Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐  (Read 39898 times)
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

Definitely will. Of course, when so many factors are analyzed, you get the precise statistics and can understand what you should focus on the most to be as effective as you can

Sounds great, thanks a lot! Will spend more time to get into Stacktical, that's all truly interesting for me and looking forward to implement it to my business  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

Definitely will. Of course, when so many factors are analyzed, you get the precise statistics and can understand what you should focus on the most to be as effective as you can

Sounds great, thanks a lot! Will spend more time to get into Stacktical, that's all truly interesting for me and looking forward to implement it to my business  Roll Eyes

I am sure you are not the only one  Smiley By the way, I recommend you to dive into their TG chat, search for @stacktical
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

I am sure you are not the only one  Smiley By the way, I recommend you to dive into their TG chat, search for @stacktical

Oh yes, I am already in there, I love the community in there, everyone is really friendly  Wink
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

Hi there. You mean predictive scalability auditing demo?

Yep, exactly. Have you tried that out?

To be honest, now, just had a look at http://poc.stacktical.com and was pretty impressed... How can I find the demo you are talking about? And what is available there?

Well, this is basically about collection of data science wrappers to verify that software release candidates meet service level objectives. And this is available right on their website in "Product" section  Wink

Can you also share the link, please? If you have it at your fingertips...

Sure, here you go, you can just click on the link and look at how everything will look like on Stacktical Smiley https://stacktical.com/demo

Just had a look, wow, looks amazing and I hope this super detailed statistics will really help enhancing the efficiency

It is promising because they are trying to solve a real problem and already have people who confirmed that their product works.
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

It is promising because they are trying to solve a real problem and already have people who confirmed that their product works.

Exactly. And that's why so many people are now looking at Stacktical. The need for advanced solution for working with customers and retaining them increases every day
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

Exactly. And that's why so many people are now looking at Stacktical. The need for advanced solution for working with customers and retaining them increases every day

True of yours. Because it is much cheaper and, of course, every company wants their customers to get back for new goods every next time  Wink
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

True of yours. Because it is much cheaper and, of course, every company wants their customers to get back for new goods every next time  Wink

And this is definitely a right decision  Wink I am pretty sure in success and demand just proves my words  Roll Eyes
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

Greetings community, just joined you in here. Can anyone help me to understand what Stacktical is about, please?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

Greetings community, just joined you in here. Can anyone help me to understand what Stacktical is about, please?

Hello sir. Stacktical is a unique way to turn the performance of an online service into surprisingly gratifying experiences for its stakeholders.
It’s a comprehensive service level management platform that helps companies indemnify their customers for performance failures, while rewarding their support teams for operational excellence  Wink
miamicrp

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

Hello sir. Stacktical is a unique way to turn the performance of an online service into surprisingly gratifying experiences for its stakeholders.
It’s a comprehensive service level management platform that helps companies indemnify their customers for performance failures, while rewarding their support teams for operational excellence  Wink

And am I right that consumers will get automatically compensated in DSLA tokens for the failures of their favourite online services?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

And am I right that consumers will get automatically compensated in DSLA tokens for the failures of their favourite online services?

Yes, absolutely true Wink This is one of my favorite features
miamicrp

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

And how it works? Do you have an idea?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

Yeah, of course. A provider initially purchase DSLA tokens from Stacktical to publish a SLA as a Smart Contract through the platform and stake a compensation pool  Wink
miamicrp

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

Yeah, of course. A provider initially purchase DSLA tokens from Stacktical to publish a SLA as a Smart Contract through the platform and stake a compensation pool  Wink

Sounds good. And are smart contracts available for public?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Yep, they have released the DSLA Token Sale Smart Contracts available at https://github.com/Stacktical/stacktical-contracts-token-sale  Wink
miamicrp

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

Yep, they have released the DSLA Token Sale Smart Contracts available at https://github.com/Stacktical/stacktical-contracts-token-sale  Wink

Will have a look shortly. Looks like Stacktical is definitely a unique way to turn the failures of online service performance into an amazingly enjoyable experience for its stakeholders  Wink Thank you for your help
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Will have a look shortly. Looks like Stacktical is definitely a unique way to turn the failures of online service performance into an amazingly enjoyable experience for its stakeholders  Wink Thank you for your help

A pleasure to help in here sir. By the way, have you already joined their Telegram Chat? I strongly recommend you to do so Wink Search for @stacktical
miamicrp

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

A pleasure to help in here sir. By the way, have you already joined their Telegram Chat? I strongly recommend you to do so Wink Search for @stacktical

Not yet, but will join right now, thank you for sharing with me
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

Not yet, but will join right now, thank you for sharing with me

Always welcome Smiley
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

That still doesn't mean a lot for the overall success of the token. I am curious how they are going to manage the tokenomics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: