Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be contented with what you have  (Read 2902 times)
taylorsara

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

I totally agree with you. We has to be very patient in this cryptocurrency market. The ones who handles everything with patient and slowly wins the race here.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Your gain might seem to be small today.
Your portfolio might not look so big.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.
Golden words. Recommended to everyone, specially the new members of cryptocurrency community.

There are many people who are disappointed, because they thought they will be rich overnight! I dunno if there's anybody who actually got rich that way, but it's quite unlikely. Anybody I've seen have been through the tortures of the damned to reach financial success. Patience is a big virtue in financial markets,

SO - BE - PATIENT.
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

It is these words I want to convey to my friends because they only say that there is no earnings the market is worth not needing to panic for all their time!
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

Yes, I have to agree with the subject thread wherein people should be contented on what they have and don't compare yourself to others success since your success may just happen to be coming. Each individual has it's own roadmap and you have to stick on your own and do not make shortcuts as there is no shortcut to achieve success. Just wait for your time to shine for it will come to each and everyone in this crypto community. Just have faith and patience.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

Yes i am satisfied. Personally i like to connect with bitcoin because it provides lots of money. Myself and other investors are also happy with this coin. I believe bitcoin will change the global economy.

This is good to hear seeing others satisfied and being contented on what they have. Just like in bitcoin being contented can have with great profit. Their is a result of good rewards of having a contentment and not being greedy so when you have btc save it while you can at this moment.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.
Great word of advice. Many people have become victims of their greed, in their rush to make millions out of nothing they fell into the wrong people and got scammed. Nothing can beat contentment.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

This is rightly said. Actually the market of crypto currency is facing downward trend in the price of the almost all of the crypto currencies. The investors are in panic due to such situation. Do not worry and be patient with what you have in your investment. In future the investors will get the benefits.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

Well said! In crypto investment, patience is the key and controlling your greediness might be hard but it actually is one of the key to gain a profit specially in trading. I am once so greedy for a higher profit and unfortunately, it leads my funds to dooms day. Slowly but surely, that is the safest way to a secured profit.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

Oh you are great. You are really intelligent. Thanks for your suggestion and important information. Please give us this kind of useful things
usm2000

Activity: 156
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

I really agree with you and a very good post in my opinion not too ambitious in the pursuit of profit because it can knock us down
at least we should be grateful for what we have slowly but surely that's the key to success in my opinion
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

You need to understand that most people in here is just for quick profit purposes, and they want to make as much as possible in a short period of time, that is not going to apply with most of the people in here. So better to keep this information to ourselves.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

This is true, today you can have 10 ETH in a wallet that will cost $ 10,000, and tomorrow, these 10 ETHs will cost $ 1,000 tomorrow, nobody is insured from it, so you need to appreciate every moment.
nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

If only everyone could stay calm and thoughtful like your word. Pardon me but I think we're just a human being, we're flawed creatures and your nice word won't make any difference.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Only the holders make it big in the crypto market. Being greedy doesn't really help in the crypto world. You need to have patience and increase your stash slowly. The crypto market takes time to reward but when it does it makes it up for all the time the market has been in the bear phase.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

Totally agree, you need to look ahead with the prospect!
Yes, now the market is in decline, but maybe now there is a turn and then all portfolios will see a white light))
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

A good motto. This can be expanded to the life as a whole. As for crypto, it's easy for me personally, since I have almost nothing Grin

robertdhags

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

Yes i am satisfied. Personally i like to connect with bitcoin because it provides lots of money. Myself and other investors are also happy with this coin. I believe bitcoin will change the global economy.

This is good to hear seeing others satisfied and being contented on what they have. Just like in bitcoin being contented can have with great profit. Their is a result of good rewards of having a contentment and not being greedy so when you have btc save it while you can at this moment.
true even in a real world that you are been contented on what you have there is some good vibes also on you and in your life and you are relax for what are you doing on.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

That's a great outlook to have at the moment. Its sad to see some people who have lost a lot of their investment who may have depended on the money who are now struggling and cashing out their investments at a fraction of what they could be.

I've seen a lot of people in this space who are in a worse financial position than me who legitimately see bounty campaigns as a main source of income.

When the market recovers people who have stuck in will see the benefits. It can't be much longer until we see some upside.
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

yes I agree with you because with a little profit will gradually get bigger. we must always be patient and we should be proud of ourselves.

jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

this seems to me a very good motivation for everyone especially for new members who are here and I really agree with what you say because patience is the key to success and should always be satisfied with the results we get

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: