Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience to choose the good Airdrop and Bounty projects  (Read 213 times)
thang94btc (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

I think there are now a lot of scam airdrop and bounty projects to get your information. So, before I want to do any projects, I will check out the project carefully. The following is my experience to test the airdrop project:
1. Visit the official website of the project and see if the development team is real.
2. The number of followers on their social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook.
3. See their project reviews on famous ICO review sites such as Icobench, Icorated

How do you think about this subject? Let's discuss together.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

I think oly the 1st suggestion is good. With 2nd one I think you should know that everyone can easily buy follower on Twitter or Facebook so you also need to check if their followers are real or not. Beside don't forget to check their Medium and Reddit account Smiley. The 3rd is the most useless thing cause it'll not work, don't waste your time to find out rating of these ICO projects on ICO rating sites cause they can pay for these ICO listing sites to get high rate Smiley
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

I pick up usually blockchain projects bounties with new ideas, new way of solving some problems. I also look and try to find professional behavior in project, begining from its website to development team and white papers of course.

emmablue

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

For 2, I also look at engagement, how the team interact with the community. It is important, otherwise even large following feels like bots to me.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

A good airdrop and bounty project is consist of experience team members , good whitepaper, and have accounts in different social media site to promote thier project.
polishwarrior

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

yes it is a lot of ico who are scam or just a fraud, in my opinion to find a good bounty, I will check his team first good value what is not and advisor because of the team and the advisors usually look ico is good or not.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

I think there are now a lot of scam airdrop and bounty projects to get your information. So, before I want to do any projects, I will check out the project carefully. The following is my experience to test the airdrop project:
1. Visit the official website of the project and see if the development team is real.
2. The number of followers on their social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook.
3. See their project reviews on famous ICO review sites such as Icobench, Icorated

Number one alone is a good indication on what the reputation of the project that is promoted. 2&3 isn’t necessary at all, number of followers on social media are too easy to gained especially with money to spear. Bought followers and likers are more likely a big business nowadays. Then 3 having been reviewing before and been paid for it is an worthy of my time. It’s more of advertising or marketing strategies.

HODL
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

Your point of view is correct. The points you listed are very important. I can add a few more points! If it is a bounty task, then watching the bounty manager is also very important! And we should read the white paper carefully before investing in ICO!
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

Search for ICOs through ICO review sites. There is information about an ICO and you can refer and choose. Not exactly 100%, but the success rate of the ICO in the web evaluation is very high. The score is usually 4-5 points
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

Rating and review would be applicable to ICO that are not issuing promotional Airdrops, since when you join Airdrops some requires joiners to rate them good first before having your slot... And invite more to join in Telegram or follow Twitter or follow Facebook to have additional coins.... I say it's a  sales strategy but some feedback is just 100 true...
Kubit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

A good airdrop and bounty project is consist of experience team members , good whitepaper, and have accounts in different social media site to promote thier project.

True, but some good project put their roadmap later.
And some luck is needed too.
Bosda

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

way number one is very good and i also support the method, so before mendftar better to look carefully about the program, white and other books need to be learned first, look at icobanch or icorate can help. for the second option about followers on social media seems to be less influential because those who have programs aim to market their products, so they rank the campaign participants as the basis for rewarding. the participants of the campaign with the followers who many expected to succeed the program.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

way number one is very good and i also support the method, so before mendftar better to look carefully about the program, white and other books need to be learned first, look at icobanch or icorate can help. for the second option about followers on social media seems to be less influential because those who have programs aim to market their products, so they rank the campaign participants as the basis for rewarding. the participants of the campaign with the followers who many expected to succeed the program.
it seems this way is an effective way to search for airdrop and bounty programs in addition to viewing sites, white papers and thread managers and this is one of the most efficient way to apply so that we are not reckless on joining a project as a bounty hunter

haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

In my opinion, I usually look at the website and the number of followers on their social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Great information, I already do like you said to prevent scammed from scam Airdrop/bounty projects. Also, if you looking for some airdrops better looking on airdrop site like :

Code:
https://airdrops.io/

and then if you want to join a bounty look at the Bounty Manager first, make sure he/her is a trustworthy Bounty Manager and care with their bounty hunters problems...
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

before following a bounty program I usually see their whitepapers and roadmaps to find out the concept and long term plans of dev. then I'll see the reputation of his bounty manager to make sure all the stake are shared fairly and the rewards we'll receive are paid accordingly.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

I seem to agree with you, but I will not be cleverly hitting something as you say directly visit the website. it's better if we see it first in google and search in famous agency like ico bench coingecko ico holder or whatever it is. because I know if you carelessly click the site then your information will they get so be careful.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

1. If they can't provide their real information then stop joining any of them if you are able to prove that they are fake. Their linkedIn accounts or any that can provide if they are legit.

2. This can't determine something, there are people who are real but has a low-key social media profile and they are not popular. Likes and followers on social media can be bought, just look for those on services.

3. Most of these ICO review sites are also paid, you can't really be sure if those ratings are real or paid.

hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

I choose the bounty task and I will also watch its bounty manager, and secondly I will decide by observing whether their telegraph group is active! I think good bounty always has a lot of active customers and customer service!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

Hello! Your thinking is the same as me before. But now I do not think so. For complex projects, they are very easy to get a beautiful website and a lot of people follow their social networks. They just need to spend some money to be appreciated on the bad rating websites. We can not know all about it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: