Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk?  (Read 6766 times)
TurboPower

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Bitcoin has dangers to it however not everything identified with it incorporates hazard. Dealers that utilization installment processors like Bit-pay is one illustration that doesn't endure any dangers in tolerating Bitcoin. Managing Bitcoin as a money or speculation puts you in a hazardous circumstance on the grounds that the cost moves each moment you don't know whether it'll expand/diminish its esteem the following day. The individuals who are new for the most part say that it's terrible for Bitcoin yet for others, it can be something worth being thankful for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
It depends on how you will deal in bitcoin or cryptocurrency because investing your money on this is very risky.but investing your time wasnt

Because you can just invest time and effort to deal and make your way inside,how would this possible ?by joining bounties,and airdrops from this we can gain token or coins that can convert to fiat and then to bitcoin so gaining bitcoin without investing or risking money

Tell me more about it. Do you really think bounties are that much successful these days. I mean there are rare chances we may find 3-4 bounties amongst the 50+ bounties that we participate in which can give us huge returns over our efforts and time.

Thats not risk for sure, because all you waste it your time and not the real money thing. For those who has more importance of time shouldn't be risking their bits here as they will end up loosing hopes here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

If one is literate in this field and constantly trained, the risk of losing money by trading at the crypto currency is minimized. It is necessary to constantly monitor the news and be aware of the situation on the market, and most importantly understand what is happening.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
And the bigger your investments the bigger is your fear and the more risk you will take. Bitcoin has not yet recovered today but let us just wait.
Overall cryptocurrencies are a risk, but with good timing, planning, research and a sticking to your plan will help you in the long run, even with big risks it will be easier.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

For me, any business or investments has a risk. The fear of some questions like, Is this business is profitable? Can we benefit of what we had invested? Just like bitcoin investing on it take a big risk. And i will take a risk in my investment of bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Every kind of investment is risky and we should just be brave and strong enough to take all the risks to get a good gain. Without taking any risk, we would be able to get closer to what we want because risk taking is a step closer to our dreams. If we aren't ready for the possible consequences, we won't gain anything.
As stated each and every investment has got risk associated with it, very few has got the courage to risk and gain good return from the investment. Into bitcoin is good when one has got the understanding about the same, most of the users who consider it a risk could have faced a loss expecting big return with small investments which is not a possible thing.
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:19:41 PM
Merited by ryap12 (1)

Yes, joining this Cryptocurrency is very risky for me. I can lose money, but I can also earn money. even more, I often spend my time by watching my smartphone, which I use to trade Crypto, which always monitors the price of coins. And also my time runs out because every time I use to hunt bounty, to earn extra money. so there are so many risks that I feel, when I enter Cryptocurrency.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

For me, that depends on how you are going to engage. If you put everthing to bitcoin like selling all your assets or your job is paid with bitcoin, than it's a big YES! But if you are only a trader using a portion of your wealth or invest a little then you are not at risk. Other reasons that can put you at risk is from what country you live in. Some countries are against bitcoin so it may put your life at risk as they may see it as illegal.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

Risk factor is involved in every field,It is also experienced high risk high profit.If we deal with rationally we can minimize the risk factor.Bitcoin is full of opportunities you can earn maximum in Bitcoin platform,Engage your skills and your skills will paid highly here. Bitcoin is future and the day is not far Bitcoin will rule over the world.
Hkim21

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

it is not a risk as long as you understand more about bitcoin, unless the use of bitcoin is against the law and you can go to jail, hahaa but it will not happen as long as you use it wisely.
in fact all investments must have risks but the most important thing is how we learn to anticipate them so that no losses are earned.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

Believe it or not, the concept of using Bitcoin as a digital currency is not evenly distributed in all circles of society. Only those who understand and follow the development of technology alone who already understand the intricacies of the actual Bitcoin. Even so, news about the potential of Bitcoin turned out to be faster reaching the ears of investors. Many of them then wanted to buy Bitcoin without really knowing what Bitcoin really is.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

No of course engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you to physically put you to harm but it could be happen indirectly since your mental or cognitive and affections might be affected through market price movement of bitcoin and even losing on some of your money or worst all of your money. This can possibly now put you to risk if you will lose your money definitely you could not get or buy that is intended for your body or health like food.
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

There are risks associated with Bitcoin that are not present with other things like fiat, commodities, securities etc. But then there are also significant potential upsides / rewards as well. If there was no risk or reward the price would be much more predictable bit for now the market is trying to price that risk reward profile. I suspect that in a few years the price will be much less volatile and predictable.

Am I spamming? Report me!
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

Bitcoin's market price is very sweet to see but due to its market price volatility, you are really putting your investment into danger as bitcoin will falldown anytime of the day. So its better if to fasten your seatbelt for a whole new roller coaster ride and always ready for any consequences.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

In this world we can't life always be safe because sometimes we also required to take the risk if we want life with healthy financial and involved in bitcoin indeed very risky besides still not admitted as the currency then bitcoin price also unpredictable but i think the risk are equal to the benefit itself that as you can see here bitcoin already help many people including me to increase standard life
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

Anything that involves investments are risky but in bitcoin more profit will gain if you have knowledge how to deal with it.. It is not about how much you buy but when to buy.. Buy on dip and hold thats what many investors do.

charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:56:18 PM

You can call it a gamble but you have to also realize that when you get to understand bitcoin and join the bitcoin market, you become a part of the people who are helping to rewrite the history of money. You don't wanna miss out when the 21st century kids start taking over this technology.
cruz06

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:57:59 AM

No it doesnt. Actually it helps people to have some extra income which is bigger that their current jobs when bitcoin reach 1 million. It's just become risky when you invest in big amount and you dont know if you will get scammed.
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

No it doesnt. Actually it helps people to have some extra income which is bigger that their current jobs when bitcoin reach 1 million. It's just become risky when you invest in big amount and you dont know if you will get scammed.

all can be anticipated with growing knowledge and experience, many beginners who invest in random systems, I think this is very reasonable, but if their experience increases, then the analysis will be stronger to be a loyal holder, they will understand the growing market patterns and rumors .

Risks always appear in all businesses, but I am grateful that bitcoin is not just for luck, there are fundamental analysis that can be accounted for and which makes bitcoin more realistic in business use.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

If we will deepen our understanding about bitcoin then we also know how risk it is. More over, we can contradict the scenario of losing much of our time and effort if we scrutinise our idea about bitcoin. There are always positive and negative side of entering the world of cryptocurrency. But in the end, it is up to us on how we judge the bitcoin and use its purpose for ourselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: