Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New beginning of altcoins ?  (Read 163 times)
syberwolfen (OP)

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

As we are witnessing the current crypto market trend as it's going through a rough ride and I feel this is a year of correction to correct the price of altcoins as there are some altcoins which were overpriced and similarly there were altcoins which were underpriced and I believe this year everything will be sorted and market will be more streamlined.

Am I spamming? Report me!
coin_maker

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

Currently in the market of crypto currency there are a lot of coin. At one point not all the coins will survive, after fluctuation in the price some will go out of the market and the strongest will survive. Therefore investor should be careful on which coin to invest to avoid loss.
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

I also have the same understanding that when market will come into normal every altcoins that needs to be corrected will be deal properly by the dip moment and all altcoins that is not useful and only there in the market just to scam people will be annihilated  and there will be healthy market again
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

I am also looking forward to a new dimension as you have mentioned where all the coins will be at their deserving price. I am hopeful that the day is not far when we will finally get a stable and more streamlined market.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

The price goes up very fast and quickly makes the market unstable. It's been in the case of Altcoins. However, Altcoins will certainly try to keep the market price stable to keep their markets in view.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

we all are watching that how fast the crypto market is progressing so the prove is clear to us and on this year things are more and more improving so every progress is inviting a new start for the market coin so alt is one of the most popular from all of them so market progress is definitely effect on it as well
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

As we are witnessing the current crypto market trend as it's going through a rough ride and I feel this is a year of correction to correct the price of altcoins as there are some altcoins which were overpriced and similarly there were altcoins which were underpriced and I believe this year everything will be sorted and market will be more streamlined.

?I think you will need to wait more than year, exactly 2020 will be again crypto year if new world crisis don't hit us again before next crypto hype. We will see what will happen but you will need to wait
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

Possible.

We can even label them as bubble that has been burst already. But the thing with crypto is that even if we know that its been pop, people are still willing to pour their cash and make a lot of money, but simply pumping it again and hope that others will ride the waves. So even if see correction, sooner or later the price will be overprice again so I don't think that it will be the new beginning, for me it will be cyclical in nature.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

This year will correct so many things apart from the prices. It shall also correct our mentality we have around crypto, you know- the get-rich-overnight mentality, te fraudulent activities (people don't invest as it was sometime ago), and so much more.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

The cryptocurrency market is always unstable. Luckily, the bear trend has ended and the price of altcoins are rising. Let's see what happens next.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

You can be right about your idea. We are in cryptoworld so better expect the impossible. Crypto is unpredictable and we may see the rise coming before the year ends.(fingers crossed)

HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

I also feel the same.I am pretty hopeful that by the end of this year the market will be more stable and investors will have a sigh of relief then.

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

Not at all, most of the altcoins have a long standing, it is just business as usual tohave drops and pumps in the market and it has been like that since many years ago. No reason to forget that.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Actually the price of the crypto currency in this market is determined by the demand of the crypto currencies in the market. For example, Bitcoins price was high in past as the demand was high but now the price is low as the demand is low as such low price is common for the all of the crypto currency now. So I think there is no possibility of valuation in this market.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

I think this very volatile period will be a refinement of choice for the good Altcoin and the elimination of the Altcoin can not meet the market demand. Therefore, investors need to make the right choices for their investments in order to make a profit.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

Some altcoin, with strong community support, will get the chance to survive this time of the bear market, and most of the coins will disappear in this fall. That's my point of view, and it's not a good time to invest.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

Peoples are understood this market has a great future that's why they launched new coins in this market. Altcoin always takes initiative for their development. I believe their coin will do more well. Because peoples are love to invest on altcoin.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

I also want that everything gets solve this year and becomes perfect. I hope at the end of the year something good will happen to make us all happy. Hope for the best.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

I'm hoping that too . that the market will calm down a bit and there will be no sudden drops . I want to have a little understanding of the market movement
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: