Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin at 25000 possible?  (Read 20053 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

We are talking near a goal who is hitted by bitcoin in only three weeks (the all time high of 20,000). Therefore I think that it is not a surprise if Bitcoin hit 25000.
- Conversely, I would feel surprised and even explosion of emotions when Bitcoin create breakthrough and go straight to 25000 because in my opinion, this is a situation where the ratio of success can be very low, 1% or 2%. The basis for me to say is that I've seen bitcoin explode and create miracles in recent years but all this happened during the time that bitcoin has not yet created a prominent presence in front of the crowd, while the situation now is bitcoin was so prominent, people always hoarding and do not want to sell, pump will lead to the dumping and collapse

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

Bitcoin at $25000 and higher is just a matter of time. It could happen by end of this year or first half of next year. Just HODL and wait.
Yeah what we think about is not that it can happen or not, but when can it happen? we believe in the future of bitcoin, thats why we are investing, but we don't know when it will happen, because the market situation itself is not yet supportive for pump prices as high as that
Jxlmd

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

I am really waiting when bitcoin will cost at least 15,000 dollars. To sell part of assets and fix profits!
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.
Due to this negative market situation, at this moment, it would seem to not be possible to happen. The market value of Bitcoin is having a hard time below 8000 usd which would make it hard to believe that reaching a market value of 25000usd, not even close to possible. But since dumps are not permanent, we should hold not only Bitcoin but all of our tokens in order to earn huge profit once recovery occur.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

If you are referring to this year, then it is not possible. We are already on the last quarter of this year but still, we are on red marks and its market value is having a hard time below the 10000usd mark. What we should look forward with at this moment is holding and hoping for a comeback not only for Bitcoin but to the cryptomarket in general which is currently on downfall.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

We are talking near a goal who is hitted by bitcoin in only three weeks (the all time high of 20,000). Therefore I think that it is not a surprise if Bitcoin hit 25000.
But with the market situation in 2018. I'm not confident bitcoin will reach $ 25k in the end of this year. The past few days of the bull market are very good hopefully the uptrned season has come.  I guess last year's bitcoin will reach $ 12000.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

If there comes a bullish wave this year, Bitcoin doing 4x from present value is quite a possibility. Bitcoin can easily surpass $25k this year if we witness any such bullish trend like last year. Moreover, institutional money is expected to come in cryptos by year end. If this news has any credibility,  BTC can easily give 400% ROI this year.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

It is pretty possible since it raised to 20k once, so why won't it do that again? I'd say that this is more than real scenario, but we will need time for this.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Blyssaely

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

I think it's difficult to achieve and the price of bitcoin cannot exceed $ 15k in this year. Because of low demand and lack of clear regulations about cryptocurrency. But I feel bitcoin prices will reach $ 25k next year.

I am not sure about next year but I hope that at least in 2025 bitcoin will cost 25k) I have my investments in it so I believe in bitcoin)
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

We have 3 months ahead of the year to end. We can see many new developments in 3 months, we can enter a new bull season. It is possible that the bitcoin is 25000 dollars. All we need is a small bull run!

nightways

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

It is difficult but not impossible. good news and good news to follow will affect the market positively. This will allow us to enter a beautiful ascension trend. I hope you like 25k and nice days come. There are so many predictions that Bitcoin price can be $50k or more at the end of this year so I think we should wait to see if these predictions will come true or.

Looks like the down fall of the crypto market has affected you along with the coins as well. You dare to think big and it happens. Keep checking the recent statistics about the market and you will see the rise in the Bitcoin volume in the recent days. We have an impending market revival phase and we can embark on the journey to boom anytime. It does not mater if you do not expect the rise in Bitcoin. Just keep holding and you will come to know about the possibility of huge rise.
digosports

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

I am disclosing to myself that the Bitcoin conversion scale will ascend to $ 25,000 out of 2018. Before the finish of 2018, the market will presumably recoup, and the conversion scale will go to the moon as toward the finish of 2017. What's more, the conversion standard BTC will again break the record of swapping scale development.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.
I really hope that will happen. but we don't know whether it will happen or not. my mind says that btc won't touch the price of $ 25k this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
airdrophunter

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

I hope that we will see again this price 20 000- 25 000USD. Every day I am reading about that Bitcoin is stronger and stronger everyday.

It's 50%-50% possibility if we look at how bitcoin has responded to the long time bearish trend. Now, we only have 3 months left before we can finally see what bitcoin's market price will be. In response to that, i am holding my bitcoin for a year or two.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
wirosableng

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

I hope that we will see again this price 20 000- 25 000USD. Every day I am reading about that Bitcoin is stronger and stronger everyday.

It's 50%-50% possibility if we look at how bitcoin has responded to the long time bearish trend. Now, we only have 3 months left before we can finally see what bitcoin's market price will be. In response to that, i am holding my bitcoin for a year or two.
$ 25,000 for bitcoin will not happen this year,
in my opinion, because my prediction later this year is at the level of 10000 $
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

For this year I don't think prices will reach that high, unless there is a lot of positive speculation and news. like bitcoin ETF is accepted.
it will make the market more crowded and increase demand significantly. hope it happens and we will see skyrocketing prices
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Current forecast for bitcoin from walletinveator shows that BTC wont reach close to its all time high record last year. Predictions with the current market performance ahows that Bitcoin will hit 11,600 US dollars bybthe end of the year. No major movements are detected in the BTC market so far.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

It is not possible that BTC can increase to such a price, but in my opinion, we should focus on other altcoins, many coins will give us a very high value if we choose the right coin.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

If the BTC value reaches that price again then I think the world will be crazy for electronic money, so I think that BTC never gets that price, in my opinion, I should wait and pray Joint to other coins will be better

MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

If the BTC value reaches that price again then I think the world will be crazy for electronic money, so I think that BTC never gets that price, in my opinion, I should wait and pray Joint to other coins will be better
When the price of Bitcoin will cross more than $25000, the situation of the market is in an unpredictable condition. But there is a huge chance for Bitcoin to increase it's price, even more, when the bull market starts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: