

All the best!
Rhimining

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:48:29 AM

have followed on twitter @minpaxis and liked on facebook https://www.facebook.com/drew.rhines/likes_other
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:28:16 PM

Liked on FB and following on Twitter (@cryptomatni) I also popped over to Mintpal and voted. You might want to message the devs @ allcrypt.com to see if you can get added to their voting page too.

Matni

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:02:20 PM

Thanks for the support everyone. You have been added to the giveaway list

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: