Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin at 25000 possible?  (Read 20053 times)
InformerKin

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

I don't see Bitcoin that high this year, amrket is still consolidating after the bullrun in 2017.
kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

At the present time, I find it very difficult. This market is currently experiencing major fluctuations.
Nothing is impossible. Everything depends on demand and news background. There is an assumption that he will return to his 15,000 $. Maybe 25,000 $. But I'm not sure that much higher.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

In the future we will not know for sure what will happen. We only predict them and the $ 25,000 figure I think is the target that the founder should aim to raise the bitcoin price so, That is the number that can give us

Bitcoin price will be higher. The cryptocurrency will go to the Moon in future, and one BTC will cost many thousands of dollars. Meanwhile, 25.000 in 2018 is not possible.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.

It takes time if BTC reaches $ 25,000, and it's not as easy as we predicted.
But this may happen because it is indeed a world full of possibilities, we are waiting for the next 4 years, it will definitely soar.
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

25k is still a low price for bitcoin.  Most experts like John Mcafee are predicting that bitcoin will be worth at least 500k in a few years.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

I'm sure that this year there will be no price of $ 25,000 for bitcoin. This year, bitcoin will continue to fall in the region of $ 4000
buterinnews

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

I am almost 100% sure that Bitcoin will not reach the 25000$ mark, too bad dynamics it has shown in the last few months. I think the maximum that Bitcoin Can achieve by the end of the year is 12000$.
EconomydayS

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

Yes, maybe the increase in bitcoin is due to the arrival of institutional investors. Is the regulation of cryptocurrencies.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.
Bitcoin has so much potential and it will not be impossible to see it at $25k. However, a lot of surprises might still unfold as the market is govern by sentiments.
chillchelee

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

In the past, 20 thousand dollars have passed. Yes, there is potential. However, after the price, it needs to be developed again in order to win the same momentum again and come to those prices.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

if it really will really happen, why until now the market has not shown signs of recovering prices, and even the bcc price is still below $ 7000, maybe this very drastic price decline is due to the bear market which is still being going on and whether when this bear market will end. actually, I don't really expect btc to reach as you mentioned, I just want the market to experience a price recovery soon, that's all.

All I know is bitcoin always surprises me. Just last year, it was just over 1k in january then by the end of 2017 it was almost 20k. I am still positive bitcoin will surprise us again this year. When you least expect it to pump, it will.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

If it reached $20K level then $25K is possible. But the problem is still we don't know how long will it take to reach that level. Because lots of predictions about crypto market have been invalidated by this market.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

if it really will really happen, why until now the market has not shown signs of recovering prices, and even the bcc price is still below $ 7000, maybe this very drastic price decline is due to the bear market which is still being going on and whether when this bear market will end. actually, I don't really expect btc to reach as you mentioned, I just want the market to experience a price recovery soon, that's all.

All I know is bitcoin always surprises me. Just last year, it was just over 1k in january then by the end of 2017 it was almost 20k. I am still positive bitcoin will surprise us again this year. When you least expect it to pump, it will.

Well one thing i'd agree with you on is that it does surprise anyone most of the time. People are making way too many predictions and expectations and what usually happens is contrary to those predictions. It would be nice to see bitcoin breaking all time high this year but it's probably running out of time 😁

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

I think the price of bitcoin can go above $20000 in the near future, but I think the price can not hold there for a very long time. On the other hand, I don't think that 25k is impossible for bitcoin.
Osamede

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

The least time it took less than 3 months for bitcoin to hit the roof, same thing can happen yet again. There are no real limitations for bitcoin to reach that by the close of the year

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

It is but maybe, this won't be the year wherein its market value will break the 20000 barrier which was almost reached last year. The market value of not only Bitcoin is having a hard time this year more than on the previous years. Many people are disappointed because last year, the market is at its peak and in a sudden, tables have been turned. For now, focus on holding and wait for recovery to happen.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

I think the price of bitcoin can go above $20000 in the near future, but I think the price can not hold there for a very long time. On the other hand, I don't think that 25k is impossible for bitcoin.
We saw it hit $20,000 so basically its very likely to see that price since weve met its all time high before.

Everything is possible especially if the market swings and this drop that were we are right now was also impossible for some before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

I think it is likely that bitcoin will cost 25 000$, because the pixel growth of bitcoin has passed and is unlikely to happen again.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

Well, it is possible for sure, but it will need a long time to happen most likely. We remember that a year ago the price was around $20k, so everything is possible and don't forget that Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency and it have the most promising potential as well.
I think it will need a few years until Bitcoin reach again $20k and then increase to $25k or more.
vodafone228

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

Well, it is possible for sure, but it will need a long time to happen most likely. We remember that a year ago the price was around $20k, so everything is possible and don't forget that Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency and it have the most promising potential as well.
I think it will need a few years until Bitcoin reach again $20k and then increase to $25k or more.

Totally agree, many people think bitcoin will start climbing in August like last year but it is more likely the bear market will extend until Q3 2019.  It will be another dark year for crypto.  Just hodl on fellow investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: