Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:36:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39899 times)
Movikshp

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:28:13 PM

Good evening everyone! My sincere congratulations to all the women on International Women's Day! I am here with a question - is there any limit, I mean technically, on Stacktical solution? Can we say that, for example, Stacktical cannot be implemented in more than X companies? In total, of course. For example, due to network load or so.. Just curious

Greetings Rich-ria. Well, they are bound to the scalability of the architecture they are running on top. Right now Stacktical deploys its SLA guarantees on Ethereum. So for an enforcement they might have delays of minutes for compensation transfers... But they are still incredibly faster that the traditional model that involve human processes and coordination + customer claims to receive a compensation on their next billing cycle. So right now with the scalability limitations of the ethereum network Stacktical is still trememdously faster and cheaper than traditional SLA Managements. And with sidechains and ethereum scalability upgrades they are confident to meet the requirements of the public, so no worries here Smiley
Nguennam

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:31:11 PM

Good evening everyone. I am new to the tread, but concept seems to be pretty interesting. Talking about Asian market, would you say that Asia is in higher need of Stacktical? Cause you know, Asian market is pretty different from European one. And pretty new to everyone from European point of view. Asia is developing pretty fast in all modern technology and we can see higher level of competition there, for example. What are your thoughts on that moment?
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:13:48 PM

Both are very important, but retention is probably the thing we have to consider more seriously as it is very hard to get back the costumer that has left you, thus we have to probably pay more attention to that. But no doubt that both are very important and must me taken into consideration

I met many services I need being down lately. First of all, matchesfashion, wanted to buy new sneakers there, then i have heard of Apex Legends being down (and impressed with your contest in here). Probably I can somehow connect it with people starting buying more via the Internet. Number of people keep growing here. And this happens in all the countries. What are your thoughts on that?

Is there so much downtime with all these websites? I usually don't have any issues or at least I don't perceive it that way.

There is a lot of statistics on downtime of different, even most advanced and famous websites. And downtime is a truly actual problem. For example, have you read of Apex Legends case a week or so ago?

It is just something I don't know much about, but I think it is a very interesting concept then and seriously a concept that solves a problem.
bgterek

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:59:57 PM

Good evening everyone. I am new to the tread, but concept seems to be pretty interesting. Talking about Asian market, would you say that Asia is in higher need of Stacktical? Cause you know, Asian market is pretty different from European one. And pretty new to everyone from European point of view. Asia is developing pretty fast in all modern technology and we can see higher level of competition there, for example. What are your thoughts on that moment?

Hey. I am also new to here, but pretty active member of their Tg chat Smiley Asia is really adopting blockchain technology at great pace. The big bank Mizuho just deployed their digital currency platform and you have huge billboard advertising BTC trading FX on the streets. As I know, Stacktical is having footing there, so I believe they should be able to react to a demand as soon as they get opportunities there Roll Eyes
CallulaMay

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:01:29 AM

Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Nguennam

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:09:40 PM

I also wanted to talk about cloud resources and its truly fast popularization.. The thing I have lately come up to is that more and more companies are bringing all important parts of their business into cloud. This is just a pretty interesting trend and I believe that in future we will see more and more effective cloud solutions that can make business more profitable. But I wanted to ask a few questions about Stacktical, if possible. Firstly, about metrics and data. As you guys are dealing with some kind of big data and offering analysis, all metrics have to be collected and analysed.. But I wonder - is it a long process?
bgterek

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:47:17 PM

I also wanted to talk about cloud resources and its truly fast popularization.. The thing I have lately come up to is that more and more companies are bringing all important parts of their business into cloud. This is just a pretty interesting trend and I believe that in future we will see more and more effective cloud solutions that can make business more profitable. But I wanted to ask a few questions about Stacktical, if possible. Firstly, about metrics and data. As you guys are dealing with some kind of big data and offering analysis, all metrics have to be collected and analysed.. But I wonder - is it a long process?

They are not dealing with big data, it’s a different field that doesn’t apply here. They are using monitoring data to enforce agreements and their associated customer service policies. Like compensation and refunds. A scalability prediction requires a dozen measurements. Depending on the test scenario, it takes between 30m and 1h to surface scalability insights about the tested system. But again, nothing to do with big data. This is predictive analytics, mathematical models that let Stacktical make the data speak instead of manually interpreting test results Smiley
Nguennam

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:13:15 PM

They are not dealing with big data, it’s a different field that doesn’t apply here. They are using monitoring data to enforce agreements and their associated customer service policies. Like compensation and refunds. A scalability prediction requires a dozen measurements. Depending on the test scenario, it takes between 30m and 1h to surface scalability insights about the tested system. But again, nothing to do with big data. This is predictive analytics, mathematical models that let Stacktical make the data speak instead of manually interpreting test results Smiley

By the way, bgterek, as you are here, would also refine about quality of service in general? How the quality of service in generally measured? What it includes and how calculated? Are you aware?
bgterek

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:11:46 PM

By the way, bgterek, as you are here, would also refine about quality of service in general? How the quality of service in generally measured? What it includes and how calculated? Are you aware?

Sure! For online services, Quality of Service generally refers to the amount of time a service will be available to its users, uptime. For example, a 99% uptime will indicate that your online service provider commits to less than 3 days and 15 hours of downtime a year. Got an idea?
Nguennam

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:18:10 PM

Sure! For online services, Quality of Service generally refers to the amount of time a service will be available to its users, uptime. For example, a 99% uptime will indicate that your online service provider commits to less than 3 days and 15 hours of downtime a year. Got an idea?

Ooh yep, got it. So Stacktical monitors the health of services or get that information from trustworthy sources. And it continuously verifies that providers respect their commitment, and distributes DSLA tokens accordingly. And, of course, a compensation...
bgterek

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:10:34 PM

Ooh yep, got it. So Stacktical monitors the health of services or get that information from trustworthy sources. And it continuously verifies that providers respect their commitment, and distributes DSLA tokens accordingly. And, of course, a compensation...

Probably someone has already discussed that before, but how do you evaluate DSLA token, reacting to market conditions? As from my point of view, I would say that DSLA is not very dependent on the market as Stacktical is basically a technological company, so this is more about own know-how.. So what are your thoughts on that?
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:55:17 AM

Probably someone has already discussed that before, but how do you evaluate DSLA token, reacting to market conditions? As from my point of view, I would say that DSLA is not very dependent on the market as Stacktical is basically a technological company, so this is more about own know-how.. So what are your thoughts on that?

It is also dependent on the market, why should it not? Isn't everything up to the market to find out what the price is?
Nguennam

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:15:20 PM

In few words, of course, agree with you. And to tell the truth, I believe it to be a trend, so more and more great technological solutions are appearing nowadays. I mean we should somehow get rid of this high dependence from main currencies in future.. And the only working step here - coming with real technology and working solution. But not abstract. "Abstract time" is gone and this is great. Cause now we will see growth of technology and real cases for blockchain and other. Talking about Stacktical, I would say that on internal engineering perspective, the technology is here to stay. As you see, Stacktical is capitulizing on delivering the value proposition and closing partnerships to make sure the token will have the maximim usage when they ship our first version of the DSLA offering.. So I believe it to happen pretty soon...
bgterek

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:55:24 PM

In few words, of course, agree with you. And to tell the truth, I believe it to be a trend, so more and more great technological solutions are appearing nowadays. I mean we should somehow get rid of this high dependence from main currencies in future.. And the only working step here - coming with real technology and working solution. But not abstract. "Abstract time" is gone and this is great. Cause now we will see growth of technology and real cases for blockchain and other. Talking about Stacktical, I would say that on internal engineering perspective, the technology is here to stay. As you see, Stacktical is capitulizing on delivering the value proposition and closing partnerships to make sure the token will have the maximim usage when they ship our first version of the DSLA offering.. So I believe it to happen pretty soon...

Wow, such a detailed answer, thanks a lot for such clarification. So as I understand,  the winner in those market conditions are the ones who will be able to ship actual valuable product Smiley And, if we can say so, be always flexible. And kinda lead the industry
Nguennam

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:57:02 PM

Wow, such a detailed answer, thanks a lot for such clarification. So as I understand,  the winner in those market conditions are the ones who will be able to ship actual valuable product Smiley And, if we can say so, be always flexible. And kinda lead the industry

And have you read about Facebook latest downtime case? And the numbers. I mean the costs of their latest downtime! And it was pretty funny seeing Facebook posting about their downtime on Twitter Grin
bgterek

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:18:59 PM

And have you read about Facebook latest downtime case? And the numbers. I mean the costs of their latest downtime! And it was pretty funny seeing Facebook posting about their downtime on Twitter Grin

Oh yes, I have! Something around 6M dollars losses for 24 H of downtime? Don't exactly remembering the numbers, but was something like that as I remember
Nguennam

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:06:54 PM

Oh yes, I have! Something around 6M dollars losses for 24 H of downtime? Don't exactly remembering the numbers, but was something like that as I remember

I wish it is 6M for 24 Hours. But basically it is more than $6M per HOUR Smiley So you have mention 24 times less costs. And in reality day of being offline will lead to aroung $153M losses.. 153,Karl...
acgenius

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:26:10 PM

I wish it is 6M for 24 Hours. But basically it is more than $6M per HOUR Smiley So you have mention 24 times less costs. And in reality day of being offline will lead to aroung $153M losses.. 153,Karl...

Hmm, that's basically a lot! I am pretty shocked... I'd probably better thought on being 6M per day losses  Grin Cause 6.3 M mentioned there are sums of some small businesses' annual profits...and Facebook losses it in 1 hour being offline. Insane!
wilhempujar

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:44:50 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 07:26:17 AM by wilhempujar

WEEKLY STATUS UPDATE
A quick look at what kept us busy last week...

https://medium.com/stacktical/stacktical-weekly-report-april-29-may-5-2019-671c6340e4f4
wilhempujar

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 07:35:42 AM

NEW BLOG AVAILABLE

One of my main objectives for the past year has been to cultivate our ability to write engaging content about the Stacktical ecosystem. Between the mathematical models that we use to predict the scalability of systems, our ongoing efforts in decentralizing service level agreements and our daily operations, there are endless opportunities to share insights with our ever growing community.

Read more https://blog.stacktical.com/company/2019/06/10/a-new-blog-for-stacktical.html

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: