Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paper Money - The Greatest Scam  (Read 20739 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:12:13 AM

For many years, we are using fiat money and if we keep it in the bank for long term, the value always decreasing and purchasing power always drop because inflation. I dont know its called scam or not but i dont think its good for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:27:09 AM

I am agree that paper money or fiat are greatest scam. Central Banks print from thin air and they lend it to people or government with interest. It will creating inflation and people will always to work to pay the interest. I think economic system base on gold standart is good and can replace current system

Paper money is strongly correlated with gold. An economic system based on Gold cannot be created anymore. Gold is reserved in federal banks and people have little to no access to it. Thus, it doesn't provide an equal society where every individual has the same chances of acquiring a gold bar.
Crypto is much better as it is fully decentralized and all the actors can behave the same.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:54:07 AM

I am agree that paper money or fiat are greatest scam. Central Banks print from thin air and they lend it to people or government with interest. It will creating inflation and people will always to work to pay the interest. I think economic system base on gold standart is good and can replace current system

Paper money is strongly correlated with gold. An economic system based on Gold cannot be created anymore. Gold is reserved in federal banks and people have little to no access to it. Thus, it doesn't provide an equal society where every individual has the same chances of acquiring a gold bar.
Crypto is much better as it is fully decentralized and all the actors can behave the same.
And fully transparent as well, we do not need the government to print more money and not in monitor of how many are really in circulation, for me its not transparent unlike crypto where we really know the total supply and this will us grow the value of our holding as demand increases.
In terms of usefulness, crypto is easy and decentralized and cheaper compared to banks when you use their services to transfer money.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:24:52 PM

It's not a total scam but the powerful are the only ones who benefits in the paper currency. It became the tool for the rich and not for the poor or for equal share. While in crypto, everyone has a chance to live fairly and not getting take advantage of that always happens when oligarchs print more money.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:32:20 PM

I would say that paper currency is the greatest scam ever to enslave mankind.

Bankers charge interest for a thing which has been created out of thin air.

The paper currency gradually decreases in its value due to inflation over time.

So naturally people tend to move towards cryptos which are free from inflation and the bankers and big economists once again want to pull back people to the traditional enslaving system.

Now the choice is yours.

Enslavery or Financial Freedom?

Think Wise and Twice.
Everywhere there is its risk. Fiat money is something that has been associated with us for thousands of years and is still condemned quite a lot now. crypto will soon become a victim when too many people use it.
Let everything go naturally, don't try to change or try to get rid of something that has been around for too long. It was a big mistake.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:37:55 PM

So naturally people tend to move towards cryptos which are free from inflation and the bankers and big economists once again want to pull back people to the traditional enslaving system.

Now the choice is yours.

Think Wise and Twice.
No you were wrong. The paper money is just the representation of the country economy. If you were going to total all the money printed in paper that includes the coins then that would be the value of your country with its assets and everything that contributes to the value of a certain economy of a country.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:03:04 PM

Now the choice is yours.

Think Wise and Twice.

In my opinion, these two are quite the same, paper money and cryptocurrency, both of it could be used for illegal purposes and both can enslave people, but in my opinion, paper cash is the one that could be used for illegal purpose without getting noticed. In cryptocurrency, transactions can be tracked and followed while paper money can be handed without any trace.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:05:24 PM

Yes that is true, because Fiat money is not always good, it will continue to decline because inflation always happens, so this is very detrimental, but if we invest in Crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum, we will get opportunities at very high prices to increase.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:32:08 PM

Yes that is true, because Fiat money is not always good, it will continue to decline because inflation always happens, so this is very detrimental, but if we invest in Crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum, we will get opportunities at very high prices to increase.
Some of them are and some of them are not according to me this is good to invest only in the crypto currency like bitcoin and ETH because it has high scope and it has great demand in market. Gradually and slowly we are moving towards digital age where all this will be need of life so better to start using crypto instead of paper money now.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:23:22 AM

Many countries do not care about the amount of paper money they make, this is what keeps prices up, they should immediately be based on gold stocks so that paper money becomes stable.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:25:39 AM

After bretton wood agreement, US Dollar not pegged by gold anymore and The Fed print paper money based on government trust. If i am not mistake, Gold is not longer a currency, its commodity and this is why The Fed always flooding market with money with reason economic growth.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:03:15 AM

For many years, we are using fiat money and if we keep it in the bank for long term, the value always decreasing and purchasing power always drop because inflation. I dont know its called scam or not but i dont think its good for us.
I often wonder why we use paper money? even though this is just paper that give a rate? whereas the value will continue to inflate over time? I'm starting to think that we might be tricked by the financial system right now, thats why I don't keep paper money, I save gold
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:29:21 PM

The crypto lovers do not defend the paper money of course but there is a fact that the most solid and powerful invention since the time of money is paper money. This is the main reason why humanity has been using this system for a long time. At the moment there is no invention of same power against to paper money. (I speak on behalf of people who don't know the crypto money.) In the future, when the number of people who think that crypto money is the best invention to date is more than half of the world human population, crypto money will go permanent and default method of world money system as it is on the same paper money.

R.R.L.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:36:31 AM

everything related to an asset, investment and also shares like money or crypto, there must be a scam scheme made by certain parties for the biggest profit and we just as ordinary people who are in the lowest position can only follow their path. so everything ... the same Wink
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:09:26 AM

I think paper money still needed in the future. Its hard for government to implementing cryptocurrency consept to economic system because most cryptocurrency is decentralized and for many people crypto or bitcoin still vulnerable. But i think bitcoin can be internet currency
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:09:23 AM

I think paper money still needed in the future. Its hard for government to implementing cryptocurrency consept to economic system because most cryptocurrency is decentralized and for many people crypto or bitcoin still vulnerable. But i think bitcoin can be internet currency
maybe it still takes a long time to replace it, because evolution is sure to happen, but the process requires a long time, maybe our next generation. moreover if it is used as a currency, it must get approval from all countries, until now there are still many countries that are not ready to face these developments, with various backgrounds

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:50:05 AM

Now the choice is yours.

Think Wise and Twice.

Paper currency isnt a scam. Its a misconception. Here's why.

1.) Banks doesnt charge interest out of thin air. They even give interest with their depositors per month. The ones they charge interests are loans, credits and service charges.

2.) paper currency in fact has greater value rather than its physical value. Imagine a $100 bucks printed in a $.05 paper. So the value per se is decreasing in inflation and not the paper itself and its happening in all aspects like your $5 investments turn $10 over time. Its the same concept.

And lastly, people move on crypto because of its unique characteristics and not because fiat is a scam.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:07:34 AM

banks and paper money are not the right place to maintain the value of your money. You have to keep it in gold, silver or the like that has no inflation. I think it's not a scam, we know that inflation will happen in your paper money, why do you still keep it?
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:35:51 PM

i dont think paper money is scam,every country has its currency ya it can not have fixed supply but still there is governing body around it and fiat money can not be replaced no matter which how many digital currency come at least till the all people are modernized and they have knowledge of digital money.talking about money minting through thin air,bank do not duplicate money ,they have to give record to higher authority but we are much seeing minting of money in crypto world with help of fork.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:44:37 PM

It is to be expected that they get to make the rules when it comes to their systems, so it makes sense they will freeze your assets if you violate some rules about what you are allowed to do but we have all the right to create our own systems, in this cases cryptocurrencies that do not follow their rules, and that is what bothers them, they see they have no way to modify the cryptocurrencies to benefit them and they are trying to scare people away from them.

Yeah, I agree they got rules, but rules that are ridiculous should not be entertained. That's how they monopolize the monetary market with their stupid rules. Freezing accounts with transactions more than $1000 a day is ridiculous.

On the contrary Crypto is freedom. I thus agree with what OP stated here.
As I said, those systems belongs to them and they are centralized and were created with the intention of dominating the economic system from the start, before cryptocurrencies you did not had a choice except to play by their rules but now that we have options I do not care what rules they create, they can do whatever they can and I am unaffected by it and the more ridiculous their rules the more we benefit since people will look for alternatives and will put their money in cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: