Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:28:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be focused  (Read 495 times)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

Long-term investment is not the best thing to invest since there will be a high influence in the future of the cryptocurrency.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Focus is the number thing that propels success. If an individual is not focused, such individual will be as unstable as water. One can only prosper when they are focused because they will be guided and think their steps every step and see whether they are still on the right track.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

Well, congratulations for gaining good returns on your investment and I am really happy that you have focused on crypto investment and you have taken it with a serious behavior. I would like to know more about your trade plan and your trade journal details if it is ok for you to share here in this forum we all would like to learn from you.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

A good and clear focus, will not mar you, but will make you.
Right from my day one in the crypto world, my plans have always been to gain from trading , ICO and bounty.
To my amazement, my first main trading, gave me a profit of x100.
This was not just achieved once. I had to first learn it. I learned by starting with very little amount. I started with just $20.
In the cause of learning, there were times i made some mistakes, but i was not disturbed. Instead, i tried to identify the cause of the mistake and i made necessary corrects.
All these hurdles, made me whom i am today.
Although, learning continues.
Nonetheless, i am still focused in achieving more and i believe that a clear focus will lead to success.
Great ,,, can be used as a reference for all traders, investors and bounty hunters.
All things work will be maximized if we focus on learning and trying to achieve the targets that have been determined.
Go Ahead !!!
I agree with you. This can be really great and useful reference for all trader. Not only big amount that can make us profit but its because if we focus. Focus on everything so not just 1 or 2 things in crypto. This stroy can grow our confident that we can make it. And always remember to invest the noney that we can afford.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

Yes, we should be on focused to prevent our self  from hackers and scammers in this kind of business and also to achieve our goal or aim to be a successful investors someday in this business.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

With enough time a patience we can learn enough to be really focused in our objectives and the crypto markets. This will lead to increased profits for us.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:11:33 AM

Good for you mate. I myself has difficulty in focusing on my works related with crypto since this is only a part time and I only visits my account during my spare time at work.

labhsikh123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

Yes, absolutely there is need to focused on this work. It is special to learn and earn in the life to grow. In the world, several people is focusing on this to motivate myself and guide to other team. Mostly, it is growing since 2016.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

Of course we should be focused to what we do to avoid from mistakes and also to do the job rightly and at the same time to be one of the successful traders and investors in this kind of business.
tableofcontents

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

Right from my day one in the crypto world, my plans have always been to gain from trading , ICO and bounty.
This was not just achieved once. I had to first learn it. I learned by starting with very little amount. I started with just $20.
In the cause of learning, there were times i made some mistakes, but i was not disturbed. Instead, i tried to identify the cause of the mistake and i made necessary corrects.
Nonetheless, i am still focused in achieving more and i believe that a clear focus will lead to success.

Many had asked what i traded that gave me so much profit

So, i am back to reply you...

I traded in between two different coins.
I started first with MTC when it was yet to be officially listed and i waited until it was listed on HitBTC.
Lastly, i moved on to JIYO, which gave me the most huge profit of all.

I will be waiting for everyone's feedback and appraisal.

I would suggest change your title. It should be "Be wise and beware". Right now that's what people need to learn - be wary of the crypto market and be wise in using your money and time.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

I started first with MTC when it was yet to be officially listed and i waited until it was listed on HitBTC.

You can make a profit even from those coins from which no one expected it. I'm sure you've just been very lucky a few times.
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

Concerning cryptocurrency business,it is all about staying focussed and being determined to get your set targets within a specified period.
KobbyD

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

Being focus at the very beginning of every crypto is very necessary. You shouldn't involve yourself in a lot of activities together with the cryptos because cryptos itself is time-consuming. I like how you invested in two different projects, even though your capital was not that huge.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

To start with such a small amount is not everyone and I think that there is nothing better than to rise exactly as you did
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: