Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start from somewhere  (Read 983 times)
mightname

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

he activity is presently on the up direction, and it is a fine era to first operation manner augmented in realistic acres offer. You first operation with a long-term asset rather of inactivity betokening the modify value to rise. Also involved in reward is a rattling fine manner to win betokening nothing tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

Rome was not built in a day and there is always a place of little beginning.
There are times we see some people give their testimonies on how they made it big, but may not share some of the hurdles they had to scale through in the crypto space, before getting there.
Never compare yourself with another person.
The crypto space is big enough for everyone to explore.
Just know that a day will come that you will think back in retrospect and be thankful that you started from somewhere.

Better to be silent than boast and just be bombarded with different accusations which aint true.
You cannot seperate envy from human being. It will always be there.
Once you are going on top and they knew it they are like succubus sucking your strength.
So better no tell and just feel that profit with your love ones.

I would do that if given a chance.
Tonstar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

There are times we see some people give their testimonies on how they made it big, but may not share some of the hurdles they had to scale through in the crypto space, before getting there.
Just know that a day will come that you will think back in retrospect and be thankful that you started from somewhere.
it is true and you should not be afraod and try new things, this is theonly way to learn that can help you to get soemthing
Tonstar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

i thibk that you can cjoose any ditection in the big cryptocurrency sphere you like and then having tried them all choose waht yli like the best

Better to be silent than boast and just be bombarded with different accusations which aint true.
Once you are going on top and they knew it they are like succubus sucking your strength.

klavuhn

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

I started from Bounty and I hope that I will became success from crypto. Not only in bounty, but I will start to invest and mining. But for now, I will only join bounty and start collecting capital for my future.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Unsatisfied self desire leads us to massive or aggressive action to achieve whatever is necessary that we think even not realizing we are above our limit. Comparing ourselves to others is not good sign of maturity rather it is clear enough of childish mindset. Let us focus to next step to level up our understanding.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

I agree that you do not need to tell anyone. Many people will not understand and will say that you are wrong and it's all a lie, because they just missed the moment and were afraid to risk it.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

I agree, and I also continue to participate in campaigns, and I hope that finally the day will come when the world of crypto-currencies will soar.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

Well all the great must have come from the small as well as the Crypto used for a lot of unbelievers and now see how big people who enter Crypto and the government have started using technology developed by Blockchain then no harm to us already know him before if one day there will be a big explosion that hit Crypto.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

I support it with the way it feels right now all altcoin down a lot, maybe after a big event I will invest on how altcoin I have I will hold for the price increase [there is a future. how a bounty with me?

As far as I know the money is flowing from altcoin to Bitcoin, although this is bad news for people holding altcoin, but for investors who have not joined the market, they will see Bitcoin increase daily and fomo follow market
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

I generally agree. Cryptocurrencies also need time to become more famous and popular than now. I am sure that in the future cryptocurrencies will be in great demand.

anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

I think you are very right. In my opinion, the hardest part of the crypto job is starting. If you make a good start, I think you can continue strongly to make better movements in crypto.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Can't wait for me to be in such situation. It is very inspiring to see people how they achieve those things through rough road of challenges, depression, problems, negativity, and so on. But they still keep hanging on their goals, it is very inspiring. At somepoint I feel like I don't want to these things anymore, I don't want to grind to earn crypto because of so much negativity and problems it might be from my self, and from my family but looking upon those people who made it through I see a light that is why I still go and drive my way to achieve my goals.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

I agree that the cryptocurrency is an excellent investment tool and it has helped many people . And to listen to everyone my head was gonna explode
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

My friend, who told me about the world of crypto, interested me in that he bought an apartment for the money he earned. He was engaged in crypto for 1 year. I have been engaged in crypto for 1 year, but haven't yet collected an apartment. However, I also think that everyone has his own way and his own obstacles, and his ways of achieving the goal. You can't compare yourself to anyone. Everyone is unique. Because the earnings of all are different.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

start from a platform and hold on to it..patient is need to make progress in crypto...It can also good to start if you invest in cryptocurrency..Having a knowledge will helps you to built an idea to reach your goal..Success will come in time..
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

Your example was very good. Everyone should be patience to0 see again the milestone. No one thought bitcoin can hit 20K USD in January 2018, Everyone was telling bitcoin will hit 10K USD in January 2018, but it went beyond. So, again we can start anywhere. Just need patience with trust. Most of the people share their success story to inspire other people or for show-offs! But it is true that they needed to go under the very critical situation. Life is not a bed of roses.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

The start where is always a important place for me and I can't forget the day that I started to know crypto and people who introduced and helped me to know beginning knowledges about crypto. It's really very meaningful and help me so much later.

GemmaYoung757

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

Sometimes you want to share, but there will be people who do not really understand you. It is best to do it for the benefit of you and your family.
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

People can easily relate to how much person x is worth but only few are ready to work hard and smart to worth as much as person X. Many people have earned good amount of money out of this and the economy of the world is also changing due to this.  I believe that encrypted currencies will also have a certain impact on the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: