Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start from somewhere  (Read 983 times)
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

To affix I would affirm Crypto up-to-dateness is a appreciable locus championing asset. Many human beings birth reached exceptional size of coinage absent of this and the thriftiness of the world is as well ever-changing due to this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

a little added for the bounty hunter

So what can hunters do?
To be included in the event prize program in order to join and get rewards, it is quite easy and simple. We only need ico project ongoing projects from starups / developers and there are several types of gifts usually, the following:
Signature campaigns are usually done by placing ad code in our account profile and the task is active in the Bitcointalk forum by following the posts on the Thread in the forum.
Media / Blog / Video Campaign This type of bounty requires us to write articles or make videos related to the ongoing project.
Social Media Campaign while social media bounty this we can follow by using sosmed account that we have Usually Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Slack, Telegram and others
Translate Bounty This is our task is to transmit Announcements, Bounty Campaigns, and Whitepapper to Indonesian, or other languages. Translated results are then add a bitcointalk forum thread.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

I agree, people who become big in crypto initially through the difficulty of obstacles until finally become successful. but the average listener just listens to the good story only. and then complain if crypto turns out not as they imagined.
phreakorico

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

Just invest a couple of 100 dollars that you would normally spend on drinks or stuff. Start with that and try to work towards a nice set of bags.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

I totally agree, people who just doubt the crypto space will probably regret it. If we start from somewhere then we can track our progress and try to better as days goes by. We need to find our strengths and utilize it in the crypto space and one day we would be proud of ourselves, at least, if we did chose to start somewhere.

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

Starting to save up money for the future is good and investing for a better money in the near future is better but it's only better if the investment has the credibility and also a reliable one to make it a huge profit.

Investing in cryptocurrency is a risky move since the market is too volatile. Also, when investing in ICOs are needed knowledge and guts for an investor to sign up for it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Rome was not built in a day and there is always a place of little beginning.
There are times we see some people give their testimonies on how they made it big, but may not share some of the hurdles they had to scale through in the crypto space, before getting there.
Never compare yourself with another person.
The crypto space is big enough for everyone to explore.
Just know that a day will come that you will think back in retrospect and be thankful that you started from somewhere.
it is a great answer to all those topics which would ask should I invest right now or should I buy ethereum, whatever. This decision is to begin even from mistake.
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

Nicely said and it's all so fresh, also people shouldn't worry about missed opportunities, there are millions of opportunities in the world, if you had a glass ball to see these.  It takes time, but so much going on, enough room for people to find their place in the Cryptoworld.  And beyond Smiley
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

I agree for those never compare yourself from others make your own moves to be successful in life. Like in crypto when investing know the risks so at the end you will not feel regret. Learn first about when you involve into something once you know it already you can be successful.
Nubik

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

I'm not studying anything. I'm tired of the tension of the crypto market. At first I was happy with the new, everything is moving and changing, but now I want stability again.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

I totally agree, people who just doubt the crypto space will probably regret it. If we start from somewhere then we can track our progress and try to better as days goes by. We need to find our strengths and utilize it in the crypto space and one day we would be proud of ourselves, at least, if we did chose to start somewhere.
We really have done a good decision to stay here in this market even a lot of people are doubting it, they will regret it one day because this will hit the mainstream soon. I started from the scratch and now I'm making a good money because of this opportunity. Sometimes taking risk is all what we need in order for us to succeed.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:41 PM

There are times we see some people give their testimonies on how they made it big, but may not share some of the hurdles they had to scale through in the crypto space, before getting there.
Just know that a day will come that you will think back in retrospect and be thankful that you started from somewhere.

It sounds beautiful, you should write scripts for films. Unfortunately, reality is a little different, since a large number of people never achieve any success in crypto, and some even lose their investment and do not return anymore.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

Yeah sure, everything big today started small, so we should always start small and while starting small you need patience and hard work, once you have these two things, crypto will surely pay you off.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

crypto currency is a thriving and thriving thought against the selection of all places where everyone can do it all
PokerStein1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

I am really sure about some day believers are going to get their rewards. But we need to be very patient and we need to work on our skills. Need search a lot about crypto world everyday.

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:44:59 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 10:31:28 PM by yinoye

Nice words OP. It's true. Every success story of today have gone through many hurdles which we may not be aware of. People only celebrate you when you have finally succeeded and arrived but they are not interested in knowing all the troubles you have gone through before achieving success. I believe that cryptos still has a long way to go and we have better and more glorious days ahead
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

I have read of this on social media and whoever created it there's also another phrase for destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that's related to trading/investment.

You know it's easier to share the fruit of success rather than the hardships to motivate others.

This is so true, you have your own timeline for your success.

And others remain skeptic to it so if you're in to it already, you're one of the few lucky people in the world.

Remembering those good old days, reminiscing your way across to your profit encourages you to stay and pursue more of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

The worst mistake that we will commit is when we compare ourself to other. You are greater than other people and also there are greater people than yourself. Make their success testimony as a motivation of your own self and start even just a little. Take a step to begin your journey here in crypto.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

everyone has the same opportunity to be able to produce in crypto. the difference is the potential that exists therein. can generate and whether in crypto will depend on each individual. generally, the easiest is the analysis only. many people sometimes underestimate this and in fact quite difficult to produce.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

I totally agree with this. A lot of people who came into cryptos recently came in with the mindset that cryptos will make them millionaires in a short time because they saw the testimonies of people who made it big being in cryptos without asking themselves how much time and effort that these people have put into cryptos to make it big. That is why so many people fell for the bitconnect scam.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: