Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitOfGlory - Scam - Jared Rice CEO Dynastack  (Read 3722 times)
stewardthomas (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:01:53 AM

Hi Pals,

We are group of people who has lost their money on bitofglory.com (part of dynastack.com) scam.

We have to come together and give an appropriate message to businesses with bad intentions on bitcoin enthusiasts like us.

Please contact thomassteward@yahoo.com to join our group and we will take actions against the company and CEO Jared Rice. Specially victims.

Also we appreciate if you can offer us help. Personally I didn't loose that much money but we have members who lost up to 6 figures. It is really annoying how this scam occurred and how mean their customer service is. innocent people are ripped of by a US based company like that and they still pretend to be legit.

This kind of things can happen to any of us. So we should come together and support each other.

thank you

t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skyzalimit

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:16:45 AM

Hi Pals,

We are group of people who has lost their money on bitofglory.com (part of dynastack.com) scam.

We have to come together and give an appropriate message to businesses with bad intentions on bitcoin enthusiasts like us.

Please contact thomassteward@yahoo.com to join our group and we will take actions against the company and CEO Jared Rice. Specially victims.

Also we appreciate if you can offer us help. Personally I didn't loose that much money but we have members who lost up to 6 figures. It is really annoying how this scam occurred and how mean their customer service is. innocent people are ripped of by a US based company like that and they still pretend to be legit.

This kind of things can happen to any of us. So we should come together and support each other.

thank you

t

Hey all .

I also was robbed by BitOfGlory.com for 6.6BTC . It sounded very professional and they seemd Legit . But after not being able.to log in for 3 days due to the website being down, I decided to call them to see what was up
 I spoke to what I thought was a man.. turns out it was a heartless criminal sweet talking me out of my BTC. They promosed a refund. And I agreed. A few days went by and Not a peep. So I called again and talked to the same criminal. He gave me all kinds of sotries as to why it was taking so long to refund me. I reminded him that this is the modern age and that I sent BTC which should be extremely easy to refund. Days went by .. i got angry I called them to let them know that it was a ridiculous situation. And that My Family needed thier money back. They said yea yea.. my attourney will be in contact with you.. at that point I didnt care .. I knew I had been robbed. So I text them because they were ignoring my calls and this went on for a few days. Untill they text me back and said last chance to call. So i called and a different criminal answerd the phone and told me that Because I was rude ! That I would not be getting a friggen cent .  Then I lost my kool and told that criminal exactly what I thought of him and his fake operation.. i kept repeating   your a criminal give me my money back.. about 5 times untill he finally hung up. I told him that Karma is a Bitch and that it will eventually get him.  And that was the last ive heard from The BOG Crimal Gang

This comes at a bad time seeing how i just was laid off and BitCoin was my only saving.
I hope that these criminals are caught and put in jail.
Bob_is_the_uncle

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:20:15 AM

Yes. They are very scammers. I lost a lot of money. I am preparing a law suit which will hit the news soon. We can not tolerate these thieves.

The news will have each and every details of the invoices, bank deposits, how they claimed and how they scammed.
Bob_is_the_uncle

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:30:34 AM

His lawyer is the mother fucker who backs another mother fucker/thief. Shame on their profession.
Bob_is_the_uncle

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:02:41 AM

Today I walked into local FBI field office. It took 25 minutes to get the officer's appointment. I submitted the fraud details, his bank details, receipts, emails, invoices, mother fucker data center pics, data center tour details, his picture, internet forum print outs, secretely recorded data center tour vedio and recorded conversations ( yup, I recorded his voice and conversation just as a back up ) . He seems very nice and assigned a case number to this. The case is classified as Internet/Mail fraud. if convicted, he will get 12 years in Jail term. I have dealt this earlier with another mother fucker in 2007 and got full money. I made his company bankrupt.

I will keep you updated on this. Mother fucker Jared/Thomas/Roy H,/CFO/CIO think that they will get away from this.
maddmike2

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:00:11 PM

Hi everyone, this is the real Michael Miller ( CFO of what WAS a real company "DYNASTACK INC.")  I had made a post several weeks ago about the fraudulent activities being conducted under the guise of being DYNASTACK AND OR RELATED TO DYNASTACK. I had left my phone number and received several communications from people claiming to be defrauded out of lots of money. I apologize for discontinuing my communications, but I had suspected that some of the people that had reached out to me were in fact Jared Rice and his cohorts fishing for info!! I have read all of your post and find myself sickened by their actions. I would like to confirm that I am not, nor have I ever been involved in the fraud taking place. DYNASTACK has been hijacked by Jared Rice, Tony Caldevilla, Stanley Ford, Mike Miller (NOT ME, BUT ANOTHER MIKE MILLER) I know that that sounds far fetched, but true!!  I was the registered agent on the real DYNASTACK INC. and have found myself with my hands tied. I can not dissolve the company without everyone approval and given the circumstances don't see that happening anytime soon. I have been left being the publicly facing person to deal with the aftermath of their misconduct. If anyone thinks that they have been talking to me concerning ANY business with DYNASTACK, DYNALAYER, BITOFGLORY or ANY other company, you are wrong!! I don't know if they are using my name or not, but do see it listed among the people that you think are involved. All that I can say at this point is that going to the authorities is the RIGHT thing to do!! Since I don't know who to trust anymore, don't count on me to be of much assistance unless you contact me with the authorities in tow. I want nothing more than to see the bunch of lying thieves pay the piper, but sadly enough am the least informed of us all.... You guys have all of the firer power in your corner via wire transfers, checks, credit card payments etc. etc. DON'T LET THESE GUYS GET AWAY WITH THIS!!! THEY HAVE ALREADY DESTROYED MY LIFE. DYNASTACK WILL NEVER AGAIN BE ABLE TO CONDUCT LEGIT BUSINESS. If and when you contact the authorities PLEASE let me help them. I will never again see a dime of my life savings spent to build DYNASTACK INC., but you people CAN get your money back if you act quickly enough. I once again leave my contact number, but please only contact me if you can prove that your not in bed with Jared and his gang. I prefer to speak with the authorities, but will try my best to help anyone willing to come to Dallas and meet me in person. I will even accompany you to our local authorities offices to file the complaint if you so desire.

With my most sincere heart felt sorrow,    (Accept for anyone foolish enough to get involved after my first post)

Michael Miller
maddmike2

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:37:36 PM

Everyone check out cheetahlocal.com  another Jared Rice and Tony Caldevilla scam!!!!  They are everywhere and full of shit!!! What kind of "CEO" does web design on the side LOL.  If your reading this Jared/Tony/Stan/Fat Mike, It took me a minute to get prepared, but I'm ready now and I'm coming for you ALL Wink  These guys are cowards that are in hiding..... Come on you tough guys, come out and play. Show your faces.... I dare you!!!!!!!!!    These guys have threatened me and my family, yet are hiding and won't come face to face with me.  If everyone wants to know what kind of SCUM that we are dealing with, Tony is my cousin. He knowingly stole all my money and my 5 yr old sons future. NO Heart, NO Shame. You will pay you piece of SHIT. 

To everyone hunting these guys, call me........ I have ALL of their families info to pass on. Including info on the other Mike Miller (from Rockwall Texas) and his wifes business.    Stanley ford has ran off to Dubai....   

If your planning an attack on Dynastack Inc. your wasting your time.... Dynastack never made a dime, I have all of the bank records prior to Jared hijacking the company.... I dont know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that none of you guys paid any money to Dynastack Inc.  From what I can tell, all moneys were paid to Dynalayer..... NO Legal connection.   Not to be an asshole, but anyone out there trying to implicate me in this scam might just find themselves in a defamation lawsuit. You are correct about the scam part, just not the me part!!! I'm the registered agent for Dynastack Inc. and thats the ONLY way that my name has come up in this!  There is a Mike Miller involved, just not this Michael Miller!!  I'm here to help, so tread lightly when throwing around my name. Clarify the Mike your talking about. I call the thief thats involved with Jared "FAT MIKE" because he is a big fat ass. You might also what to look into Jareds relationship with an attorney named Bob Widner, not sure of his involvement, if any. But I do Know that Jared communicates with him and that when this first started Bob called me offering me the servers back that were stolen from Dynastack, so as far as I'm concerned he's in play some how some way!  Let's at least make him answer some questions......

The Real Michael Miller
Bob_is_the_uncle

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:26:59 PM

Thank you sir for valuable information.

Can you please send me their family / community information to me in in PM?

I already contacted attorny and they are preparing a case for me and our group. Jared Rice and Tony, both look like piece of pig shit. yeah Yeah Jared, I am going to fuck you hard .
maddmike2

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:32:20 PM

Hey everyone.....This is Michael Miller here. Looks like all of the sites except Dynastack.com(phone numbers aren't working tho) are down. Don't let that shit fool you!!! I know these guys and they won't quit, just change names and M.O.  I can't confirm it, but I would bet money on the fact that they are involved with osticket.com. Looks like Jareds work to me! DIG DEEP!!! Don't forget about the parent company Masters of Mining LTD either. I can't find any new info related to it, but it still exist. There are a slew of domains that Jared had bought with my money over the years and I'm searching them ALL now. I will keep you guys privately informed as we go Wink...... I can give you info on the tracy BITCH too, Its his grease ball girlfriend. Contact me for all the info you care to try and digest. ITS A LOT!!!! Everyone of their families info (Names, locations, relationship and involvement) I consider all family members and friends of theirs that are aware of their deeds to be as guilty as them!!!!!!  Jared has lots of family here locally, including extended family in Emory Texas (Look up Leroy Pots) his uncle, his mom Trudy who is a minister in Dallas etc etc...... Stan has family in El Paso Texas and Tonys family extends to California. I have tons of info to share. Just Call and I will help guide you. Jared will probably be working off of Freelancer and similar sites Keep your eyes peeled. Also look info on Muzvid.com, Fruitlocal.com Lawappz.com, starvingnow.com. The list goes on and on. None of these sites are up, but if you google the name you will find old twitter, facebook etc. pages that contain valuable info like past associates. Funny thing.... On the old lawappz twitter there is actually a pic of Robert(Bob) Widner, The lawyer that contacted me early on in this ordeal to "return my servers" which never happened!!! 

LETS GET THESE MOTHER FUCKERS!

Michael Miller

P.S.  Love the site jaredricedynastack.com ...... Lets get more info up on it asap
maddmike2

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:40:30 PM

Oh yeah.... Keep your eyes on the lookout for bitcoin gaming sites. I know that Jared would be hot on that too!!!!

Michael Miller
maddmike2

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:52:33 PM

be weary of pbmining.com as well...... Sure is funny how the footer gives NO INFO about the company. The kind of thing one might expect from people who have just been outed for their fraud BitOfGlory. Just saying!!!!!
maddmike2

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:10:13 PM

VERY HELPFUL INFO......!!!!!!   Go to Google and type in the IP address associated with Dynalayer (found on a whois lookup) 64.182.68.35  Then click on the fifth one down, which is www.reversemax.com and BINGO up will pop a list of domains owned by Jared Rice. There are a bunch, but don't stop there.... do this for as many IP addresses as you can find for them starting will older ones like ricei.com. I know that this a lot of info to go through but I believe that it will help us find his current scam

Ya'll PLEASE HELP ME TRACK HIM DOWN!!!!

MICHAEL MILLER
lost7

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:14:25 PM

What's happening in this thread?
maddmike2

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:25:43 PM

please clarify as to what you want to know...... Jared
maddmike2

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:17:37 PM

Google search the IP address 162.243.113.39 and choose the first link "domain-kb.com" to see the most current list of domains associated with bitofglory.com.  Looks like this wannabe gangster is trying to get into the rap game. LOL  I guess that when your a little weak boy, you try to be cool by associating yourself with cool people. Its funny to me that Jared uses the rap community for this purpose considering my possession of a phone conversation some months ago with Jared referring to Black people as "a bunch of N's" and "that he couldn't believe that he had spent so much wasted time with them".  Funny how this was about the time he had began his scam and was slowly stealing my control. He also in the same conversation said "I figured it out now and I'm going to be fucking rich for the rest of my life". In essence raising his standards, no longer needing the protection of such people.... But now that he reached the end of his rope with the scam that would supposedly make him "Fucking Rich", he is trying to regain their favor by talking himself up as some sort of rap master with serious connections to the major labels....What a croc of shit!!!  Let me also remind people of Jared's antics several years ago, when he photoshopped a penis in the mouth of a Dallas Rapper and put it all over the web, ruining his career.  I just wish that everyone that knows this guy would open their eyes and really think back to your own personal dealings with him............. Was he ever honest? Did you ever come out better than you were going in? Did you get what you paid for? Did he pay you for your work? Did you find out that he just copied someone else? Plagiarized ? Lied? Cheated? Stole? Made excuses?   Sorry, I'm just getting pissed now. He had me convinced for a long time that all of these people were trying to fuck us over, but I now realize that he was the one fucking people. I feel stupid for ever trusting this LITTLE con. Sorry again...... My point that I'm trying to make is that there is a LONG LONG trail going WAY back that can be followed. His EGO wouldn't let him not post a timeline of his fuckery! Everything on his social medias throughout the years is BULLSHIT!!  His resume as it would appear online is all made up, he didn't finish any school or run any successful businesses! Together we can bring this guy down.....

I hope he chokes on that steak(bought with STOLEN monies)!!!  jaredricedynastack.com

maddmike
maddmike2

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:21:45 PM

One new update..... I had mentioned in an earlier post about Leroy Potts being Jared's uncle in Emory TX. Just so everyone knows, I just spoke with him and they are not in anyway involved with or helping Jared in anyway!! If your like so many others that have endured Jared's stories of hunting on his 300 acre dear lease given to him by his uncle, well it's all a lie!! His uncle wasn't surprised to hear of Jared's fraudulent behavior because he himself had recently been contacted by a realtor friend who informed him of Jared dropping he and his sons names while looking for land. Little does Jared know that this fellow was friendly with Leroy..... Who by the way is NOT his uncle, but the husband of Jared's moms first cousin. They don't like him and had only seen him briefly on Thanksgiving with his mom. Leroy Potts is an honest business man who deserves to not be drug into Jared's web of lies. Sorry if I sent anyone on a wild goose chase.

Maddmike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: