Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's faith will reach $ 60,000 this year ? Is Impact definite?  (Read 267 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

Yesterday i saw a thread bitcoin to reach $30k in the end of the year and now i see $60k for bitcoin price in this year, lol it's become more bigger. Look, anyone can predict the price of bitcoin, i can even say bitcoin will reach $100k in this year. The thing is we need to see the condition on the market right now, as you can see, the price is not even hit $10k right now. We need something big, really big to makes bitcoin reach that price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

A few very worthwhile quotes from the stock market bad boys that really apply to current crypto market;

If stock market experts were so expert, they would be buying stocks, not selling advice.

Peter Lynch

The stock market is a device for transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient.

Warren Buffett
I like this one especially, because all get rich quick rookies are only feeding the elite focosed on the long term. You can't beat the short term market, you'll get blasted off your funds by people smarter and richer than you. Just buy coins, sit on them, and not touch them for at least 6-12 months. Don't try to take advantage of an extremely unpredictable market. The risks are not worth it. We are here to build our own wealth, not further build up the wealth of the elite.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

We should need something more realistic than the untrue rumours of Bitcoin pricing in late 2018. Mostly in early 2018, many celebrities around the world and they predict that Bitcoin prices will increase to $ 30,000 and someone predicted the price of Bitcoin was $ 40,000. But in July, the price of Bitcoin is only $ 6200

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alexay

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

We should need something more realistic than the untrue rumours of Bitcoin pricing in late 2018. Mostly in early 2018, many celebrities around the world and they predict that Bitcoin prices will increase to $ 30,000 and someone predicted the price of Bitcoin was $ 40,000. But in July, the price of Bitcoin is only $ 6200

really, some people should think realistically. $ 15,000 may be heavy. now even 60,000 $ ... but the public does need confidence from influential people
andrei56

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

If entrepreneurs are believing that bitcoin will soar high then this won't be impossible to happen. We'll just have to wait and see until December. While the price is low, take the opportunity to have more bitcoin and hold until it gains profit.
This is not about beliefs this is about money it does not get simpler than that, there is not enough money in the market to get that kind of growth, you want bitcoin to grow 10 times its current price in a time span of only 6 months, I cannot say it is impossible since we know that nothing is impossible for bitcoin, but taking into account that we come from a bull market the chances of getting another one the very next year are very low.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

It is not possible and something not any good analyst will predict. Bitcoins since the beginning of January has decreased about more than 50% and you are forecasting that it can reach 60,000 usd which is about more than 200% increase. Not possible

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

If entrepreneurs are believing that bitcoin will soar high then this won't be impossible to happen. We'll just have to wait and see until December. While the price is low, take the opportunity to have more bitcoin and hold until it gains profit.
This is not about beliefs this is about money it does not get simpler than that, there is not enough money in the market to get that kind of growth, you want bitcoin to grow 10 times its current price in a time span of only 6 months, I cannot say it is impossible since we know that nothing is impossible for bitcoin, but taking into account that we come from a bull market the chances of getting another one the very next year are very low.

having another new bull market this year is not the same as setting a new ATH though. I completely agree that it is impossible to reach $60k but we can easily see a bull market this year. it is true that we had a big bull market last year but we also had a huge bear market that lasted long enough and price fell down enough (70% drop). we can easily see the rise for the rest of the year and reach back above $10k and that can be a very reasonable bull market for this year.

Only Bitcoin
andrei56

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

having another new bull market this year is not the same as setting a new ATH though. I completely agree that it is impossible to reach $60k but we can easily see a bull market this year. it is true that we had a big bull market last year but we also had a huge bear market that lasted long enough and price fell down enough (70% drop). we can easily see the rise for the rest of the year and reach back above $10k and that can be a very reasonable bull market for this year.
Well, I suppose the only thing left to do is to see how the market evolves, the price has grown a lot in the last days and while some are calling this a new bull market I'm not so sure but maybe that is because I try to be very realistic about my expectations and despite the good behavior of the price of bitcoin I am still worried since the last crash that we saw was incredible and I do not want to be caught with my guard down.
fourokavas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

I do not think that it is going to touch those huge and enourmous numbers, it is more than difficult due to the actual market conditions. Even $15,000 is quite impossible for this year

Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

I do not believe all the statements and really appreciate the possibilities of bitcoin. it seems to me that the maximum of what it will reach this year is it will return to$20,000.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

this becomes an evaluation and opinion that refers to the confidence of the crowd.
quoted from various news media, entrepreneurs and founders as if believing that bitcoin will return to history through the price of 60,000 $ this year. What do you think? if i'm sure !!!!
"Back then, December, price was at a $20,000 all-time high. I predicted for 2018, we're going to see $5,000 and $60,000. So $5,000, we’ve pretty much hit it, so let's see if we can do the $60,000. I'm still quite confident." by TEN-X Co Founder  ( in article : https://cointelegraph.com/news/tenx-co-founder-still-quite-confident-bitcoin-can-hit-60-000-this-year )

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: