Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk?  (Read 6769 times)
scanderpot
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

The risk is in any and all operations.

If you buy a lottery ticket, you are losing all the capital invested in exchange for the chande a stratospheric return.

If you buy a zero car, you know you will lose money in the future.

If you buy Bitcoin you know that you are risky to see your money turn into dust.

But you're also risking a lot of money, more than you can imagine.

Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

I think experience, strategy, patience and also confidence will be more able to determine for you that bitcoin will be an advantage or risk.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

I am not like that, I have known bitcoin for several years. I know that joining in bitcoin I certainly have to bear the risk. Besides, I don't involve personal money to buy bitcoin,I only get it for free through work here.

That is right, we don't need to ask this question whether we put ourselves at risk when we invest on Bitcoin since Bitcoin is obviously volatile and that also means that it is really, a risky investment. So, if you will be investing on crypto currencies, better be ready with the risks that it will bear as Bitcoin is knows as the most volatile crypto currency or investment in the world.
Risks are all around us and we must learn to acknowledge that reality for us to be aware of what the real deal is. Moreover, it's very important that we nurture ourselves with the necessary knowledge, gain skills, and experience for us to be guided accordingly as to where we will be heading to. It takes bravery, and preparation when we engage in the world of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is risky due to high volume of volatility, but let's not worry much about it, instead take a look at the brighter side and be strategic. Trust and believe that despite the risks factors we still have room for hope and success.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

If you want to achieve your dream, earn a good profit you need to take a risk . Sometimes taking a risk can hive a good result. Like in bitcoin, if you want to earn a good profit  you also have financial support. Not so big. You can invest on bitcoin even on a small amount so that if you failed you cannot loose everything.
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:29:41 AM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Bitcoin users are at risk, but it is commensurate with the benefits and convenience that bitcoin offers to all its users, because there is no riskless business, so bitcoin provides various kinds of benefits, but also has the potential for loss, this is common.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:39:14 AM

Bitcoin users are at risk, but it is commensurate with the benefits and convenience that bitcoin offers to all its users, because there is no riskless business, so bitcoin provides various kinds of benefits, but also has the potential for loss, this is common.
What benefits that you mean? Bitcoin is still not accepted widely as a common payment option and also the price still has high volatility (not enough volume) so its still not comfortable for common transaction. And we see that many people only hope to profit from bitcoin because of the price movement and dont want to use it.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

Of course it is very risky to put your money in bitcoin especially if you don't know anything about it, study it first make a thorough research before buying or putting some money on it because the price is very volatile you may end up selling at loss rather than getting profits.

Queensheart

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

To get profit, you have to take risks, not only on bitcoin investment, all kinds of investments have risks. But the most interesting thing is that bitcoin investment can provide great benefits.
I do not think so because look at all those people who have been in the market for years and they are still in the market and call it a stay due to ideology rather than due to monetary benefits.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

That is why I always suggests that one should get himself/herself acquitted with the knowledge of how bitcoin works and the rules , the basics about Cryptocurrency before venturing into the business .....once this is done, dealing bitcoin will not put one in any risky position because you are well equipped to tackle any issue that might arise in the course of you dealing cryptocurrency.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

I would not expect bitcoin to stabilize but for me, the bitcoin stability with its price ranges is annual. As if you will try to analyze, The price of this crypto changes each year from the same price ranges. And yes, for me, bitcoin will always be volatile but^ the ranges change each year. It is always great to invest in bitcoin to its 6th months because that is the time the currency goes down, wait until the last months of the year and there's a big chance that it would go skyrocket.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

Since that bitcoin is a type of investment, it means there is risk involve in it dude. Therefore, once you get an interest to be involve i bitcoin

world, that means you are ready to take risk when you do trade in the market.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

Risk is a norm in life if you want to earn or be involve in a business, an investment into BTC  is filled with risk, but it is a risk that is worth getting involve in, ensure you take advantage of the dump/correction in order to be part of investors that will take profit, thou this is base on speculation, but with a guarantee that the bull run will commence. Ensure you invest what you can afford to loss.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

Very risky. this is indeed a natural thing. in my opinion to invest in bitcoin is indeed very large and at great risk here indeed you have to be careful if you want to invest

If you are a long term holder than their is not risk, but in case you are short term investor then you should not buy bitcoins. Bitcoin can dump anytime and if you are short term investor then you will panic sell in loss.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:11:16 PM

I think that all investment must have risks in it but in conditions and situations like now we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained every opportunity that will be obtained
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

Security is obviously a great concern for bitcoin users.  Once the funds are moved it is pretty much over with next to zero chance of retrieving your funds.  The one benefit of banks and credit cards is that you can recover stolen funds due to the centralized nature they have.  Every system has its own pros and cons and ultimately it will be the decision of the consumer.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Risk is a norm in life if you want to earn or be involve in a business, an investment into BTC  is filled with risk, but it is a risk that is worth getting involve in, ensure you take advantage of the dump/correction in order to be part of investors that will take profit, thou this is base on speculation, but with a guarantee that the bull run will commence. Ensure you invest what you can afford to loss.
Yes I agree with you that the risk is always there in our life and those risk are worth taking mostly in investing now in cryptocurrency because it will help us to grab the opportunity to enter at the lowest price of it on which surely in the near future it can be bring us a huge profit just by believing and holding it in a long-term.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

I admit that bitcoin is too risky according to the statements of people  but if you are a wise person you are not included to the people who are always a victim of the said risky. #1. You are a victim if you have to deal with out the proper process of buy and selling (eg.) you transact with someone else for direct buy and selling. #2. Putting a big capital to invest even if they know about the situation of price. that's the real risky example for the people don't think about the bad return of wrong process.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
The risk of investing and even holding Bitcoin becomes higher as its price rises. We have already seen this in the example of 2017-2018. At the same time, it should be said that predictions about too high Bitcoin prices are becoming unrealistic. Bitcoin holders will no longer watch the next time bitcoin will rise to $ 20,000. If this happens, then this time the majority will already sell it to lock in their profits. At the same time, the price of Bitcoin, according to the law of the market, will inevitably fall. Therefore, Bitcoin is unlikely to ever reach a price of more than $ 50,000.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
The risk of investing and even holding Bitcoin becomes higher as its price rises. We have already seen this in the example of 2017-2018. At the same time, it should be said that predictions about too high Bitcoin prices are becoming unrealistic. Bitcoin holders will no longer watch the next time bitcoin will rise to $ 20,000. If this happens, then this time the majority will already sell it to lock in their profits. At the same time, the price of Bitcoin, according to the law of the market, will inevitably fall. Therefore, Bitcoin is unlikely to ever reach a price of more than $ 50,000.
realistic too, but with users who only 1% of the world's population, bitcoin has already reached fantastic prices, so that if all countries legalize it, won't more and more needy? and that means prices will skyrocket. here I do not dare to predict what the peak value will be, because nobody knows

Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:42:11 AM

for me, anything that is considered a short term investment will always yield high risk. Yes, people will always want easy money (admit it or not) but the point is, people do not want risks and gambling. but this will not get you far. So they try and push themselves to gamble beyond what they can endure. the result: excessive desire to get a hand on every bitcoin that they can, investing all they have only to find themselves suicidal at the end. The pressure is real and these graphs will show how unstable bitcoin can be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: