Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .9 BTC  (Read 751 times)
iAppleLover (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:13:09 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:55:34 AM by iAppleLover

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:19:41 AM

Hey guys! I need help with BTC. I need .9 BTC to buy a canon t3i. (Bought on overstock.com that is) The reason I need this camera? To kickstart my youtube channels back up! I have 10,000 subscribers at the moment. They all say with a better camera I would be getting a lot more views! My plan would be to use my earnings (currently making a lot of money surprisingly) to buy a rig and mine some LTC and trade it for BTC. Then I would pay you back a whole bitcoin. So will someone of you rich bitcoin gods please help me!? thanks! BTC

Wonderful! What are you putting up as collateral?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:20:47 AM

Hey guys! I need help with BTC. I need .9 BTC to buy a canon t3i. (Bought on overstock.com that is) The reason I need this camera? To kickstart my youtube channels back up! I have 10,000 subscribers at the moment. They all say with a better camera I would be getting a lot more views! My plan would be to use my earnings (currently making a lot of money surprisingly) to buy a rig and mine some LTC and trade it for BTC. Then I would pay you back a whole bitcoin. So will someone of you rich bitcoin gods please help me!? thanks! BTC

in all honestly, what is a collateral?!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:22:00 AM

First things first. Read through the Loan section. It's spelled out many times.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:31:40 AM

i did read it but im just very confused! can you please explain!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:39:33 AM

Lender or third party escrow holds item of equal or greater value for the duration of loan. Once loan is paid in full, your items are released to you. Alt coins, cell phones or small, valuable items that can be sent cheaply and easily as you will be paying for it. Items MUST be sent prior to the loan funds.

Albert Einstein
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:43:04 AM

Lender or third party escrow holds item of equal or greater value for the duration of loan. Once loan is paid in full, your items are released to you. Alt coins, cell phones or small, valuable items that can be sent cheaply and easily as you will be paying for it. Items MUST be sent prior to the loan funds.

ahh! okay! well i can send altcoins as a collateral? pandacoin to be exact. the original not the scam coin  released today.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:44:44 AM

ahh! okay! well i can send altcoins as a collateral? pandacoin to be exact. the original not the scam coin  released today.

Great! Now edit your loan request to reflect your collateral in alt coins. Make sure you hold enough for the asked loan amount plus a little extra.

Albert Einstein
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:51:45 AM

Great! Now edit your loan request to reflect your collateral in alt coins. Make sure you hold enough for the asked loan amount plus a little extra.

did my best! now i need an "investor" or better yet a donator, lol that would be nice hahahaha
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:54:04 AM

did my best! now i need an "investor" or better yet a donator, lol that would be nice hahahaha

That would make this the wrong place for your post.

Albert Einstein
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:59:19 AM

That would make this the wrong place for your post.

haha no i was just saying, but just curious is there a donation forum page?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:04:26 AM

Because of the influx and frequency of scammers, you won't find many generous benefactors these days.

Albert Einstein
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:05:26 AM

Because of the influx and frequency of scammers, you won't find many generous benefactors these days.

haha got ya! so i just need an investor now!! hello world!? anybody out there?!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:06:46 AM

BTW, you do realize you will have to have a LOT of pandacoin to use as collateral?

Albert Einstein
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:12:50 AM

BTW, you do realize you will have to have a LOT of pandacoin to use as collateral?

well i mean as i said, its the best i can do... hoping someone genuine is out there. im really interested in btc and i KNOW theres people out there that take having many bitcoins for granted lol
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 04:35:02 AM

Putting "investor" in quotes surely sets all the potential ones on guard...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:37:55 AM

Putting "investor" in quotes surely sets all the potential ones on guard...

how? i mean like i can see why you said that, but like loaning is not necessarily investing, therefore thats why i put quotes. especially since this is a virtual currency we are talking about here and an irl idea of invention, but whatever floats your boat! looking for investors
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:19:31 AM

Lol here is where you went wrong
1. Investor: someone who commits capital in order to gain financial returns with substantial risk
2. You are seeking .9 to "invest" or so call risk in order to return a possible but more reasonably an unlikely gain.
3. Your Collateral 4900 Panda at the market price of .00002950 LTC * 4900 = 0.14455 LTC
4. Collateral .14455 LTC ($1.64 U.S)
5. Your offering $1.64 in return for $580
6. $1.64  ≠ $ 580
7. Need I Go Further ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: