Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What problems cryptocurrency will face in the near future?  (Read 2392 times)
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?
The problem with hacking and scamming will not end, And what can be the biggest problem of bitcoin in the future is the rapid collapse and increase caused by bitcoin price manipulation.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

I hope that in the near future bitcoin can be protected from hacking, but it seems to me that the problem with scalability remains the most important one on the market

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

In my opinion everything will be fine with the internet and crypto community I think it could be less than 5. If the Federal Reserve collapses it will be a domino effect on banks around the world. The challenge and question - are Governments “quietly” prepared?
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

I think the first thing is that the war with governments and banks of nations is not over yet. We will face more types of shitcoin and come with it as phishing projects. AI can help more but we should not be too dependent on it
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

If bitcoin is accepted by a large number of people in future the problem we may encounter is transaction speed, if the issue of scalability is not solve now it will be difficult to handle in future.
currently, work is underway to conduct small transactions in bitcoins, not as a main, but in parallel with the list.

M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

In my opinion, one of the main problems with which the cryptocurrency market has already encountered is the ability to influence the rates of coins from the largest holders. This contributes to cryptocurrency volatility, financial losses among smaller market participants and other negative consequences.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

If bitcoin is accepted by a large number of people in future the problem we may encounter is transaction speed, if the issue of scalability is not solve now it will be difficult to handle in future.
the problem can be overcome by a transaction fee level. If you want a fast transaction, you have to pay a high fee. Another problem that is more dominating I think is about government recognition and the many negative news circulating regarding cryptocurrency, which greatly affects prices.

brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

I think some people would have become so used to stealing other people's cryptocurrency. I am saying this based on the current rate of scam and because more vulnerable individuals would have joined the cryptocurrency world by then.
rer@shoy

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:39:55 AM

I agree with some people here, one of the big problems in the world of cryptocurrency is ICO fraud. Because I think, that will reduce crypto's popularity. Maybe because of that, many countries are starting to think about making regulations for crypto. In order for all forms of deception to be away from crypto.Of course, it must be without eliminating the nature of cryptocurrency, namely decentralization
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

the biggest challenge in my opinion has always been the large number of shitcoins that keep being created and all the scams that they are performing so that they can make more money by scamming the newcomers. this in general is making the whole market look worse.

I am totally agree with you on this. There are 100s of shit coin out there and every new day the number is raising. The most dangerous thing could be this. Some one should solve this problem otherwise the market would go down.. The coin telegraphs news is very strange and when i read it i really feel unhappy.. 80 percent is too high :/

"New Study Says 80 Percent of ICOs Conducted in 2017 Were Scams"
 https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: