Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk?  (Read 6769 times)
Merritt_Baldric

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:58:18 AM

To tell the truth, a risk is part of life. Everything people do is taking a risk. Even education is a risk because you do not know if graduating will give you all the chances to find a job. When people get married, it is also a risk because they can eventually divorce. Life is full of risk. Investment is full of risk. You cannot become rich after buying a cryptocurrency and expect it to rise. You need to do different things to become rich. The most important is your mindset. Be ready to take a risk if you want to become rich. Investing in Bitcoin is a risk for sure, just like any investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Persiontateneis

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

Of course risky, but I'm not worried, with the risk of coming blocking, because all of it will be missed just like that if we can run it patiently and correctly.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

I think that if you really do good research and are careful with your money and you really know what you are doing, with a sound plan, then bitcoin can  be  a  good  place to start  to make some money and  then get richer from there. Bitcoin is  not like gambling  where its purely  by chance and the odds are against you,  but if you plan well and have a  good strategic plan and plan to  hold on to your investment for   as long  as possible  then bitcoin  might work  very well for you. It is no different  then  all the  other investment  products  out there.

Bitcoins will be always a good place to make money because the market is always pumping depending on the demand and you only need to be patient to make profit.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Bitcoins was once a very risky investments but as of this days people were getting involved with it eventhough it is too risky,maybe because we are open for opportunities and possibilities that nothing in this worlds are constant except changes.If things were not meant for us then its probably luck is what we are holding in this cryptocurrency community,if we were lucky enough then being rich is just a very easy task but when things were not meant to be then i think we already know the circumstances and quit before its too late.
Everything comes up with its own risk, especially when it comes to money matters specifically investments The reason why crypto users are also called/labeled as risk takers, for they allow themselves to face this risks to become profitable.
If you want to gain success and achievements with your goals you always have to know how to handle all the risk of everything. You can't acquire both failure or success without taking all the risk. Big or even small things always engage us with risk, but it depends in our motivation on how to handle it. Bitcoin is a very risky thing that is why we have to continue learning new strategy and style to improve ourselves and our lifestyle, for our own good and for our family.

Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

I think that the risk when working with money is common. you need to get used to it and just use the rules of the investor
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

In any case, if you chose to work with crypto-currencies, then you are already risking a lot. You should be ready for this and not be upset.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Engaging in bitcoin , It maybe at risk but this is business , how will you be successful when you are always in cowardry and will not engage in bitcoin, take the risks in engaging bitcoin ,all you have to do is to take your investment properly and be safety always because digital business is delicate because of hackers and scammers ,just take necessary precaution.
My opinion was reversed to yours. When I started engaging into bitcoin at first I thought I was taking a risk but it is  for the good by the time you'll see some negativeness but in the end I just realized I've took an opportunity. It more way positive than risk even it both bear a good fruit. I don't ivest money I just invested time, effort and knowledge.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency involvement are just like another way of saving our monies. The only difference is that bitcoin is a virtual currency and fiat is what we see in our everyday lives. This is not gambling at all because some of us use it to pay for good and services and not just hodling it for profits in the future.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

Engaging in bitcoin , It maybe at risk but this is business , how will you be successful when you are always in cowardry and will not engage in bitcoin, take the risks in engaging bitcoin ,all you have to do is to take your investment properly and be safety always because digital business is delicate because of hackers and scammers ,just take necessary precaution.
My opinion was reversed to yours. When I started engaging into bitcoin at first I thought I was taking a risk but it is  for the good by the time you'll see some negativeness but in the end I just realized I've took an opportunity. It more way positive than risk even it both bear a good fruit. I don't ivest money I just invested time, effort and knowledge.

Yes you are right, cryptocurrency is an opportunity because in this way people can have financial freedom due to the market price that keeps on growing depending on the situation.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Of course investing in bitcoin for me carries a lot of risks, because I do not have much money and I want to earn more.
minasantos

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Yes, there are risks. Bitcoin is a risky investment, and the market is still immature.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

Yes, it is. Investing in Bitcoin is always at risk. Many Investors know that. Even when joining a Bounty is a risk too. for me, Everything in Bitcoin is a risk to take. and it's a risk that only strong people are willing to take. after all, it's all worth it. when you see the fruit of your labor or investment.

yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

yes it has a risk because every action taken has a cause and effect, especially on bitcoin where the purchase value is higher than the sell value of the token.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

I think every investment has the risk of both real estate and bitcoin investments. For the problem of risk from bitcoin, maybe we better ask ourselves, do we want profits, and if we want an advantage then we must be brave with the risks we will face. I think it's normal where there is a big advantage there is a big risk.

max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Since the beginnng of 2018 all operations with bitcoin are risky by definition - the initial hype of crypto has ended, and everybody is waiting for that bull run to be repeated.
Nobody knows when exactly that will happen - some say by the end of year 2018, some believe crypto will recover only in several years.
Now all investments seem to be extremely risky due to the reasons stated above.

Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Bitcoin is a game of either lose or gain.You will lose if you do not play smartness and gain if you look very fast and knows what and how the market is in the subsequent years.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

I heard many of my friends say, investing in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is like a gamble. If we are lucky, then surely we will get a lot of money from investing them. Otherwise, we would seem to lose everything.

Do not judge crypto with the opinion of others. You should do own research and then invest to learn the basics.

Some of the new investors star investing in crypto and when they start seeing loss, they  quit and label crypto as gamble. Correct approach is to wait after investment, remain invested in turbulent times.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

Bitcoin, and all other cryptocurrencies, except possibly some of the Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), are not real investments comparable to a home, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds or other assets that produce income or are tangible assets that can experience genuine price appreciation. In a sense, cryptocurrencies are a mirage, a game of sorts, that will end badly for most investors, especially if they have borrowed money to gamble on cryptocurrency price appreciation.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

There is always a risk in investments but we make ourselves involved in it. Why? Because we want our financial freedom to support the needs of our family. We want to help our relatives who are in need. We want secure our future and our retirements. We don't want our children to stay poor. This is why i take the risk.
Risk is our part of life and our first step for being stronger as an investor, now it is new era where everything has some solution so bitcoin risk of being hack has solution to use bitcoin wallet and safe our bitcoin into it, for long term, it will grow and if the risk is related to current price even then I must say we are going to get bigger as this time price will pump too high so no worries just invest and hold fearlessly.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
I agree with you fellow. There is always risk in any type of business you indulge in. So, we must be ready not only physically but most of all, we must be emotionally and mentally be ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: