Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk?  (Read 6769 times)
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

Certainly I would agree that there is a great risk for cryptocurrency like bitcoin because of its volatility. This uncontrollable dumping sometimes could put any investment sinking to the bottom in matters of hours and it is something nobody could ever control except for those big whales who had so much money to create an impact by trading on bitcoins.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

Of course yes! And by taking the risks or whatever challenges may arise, it will definitely make you a better and wiser decision-maker. Bitcoin is really risky yet a worthy one. We can really rely on bitcoin just be very patient with it.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

Once involved with the cryptographic market, the danger is always on top, they are a pretty dangerous market
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

Risk is always there when we start working with Bitcoin.People find it risky because Bitcoin's price is not steady.Many fluctuations are seen in it's price.But this risk if managed properly can make you a rich man.You just need to beleive in your coin when the price is low and should never do panic selling.In this way you will be able to cope up with these risks most of the times.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

It is an unavoidable that people need money for maintaining their life, some people also say that money is not everything. In fact, everything in this life needs money. So, it is an opposite from what many people say about money. Bitcoin comes with the trend providing much advantages for people, most are financial side. It makes many people are interested in involving in this forum to get that, in fact, it is nit in that easy as they think. There are a lot effort they should do here. Therefore, to be rich and achieve all dreams is not easy as raising our hand, it needs much effort and there many steps to be done.

So, it is very crazy though if involving in bitcoin there is no risky, obviously it has much risky. However, we can minimize the risky as long as we want to learn and comprehend the crypto/bitcoin.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Actually, you're the one that is putting yourself in the risk. You must know every detail and every information about trading before you enter cryptocurrency. One wrong move can lose all of your investment in bitcoin. You must understand first the flow of bitcoin before you enter into it. If you really know how to do it, they it will not put you into the risk.
Hawkinsjr10

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

Of course that is true, getting involved with bitcoin must be at risk. Call it investing in bitcoin, what we do does have to be brave and take risks.
stabsee83

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

to be honest, being involved with bitcoin makes yourself at risk for the hope of improving economics and betting on the market and hoping to benefit,
but if you choose to engage with bitcoin by working online and being paid with bitcoin this is profitable and not risky,
There is no option these days in crypto other than patience. All the coins are at their very low price. Those who have buy coin at high price has no option but to wait and hold.
Hulkkkhogg

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

The process of engaging on the bitcoins are not really simple and being aware is the thing.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:53:41 AM

Well every investment hold a certain amount of risk in them. It is for you to handle it and make it so that the risk will be lessened or even be inconsequential. I'd say the risk in crypto currency is very much manageable and could be very well a good investment to go into. I myself had my doubts but after a years worth of work, id say the gains out class the risk.

bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:29:16 AM

Investment is a risk doing because you did not know whether you or lose but no one lose when you work hard. Risk is always there when you begin with Bitcoin specifially investing because crypto market is unpredictable that anytime the value of bitcoin will decrease. This is risky doing. So that you need to wait for a mean time to get back the value of bitcoin when the price is low and also you hold on the perfect timing (value of bitcoin is increase). Patience is one of the recipe in the world investing.
modemmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:38:11 AM

Every investment always has risks respectively. This is called a business. We just had to run to his right. The man who dared to confront the risks they have a greater chance for success than with those who are cowards.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

Yes it is,because engaging this kind of investment is a risky investment, so be sure to be ready when you start to join.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:20:41 AM

When you participate in the bitcoin market I will take risks as well as I will accept the opportunity of profit because the rich always have many opportunities and challenges for me I accept the risk
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

Every investment always has risks respectively. This is called a business. We just had to run to his right. The man who dared to confront the risks they have a greater chance for success than with those who are cowards.

i agree. all investent and business have a risk but in this cryptocurrency world , the risk on here is more bigger than any other types of business , thinking that the nature of cryptos are  highly volatile and that simply means that you can loose instantly no matter how big your balance is or no matter how big you alreday earned from this business  .

thats why , it is already advisable to make a quick understanding on how crypto works because many people are usually jumping on it without considering the risk that they will get .
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

Of course it is risky, we throw all our cash and buy bitcoin + other cryptos with our cash. We empty our bank accounts; right now what we have left is only: virtual coins. It is a big risk that we are right now having nothing to purchase goods in real life.
But I dont think that means it is a gamble. I believe in cryptos future which could become a global accepted currency.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

this is actual ,accomplishing bitcoin placed me at chance , however how can we enhance our life ,if we are usually afraid to engage in such business, investment are usually at risk if no longer properly manipulate, so man or woman who're taking the dangers may have the chance to succeed in life.
John_Jennings

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:46:14 AM

I think that if you really do good research and are careful with your money and you really know what you are doing, with a sound plan, then bitcoin can  be  a  good  place to start  to make some money and  then get richer from there. Bitcoin is  not like gambling  where its purely  by chance and the odds are against you,  but if you plan well and have a  good strategic plan and plan to  hold on to your investment for   as long  as possible  then bitcoin  might work  very well for you. It is no different  then  all the  other investment  products  out there.
HioasAaod224

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

I heard many of my friends say, investing in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is like a gamble. If we are lucky, then surely we will get a lot of money from investing them. Otherwise, we would seem to lose everything.
Brian_Bishop

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

Most business ventures are a risk. In short, I would even say ALL. It is commonly said that the higher the risk, the greater the reward. Although, Bitcoin wasn't created to emulate some sort of business pattern, it has literally been accepted as that. So, it is only logical that it should involve some level of risk too. Oh, yeah, there's financial risk in putting your money behind a relatively new technology. But it doesn't exceed that. There isn't any other form of risk I perceive in dealing with Bitcoins. Except of course if it's been banned in your country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: