Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin at 25000 possible?  (Read 20060 times)
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:06:43 AM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.
The bears have taken a huge toll on the market, but in this space, anything can be possible, bitcoin can break out go for a run like never before. We saw bticoin gaining 10 percent in day during the last bull run, it is still possible now, just need some news that is strong enough to push the market
Consequently, bitcoinis is the strongest asset among all coins. The last bull run, bitcoin hit 10% increase and some people do optimized for a great future of bitcoin. But it is quite hard to predict since the market is consistently volatile, for now let us wait the bull run occur by this month, and hit $25000 peak before this year end.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:10:59 AM

I think everyone can predict the price of bitcoin at the end of the year but that does not mean being a consistent prediction and making you believe easily, no one knows what will happen at the end of the year and I'm not sure if bitcoin will reach the price of $ 25,000 by 2018
Mazzary

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

I'm optimistic that someday bitcoin will reach $ 25,000 but it doesn't seem this year, because there are many negative problems attacking bitcoin, but if we can restore bitcoin's trust to the international world and many projects use crypto as a payment instrument, the price of bitcoin will rise up to $ 25,000 or more.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

Although the prediction is that no party can guarantee, but many people are optimistic about this. because the time to arrive at the end of the year is still quite a lot and wide open for bitcoin continues to increase its significant growth, I am optimistic that at the end of the year it will actually be higher than the numbers that have been predicted at this time.
I think that is the most important, because the optimism of many users will make prices crawl up, because the foundation of demand is trust and opimism in the future of bitcoin, believe that $25k will surely happen, marketcap will continue to grow and that also leads to skyrocketing prices
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

Whether it's possible or not I don't know certainty. because what is clear is that bitcoin itself now has a lot of help and also gives people experience. relative prices whether it will grow or die later.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

Of course $25000 is possible, I would say that it is very likely, but may be not this year. I believe that may need a little more time, but for me it is clear that Bitcoin will continue rising.

I believe that the time when Bitcoin reaches 25 thousand will come. meanwhile,  it will not happen this year. But 2019 will show these great results. Just wait for some more time, bro.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

Of course $25000 is possible, I would say that it is very likely, but may be not this year. I believe that may need a little more time, but for me it is clear that Bitcoin will continue rising.

I believe that the time when Bitcoin reaches 25 thousand will come. meanwhile,  it will not happen this year. But 2019 will show these great results. Just wait for some more time, bro.

I hope that before the end of this year, the price can increase until that number so we can make a lot of money from bitcoin. but if the conditions are like this for the next month, then I don't think that the price will increase higher because bitcoin is only increasing in less than $10k and it will need more time to increase higher. but I am sure that if it's not happening in this year, then it will happen in the next years and even the price can increase higher than $25k.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.
it is very possible to touch $ 25,000 but not for this year I think, but I also cannot confirm whether this is true or not. what I feel is bitcoin might take longer to achieve it all. It is very good that we have such confidence because there are so many people panicking that it prevents us and assures us that there will be a bullish.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:19:44 AM

it is very possible to touch $ 25,000 but not for this year I think, but I also cannot confirm whether this is true or not. what I feel is bitcoin might take longer to achieve it all. It is very good that we have such confidence because there are so many people panicking that it prevents us and assures us that there will be a bullish.
Everything does take time to achieve the desired price value. $ 25K is indeed a fantastic value and looks like an impossible thing, but as we all know that the world of digital currency always gives many surprises. Surprise in increasing prices has often happened and this proves that we all must be prepared to accept everything that happens in the world of digital currency.

According to the data that I have seen on several cryptocurrency sites, the development of digital currencies is now quite good and fairly fast compared to other assets. This is a reality that deserves to be maintained, now we are facing a new era, where a digitalization era will soon show its existence in many sectors of the world.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

In very good circumstances, this is quite possible. The psychological barrier here is the price of 20 000 dollars, that is, the previous price record of bitcoin. If investors overcome it and bitcoin will pass this price, then the price of $ 25,000 will be achieved relatively easily.
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

The price of Bitcoin will reach $25000.I think Bitcoin will take about five or six months to reach $25000.This year the growth of Bitcoin will increase.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:20:58 AM

yes of course it can but I am sure it takes a very long time because the distance for now is very far and bitcoin needs good news that can trigger investors to buy bitcoin because without it it would be very difficult to increase.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

As the number of BTC users increased this year, 25.000 - 27.000 was a price that could be reached by bitcoin this year, I understand that some people might not believe this prediction, but I'm very sure, that price can be realized at the end of the year this.
DavidCh.

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Of course it is possible, but we need to use bitcoins as a currency, not like a stock. It is money of the future. The key word is MONEY
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

No doubt that Bitcoin will reach 25K$. But the main question is when will it happen? I think we will not see it in this year. Probably it will happen only in the second half of the next year.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

This prediction?
$60K BITCOIN IN 2018? TENX CO-FOUNDER ‘STILL CONFIDENT’
He said he's confident but I'm not though I'm bullish, I'm only thinking about $25,000 for this year.

i hope this price too ... but i think max will be 15k $
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

Well from the look of markets right now it seems highly unlikely, we are in a very strong bear trend now and it really dosent seem like there is any reversal coming any time soon. I think the 6k level right now seems like a key support. It has been tested 3 times and as such always bounced from there. If it breaks that level convincingly then we are in for a much tougher period.

Needless to say we need some extremely strong catalyst for 25k to even be on the cards. ( i personally dont think the ETF application will be successful)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

and now little by little bitcoin starts giving up direction. a few weeks ago bitcoin was pumped at $ 8200 and today the price of bitcoin is back at $ 7000. and that has made the prediction to rise high stronger. it's just that this will happen at the end of 2018 or 2019. I can't confirm that.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

We still have more than 4 months, and like the previous year that prices have skyrocketed when the last 4 months, I'm sure that the $ 25,000 price is still possible so buying and holding bitcoin is a good and profitable thing.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
R9oooo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Of course this is possible however it seems to me that this is definitely not this year. I think next year the conquest of this level looks like a real goal, but of course not the fact that this will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: