Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:57:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH stake  (Read 90 times)
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

I have heard that people who own 32 ETHs will get additional profit. Who knows more? Tell me, please.
When it is going to start? What kind of bonuses it will be? How people can calculate the profit?

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
rahimali

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

ETH is a part of crypto currency, it is a open-source for public use . recently eth stake is attracting the investors, if it attracting them then definitely it offering a better facilities to the users otherwise people never trust on something which is not well managed or not customers friendly
vonwd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

I'm looking forward to know about this as well. The calculation seems to be very complicated to me.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

Seriously! That is amazing. I didn't know about it too. Dieing to know more. Please someone give the correct information about this.

StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

In recent time their performance is good. That’s why peoples are investing more on this project. It is a great news for them and this market also. They always update their technology and eliminate their weakness.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

Unless you have a source of information for that, it is fake news. It is true that the roadmap for ethereum indicates that there will be a staking mechanism in the future, no here ata lla.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

That's an interesting post. It could be better if you could elaborate more on this topic. Thanks for posting this.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

I have also heard about that but I am also not aware of such news. I think they have not published any news regarding this. Moreover I am not interested in this as I will prefer to invest my money to bitcoin as this will give me good amount of profit. If you are interested in this then you will need to search in the eth website to get news on this.
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

maybe like dash on masternode it seems now can't ethereum does not support POS yet maybe that's what you mean? and at this moment it seems that the new plan has not worked yet.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

maybe like dash on masternode it seems now can't ethereum does not support POS yet maybe that's what you mean? and at this moment it seems that the new plan has not worked yet.
No, it is not about POS or master nodes.
As I have understood, they are going to give extra money for 32 and more ETH holders by generating and selling gas.
But I can not find detailed information, so I have created new topic question. Unfortunately, currently speaking nobody knows more

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: