Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be contented with what you have  (Read 2900 times)
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

The situation in the market is very unpredictable. But I still believe that there is a trend now for price increases and market recovery. I hope there will not be any particularly negative news in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

Well spoken.kudos for that peice. I really got inspired.Crypto is all about patience and before you know it,u have increased your lot no need rushing about it

dobenklik

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Your gain might seem to be small today.
Your portfolio might not look so big.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.

Simply, we need the right place and time to make a profit in this field. And if the time is not right, then we have to wait.
Very much regret for not being patient enough to wait, so why do not we learn from those who were successful in the past.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

I love this post and it is one of the best I have seen in a while now. people need to know that there is great value with being content, especially the newbies that are so eager to make funds. Most of the people that get phished or scammed, get scammed cos of greed, or their quest for more. So be careful out there, and be content with what you have. This is not to say that it is a bad thing to want to earn more, but don't let your hunger for more overwhelm you.
drevorub

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

Still, this year, I'm less happy. But I do not despair ,my patience helps me .
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

Been content (not contented) is a state of mind that may not be available with entrepreneurs and traders in cryptocurrency! The nature of ideals that started cryptocurrency itself is about shanking up things a little bit and breaking the norms and retro rules!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.

It is a difficult situation, but it may not be too difficult if we do not compare it with what has been obtained by those who have been in this field for longer.
I see some very small coins suddenly become giants in a matter of weeks or months. It does not matter how to get a hike, because that's how crypto works. So if you have enough patience, maybe you will get what you deserve.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

Been content (not contented) is a state of mind that may not be available with entrepreneurs and traders in cryptocurrency! The nature of ideals that started cryptocurrency itself is about shanking up things a little bit and breaking the norms and retro rules!
in fact, if you do not break the current foundations and the usual rules, then you can not think of anything new. How it seemed to me that everything is new, it's a well-forgotten old. But this does not apply to high technology.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

in fact, if you do not break the current foundations and the usual rules, then you can not think of anything new. How it seemed to me that everything is new, it's a well-forgotten old. But this does not apply to high technology.
I think we should never be satisfied, we must constantly strive for something new, to new heights. If a trader is satisfied, he stops developing and can lose profit.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

I was inspired by the positivity of your thoughts. Although it's kinda depressing looking at my portfolio and have lost a thousand bucks already. But, I always hope one of these days my patience will be rewarded. I still have a hundred dollars worth of tokens and I'm still happy with it. And looking forward to see my portfolio to get healthy again =)
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

I will agree with this expression. Because you really need to assess your chances and opportunities. And do not draw yourself pink glasses about the big payroll. Rejoice in what you have and do not sob for the loss of capital.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

I was inspired by the positivity of your thoughts. Although it's kinda depressing looking at my portfolio and have lost a thousand bucks already. But, I always hope one of these days my patience will be rewarded. I still have a hundred dollars worth of tokens and I'm still happy with it. And looking forward to see my portfolio to get healthy again =)
Yes.Don't rush things too much because  they will eventually happen in the perfect time.You just have to do your part.I think being with crypto investments does not mean we will have to gain a quick profit.Of course it will not happen in just an overnight.It takes time and it's still a long process to make.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
NomanBD

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

I second with your statement. I think there is no Midas touch in cryto. You will get what you deserve and one need to be contented with what he or she gets.
Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

I agree that many do not know how to wait, and this becomes their main problem. The fact is that in this case it is necessary to understand that tokens, which will yield a few times, sometimes it is necessary to wait more than one month ...
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Since putting resources into electronic cash, I've seen such a large number of more fruitful individuals than me. They profit in exchanging. I gain a minimal expenditure, purchase with some restraint since I have less capital so set out not chance much speculation. In any case, I'm glad about what I did when I joined bitcoin.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

Good motivation but people should know that there will not be anymore such profit like years before. Not another 1000% grow in one year.

ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

i totally agree with you my friend. Be happy with what you have, and hope for the better. Looking at other peoples portfolios might demoralize you but as you sayed, a drop of water in the mighty ocean.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

The post is really very motivating, because optimism is already running out!
Glen1989

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

Everything needs time . So of course you should be happy with what you have - but of course to strive to have more . It takes time, knowledge and experience .
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

I always have the time when you start losing money, crypto can also be tracked, harder but also
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: