Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk?  (Read 6769 times)
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

No, I don't think that it may put you under the risk as long as you won't do anything against the law, crypto is not dangerous in my opinion.

Absolutely not, because bitcoin world is a friendly invironment if we able to follow the rules and its do's and don'ts in their ecosystem. In most cases we can really get additional income in bitcoin through participating well in some bounty campaign. And theres is no risk I see if we are engaging in bitcoin when participation are through its rules.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

this industry is entirely a risk, because it is a technology that has not yet been applied. but otherwise, when will it be possible to buy bitcoin so cheaply?
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

My engagement with cryptocurrency doesn't put me at risk at all. I know what I am doing and I set my boundaries and as much as possible, I limit myself to my boundaries. I understand that people gamble and take a lot uncalculated risk in cryptocurrency but I won't do that since I know what I am doing.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

I want to believe that risk levels is relative to individuals. As much as bitcoin investments could be risky, it depends on the extent in which an individual is determined to go. I also want to think level of greediness too affects the risk level in the bitcoin investment.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

It will be a s shot to the moon before bitcoin will be an official currency of a country, but as of now it serves as an alternative to some countries.

If you risked investing in google 15 years ago where yahoo was on it's peak, you might be millionaire by now. Risks big, earn big. But you can't eliminate the possibility of losing earnings as well.

Osaaah

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Investing in Bitcoin does not put you the individual at any risk. Therefore you are physically protected from any form of harm that might come after. But then you might as well be putting your finances at great risk. Because the coin does not assure you of multiplying you worth everytime
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

Almost everything about Bitcoin is about taking risk. Hence investing a little of your hard earn funds into a primary risk you have taken that you might want to be very careful. But the good news is, the risk associated with Bitcoin very rewarding.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:00:00 AM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

I dont think put investment is a gambling. It is true that every investment have high risk, including on cryptocurrency but if we already make analysis and research, its not a gambling, it call investment and i am believe if we are living on digital world, we will need cryptocurrency like bitcoin as store of value or as currency

Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

I heard many of my friends say, investing in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is like a gamble. If we are lucky, then surely we will get a lot of money from investing in them. Otherwise, we would seem to lose everything.

indeed all in crypto currency investments have a risk if you only think of getting instant and fast profits, actually in crypto currency trading will continue to provide benefits if you have the right strategy
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

No, I don't think that it may put you under the risk as long as you won't do anything against the law, crypto is not dangerous in my opinion.

If a guy is smart enough and if he is a real workaholic, he does not take risks by choosing Bitcoin. When he panics often and do not know what it is - to wait, he should better stay away from the crypto.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

Investing in Crypto currency is very risky investment  so engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you at risk. YOU should only invest what you can loose in crypto because you can loose all your investment in short time.
No won't lose your money until you do panic or do not concentrate on market and keep buying high and selling low.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

all depends on what you will do. when you consider bitcoin to be a risky bet, you will forever get that risk. for example, you have some money for the economic needs of your life, but you choose to use all your money for bitcoin, that's where you have the risk. but if you want to work, for example you want to trade or short-term investment, maybe you will get income with bitcoin. many people who have big income with bitcoin. maybe there is another solution that I don't think is risky. try to join a gift campaign. so I do not agree with your post, indeed bitcoin is not an official currency that can be held in a country. but with bitcoin it can make it easier for someone to make a transaction. and many people who use bitcoin to make a living. it's better we see something with its advantages and not just from the point of weakness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Engaging in bitcoin , It maybe at risk but this is business , how will you be successful when you are always in cowardry and will not engage in bitcoin, take the risks in engaging bitcoin ,all you have to do is to take your investment properly and be safety always because digital business is delicate because of hackers and scammers ,just take necessary precaution.

I agree with this. Everything is risky, but you need to use that risk as an opportunity. In other words you cannot remove the risk but you can maximize the percentage of risk by being smart in your decision. Jist like in cryptocurrency, you must consider all factors before engaging into it.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

Being involved in the Bitcoin industry certainly has risks, and every investment needs to take risks. But if I join this industry just to be rich in my opinion that is not true, because all need a process.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

Everything is at risk here, a highly volatile and unpredictable market is an
uncertainty that has always associated itself with bitcoins and cryptocurrency.
But some of the risk pays off, it's not all the time that they do. At least for a
lot of people here who has experienced the pros and cons of engaging and
investing bitcoins and cryptocurrency in general. Sometimes risk is what
pushes the boundaries in order to thrive, learn and prosper. It's more like
a leap of faith, calculated preferably.
When bitcoin launch in 2009 its price was less then 1$ and today in 2018 its price is higher than 1000$ i believe in upcoming years it will be reach 1 Millions dollars. So do not worry about loosing your money or taking risk with bitcoins.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

Indeed crypto has a risk, but I'm still sure I will be able to benefit from crypto. I will remain in crypto because I can get real benefits from it.
It is a fact that bitcoin investment is full of risks but it is also a fact that risky businesses will give more profit than normal ones. The same is here in bitcoin investment. You may lose your money or make several times profits from it. Nobody can say the exact thing about the future price of bitcoin. It is clear that when you invest in bitcoin you will not be relaxed for a single moment.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

Of course it does put us at risk. After all, we are investing our money in it. However, every business is a risk and investing in cryptocurrency is a business. I think the only way to make sure that we will not be put at risk is to make sure we learn as much we can and pay attention and take precaution about our cryptos. It is also highly advisable to be smart and stay patient. It might sound like a cliche but it is true.

I think all you have to do is take your investment properly and maintain security always because digital business is complicated by hackers and fraudsters, just take the necessary precautions.
Being involved in bitcoin may be risky but this is business, how you will succeed when you are always cowardly and will not be involved in bitcoin, taking risks in attracting bitcoin.
Risky things will put you at risk and bitcoin investment is one of those risky things. If you do not take risks then you should not invest in bitcoin because you may lose your investment due to fall in the price and we all know that bitcoin price is so volatile and there is no stability in it. in current situation you need patience and courage, otherwise you will not be able to make money from your investment.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:14:26 AM

Investing in Crypto currency is very risky investment  so engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you at risk. YOU should only invest what you can loose in crypto because you can loose all your investment in short time.

Just concentrate on market and leave everything on bitcoin it won't let your money down. This is the real proper future and there is no 2nd thought on this.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

Investing in Crypto currency is very risky investment  so engaging with bitcoins will definitely put you at risk. YOU should only invest what you can loose in crypto because you can loose all your investment in short time.

Just concentrate on market and leave everything on bitcoin it won't let your money down. This is the real proper future and there is no 2nd thought on this.
of course for that we must prepare knowledge and mentality. that way we will feel calm to hold bitcoin, because without strong knowledge and mentality, it will have an impact on heart attacks and frustration
Nyak put

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

Every investment needs to take risks. If your mindset is that if you join bitcoin to get rich, then stop because it's not that easy. Success comes from hard work and no successful entrepreneur does not take risks. So all need to take risks to achieve everything you want and be successful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: