Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 02:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPENED VACANCY] - Chinese support and content manager needed  (Read 153 times)
nick_bogdan (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:29:20 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 11:46:28 AM by nick_bogdan

As we aim to promote NextOn all over the world, we need more people in our great team. So, do not miss your chance to join us!
So, our perfect candidate:
  • English and Chinese languages speaker (support and communication with Chinese-speakers in our community);
  • Manage weibo/wechat/QQ
  • Able to create and translate posts, articles, and advertisements (creating good quality content that does not require additional proofreading);
  • Understands  masternode technology
  • Enjoys everything related to cryptocurrencies and has relevant skills and knowledge;

We offer many bonuses, a lot of experience, and a comfortable schedule.  Text us for details!

P.S: Experience in marketing and PR  of cryptocurrency projects will be a great advantage.
nick_bogdan (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Update
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

If you have a budget for this, you can PM me some contact information. I can write and manage English content. I have a lot of experience in writing and doing PR work.

Positivebetting
crypflash

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

As we aim to promote NextOn all over the world, we need more people in our great team. So, do not miss your chance to join us!
So, our perfect candidate:
  • English and Chinese languages speaker (support and communication with Chinese-speakers in our community);
  • Manage weibo/wechat/QQ
  • Able to create and translate posts, articles, and advertisements (creating good quality content that does not require additional proofreading);
  • Understands  masternode technology
  • Enjoys everything related to cryptocurrencies and has relevant skills and knowledge;

We offer many bonuses, a lot of experience, and a comfortable schedule.  Text us for details!

P.S: Experience in marketing and PR  of cryptocurrency projects will be a great advantage.

Hi Nick,

www.cryptojobnow.com - you can try to post your opening here as well, it's free.

I just launched the MVP last week! Smiley

Hope it helps!
nick_bogdan (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

update
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: