Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making mapo beancurd way  (Read 1090 times)
gongling (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 02:41:53 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2011, 03:02:20 PM by gongling

Is there a friend like eating mapo beancurd? I will provide some  special ways making mapo beancurd  for you, if anyone is  interested in it, you can pay me BTC, Thank you very much,My Bitcoin Payment Address is:
17tm3aHrywnK3ymBMkKcgAU2gybeQUuBke
Ingredients: bean curd beef QingSuan
Seasoning: bean sauce douchi dry garlic salt LaJiaoMian ginger monosodium glutamate chicken essence oil
Material: bean curd cut into parts, ground up QingSuan slices, ginger, garlic slices. Set aside
1. Will cut tofu and salt, with boiled water ironed
2. Heat oil, add beef saute until the aroma. Discolouration
3. Join JiangDing garlic, cubed saute out fragrance
4. Add bean sauce, in turn LaJiaoMian lobster sauce, dry
5. Join LiangKaiShui, a small amount of salt, gourmet powder, chicken essence, will drain the bean curd into a saucepan
6. Out of the pot, add QingSuan period before the starch, add water to a boil, stirring
To be "mapo beancurd" 3 little exquisite
Mapo beancurd is sichuan spicy taste typical dishes, although simple, easy to do, but to achieve "hemp, hot, hot, crisp, tender" well-balanced, standard, in the manufacture process also has a minor exquisite:
1. Tofu prophase treatment is very important. DouFuKuai must use boiling saline soak, water is warm should keep at about 70 ℃, to ensure quality and effectively remove tender bean curd, plaster flavour, bean stench in fire and process with horns sutra, non-friable.
2. Saute minced beef must to crisp incense, crushing, bits, the entry crisp. Tofu stir the pot after should be few, keep block form complete.
3. Two "2 minutes" two "tick off gorgon euryale" is very important. Do "mapo beancurd", first fire tofu 2 minutes, tofu burn ruwei hook 1 times sauce, then into beef, longer burn 2 minutes to hook 1 times sauce, two two "2 minutes" two "tick off gorgon euryale," outstanding burn out different flavors.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2011, 02:54:32 PM

Hi gongling, I am your English teacher. Dont write on this website anymore.
I will talk to you and help you in class. Have a good report ready. See you then.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: