Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk?  (Read 6769 times)
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:08:39 AM

Yes everything is a risk especially when it comes to crypto.  I think the risk taking while on our own terms is healthy.  its better we take charge and take calculated risks vs aimless wondering and taking risks we do not know we are taking.  Holding only your national fiat is a huge risk most people don't realize they are taking.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Everything in cryptocurrency is a risk even bitcoin because it is very hard to hold all of your investment if everything in the market is decreasing. Many people have to leave in cryptocurrency because they are now afraid that all of their investments will go to nothing.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
And the bigger your investments the bigger is your fear and the more risk you will take. Bitcoin has not yet recovered today but let us just wait.
Crypto currency always assumes a certain risk. Without risk, profit would be impossible. The risk, of course, directly depends on the amount of your investment in the crypto currency. However, it still depends on the price level of the crypto currency, in this case bitcoin. The higher the price of bitcoin, the greater the risk of investing in your funds.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

Bitcoin actually is really helpful, not to threaty to your when you use it, infact this is really tested for so many people including some other big company that bitcoin is really trusted and useful to all people.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Investing on stocks market or forex market have high risk too. Every bussienss have risk and cryptocurrency too. But peoples who able facing risk will take benefits and take big reward. I am believe investing on bitcoin is good investment because its real market with real money and market value always growing bigger
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

all there must be risks to get according to what we want, people dare to take risks in the field of bitcoin, because they speculate that bitcoin is another alternative for investments whose value will always rise every year
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

Before I engage with bitcoins, I already considered the risks that I going to face. I know that bitcoin investment is risky, but I am ready to handle it because I have enough knowledge to overcome different obstacles and challenges.

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Knowledge is very powerful and key to every aspect of our lives. The same principle applies in crypto. Without knowledge in Bitcoin and the crypto market, it becomes very difficult for an investor to sail through successfully and make the best out of Bitcoin investment. Study the market trend and know when to buy more BTC, how long to hold and when to sell and make some profit.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

I don't see any threat in bitcoin.Bitcoin is a new opportunity that opens the door to anyone
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

Of course. Engaging in cryptocurrency makes you risky. Because bitcoin and altcoins have risks. And of course if you invest in bitcoin then you will be involved in risk. So you must be prepared to accept all the risks. And that is what you must receive before investing in bitcoin. So think about it.
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

Not only in Bitcoin, everything investment place is risky if you not learn properly their project. Learn everything about bitcoin before investing in there, if you have confidence in it, then you can do investment in there. High income come from high risk.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and a form of investment, Risk is a norm in every form of investment, No matter the present dump price of BTC it is sure to pump soon, as it is a form of currency with value and capacity to double in value and worth, within a short period of time.
It is part of investment to face risk. It is the challenge for every investors how to handle their investment and make it grow in time though bitcoin takes long time on gaining profit because of unstable price. You have to hold your emotions and do not fear the changes specially if it falls. Always believe that price won't take long to dump and time comes for it to increase and give good profit. Take time for it be worth it.

Toraokun

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Every investment is risky I think, the different is investor who carefully choose investment place before trusting their money in it. But I think high income is get from high risk too.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

The main question should be what’s your purpose for making use of Bitcoin cause I think that’s what will determine your level of risk. Many people see Bitcoin as a Ponzi, I don’t know for sure but there are already people who are lucky.

That’s one reason why it’s good to be among the early investors or users cause early users are the ones that mostly benefit from these sort of things. When you get in late, it might be around the time when things are about to get pretty bad.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

This is a risky investment and our ultimate goal is to be profitable in our chosen currency. Just aim enough and have a balance lifestyle to yourself and give time to your family. Don't be too greedy since this will be the source of your failure.  

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
I agree, I think the price will pump up in the last quarter of the year. Personally, i think I didn't take a risk just because I engage in bitcoin but rather I get a chance to be successful.I don'y invest any value so i think don't took a risk. It will be a risk if you put all you have here. Just be sure to leave to some for yourself.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

I dont think so, it depends on the user if he will going to take some risk. Actually you dont need to gamble, you can earn bitcoin without doing any bad things. You just need some effort and hardwork to earn it. It will just put you risk in a risk if you became greed especially in invested where you will do anything because you are expecting for a big profit that the investment was offering but once it was scam you can't back all the money that you have put there.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

investment will put your capital at risk. it is normal, all you have to do is monitor the market trend. cryptocurrency is volatile in nature so nothing to worry if it goes down. just be patience and wait for the good price to spike for you to earn huge amount of profit.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

to be honest, being involved with bitcoin makes yourself at risk for the hope of improving economics and betting on the market and hoping to benefit,
but if you choose to engage with bitcoin by working online and being paid with bitcoin this is profitable and not risky,
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

Bitcoins was once a very risky investments but as of this days people were getting involved with it eventhough it is too risky,maybe because we are open for opportunities and possibilities that nothing in this worlds are constant except changes.If things were not meant for us then its probably luck is what we are holding in this cryptocurrency community,if we were lucky enough then being rich is just a very easy task but when things were not meant to be then i think we already know the circumstances and quit before its too late.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: