Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin at 25000 possible?  (Read 20053 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

bitcoin reaches a price of $ 25k is unpredictable, because for now the increase in the price of bitcoin is still not going well. so I think maybe we can continue to see the development of bitcoin until the end of the year to be able to see real bitcoin prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexmining

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

bitcoin reaches a price of $ 25k is unpredictable, because for now the increase in the price of bitcoin is still not going well. so I think maybe we can continue to see the development of bitcoin until the end of the year to be able to see real bitcoin prices.

You need consistency for long term growth
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

I think the price of $ 25,000 can be achieved if the price of bitcoin in November can reach $ 15,000, but if you see the current market conditions that are difficult then it is difficult to achieve, maybe the maximum price that can be reached at the end of December is $ 10000.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Something I do not think that this year we expect growth of bitcoin rate! Nothing predicates good news, but vice versa.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

if you think negatively then there is no point in doing cryptocurrency at all. I think that the price of Bitcoin 25,000 is quite likely at the end of this year.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.
Surely possible. Even more is possible. But better to invest in alts now if you believe in such big BTC growth because BTC rises only in USD but alts are rising in BTC.
PS Picked up some Qtum and Aeron today. Both are very promising in long run. Moreover Aeron team has already launched a massive giveaway to the ARH Holders. https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.
Surely possible. Even more is possible. But better to invest in alts now if you believe in such big BTC growth because BTC rises only in USD but alts are rising in BTC.
PS Picked up some Qtum and Aeron today. Both are very promising in long run. Moreover Aeron team has already launched a massive giveaway to the ARH Holders. https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
It is not airdrop actually. It is snapshot and distribution of new tokens like it was with Bitcoin(BitcoinCash), ETH (ETC) , NXT(Ignis) etc.  In short term persective we will observe x2-3 grrowth at Aeron for sure!
nofork_man

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

It is not airdrop actually. It is snapshot and distribution of new tokens like it was with Bitcoin(BitcoinCash), ETH (ETC) , NXT(Ignis) etc.  In short term persective we will observe x2-3 grrowth at Aeron for sure!
Exactly my thinking mate! Very strong looking for short term speculation. Moreover if you own ARN you will guranteed get the new generated tokens that will enter exchnage, probably even Binance, in the nearest future!
farmingbyfaith

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

i got duped by cloud mining crowd who give the allure of passive income and invest with them, so i thought when the price went to 20k last year that i had made a good decision. but because mining difficulty increases 6 times in 1 year, i make even less money these days. so even if the price goes to 25k, im still not getting a profit
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

Not only for ARN token holders. There will be 250 randomly chosen users that will get tokens for free and they dont need to own ARN
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

Yes that is very possible but if we are talking about it happening this year, that seems very impossible considering the status of bitcoin in the market. I can see it coming back to 20,000$ in the next decade at 2020s and it may even reach the 50,000$ mark.

Bitcoin more than a month at the bottom. I think during this time a major player has gained a position. This month we have two dates, these are futures and ETF. Bakkt cryptocurrency platform will start work in December
 https://voiceofpeopletoday.com/bakkt-cryptocurrency-platform-will-start-work-december/
I think that the market is obliged to respond to this.
brandyy

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

Yes that is very possible but if we are talking about it happening this year, that seems very impossible considering the status of bitcoin in the market. I can see it coming back to 20,000$ in the next decade at 2020s and it may even reach the 50,000$ mark.

Bitcoin more than a month at the bottom. I think during this time a major player has gained a position. This month we have two dates, these are futures and ETF. Bakkt cryptocurrency platform will start work in December
 https://voiceofpeopletoday.com/bakkt-cryptocurrency-platform-will-start-work-december/
I think that the market is obliged to respond to this.

Bakkt will have huge impact on the market, especially given the low trading volumes right now - hopefully we'll see some positive movements soon.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

It's been two months ahead of the end of the year, and bitcoin price movements are still in the range of $ 6.5k. I think bitcoin can touch $ 25k at the end of this year but it depends with the positive news which can skyrocketing it, otherwise I would still be sure if next year may happen.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

It's been two months ahead of the end of the year, and bitcoin price movements are still in the range of $ 6.5k. I think bitcoin can touch $ 25k at the end of this year but it depends with the positive news which can skyrocketing it, otherwise I would still be sure if next year may happen.
It seems to me that this will be a disaster when Bitcoin again reaches $ 20,000 or $ 25,000. In my opinion, at that moment new users of cryptocurrency will try to sell Bitcoin in order to return what they spent on investments. Remember the moment when many investors made investments at the end of 2017.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.

Now heading towards the end of October, still around $6k... $25k by the end of the year looks extremely unlikely. I do think it is likely that a new bull run will start fairly soon, but I think there will be a lot of resistance to the kind of chaotic price rises we saw in Dec/Jan. So maybe $10k, but not much beyond that in the nearish future.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

possible but when.

maybe in 2025 or after.
but i believe it will pass 100k in 2030 Smiley
It seems to me that we will be able to see the price of $ 25 000 for 1 Bitcoin already in 2021. I am sure of that. Fast growth in the coming year should not be expected.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
valkoun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

Very perhaps. I will even tell more that 25000 it even very small price for bitcoin and it to the dolena to stand in two or even three times more. It is unique technology and the first-ever cryptocurrency.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

its highly possible given some circumstances
Of course it is highly possible given the fact that it was about to touch this value some time ago. Things back then were working pretty much good and the factors that affected the market of Bitcoin positively had been good as well. Besides, a trick being played by some top player in the market can change the market in mater of hours and days that is we always have a high chance to get the market situation resettled so better stay high.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

Of course, it is possible for Bitcoin to cross the value of 25000$ but how long it will take nobody has an idea. Still, the price of Bitcoin is fluctuating at 6400$ which many people are frustrated and selling their coin with short-term profits. We need to be very patient when it comes to the cryptocurrency market.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

Yes
It is very likely to be possible if Crypto are here to stay

21M of Total supply where quite a big portion is loss because of private key loss and etc
It will only go up in price if the demand is there and never goes down based on economic factor because of how supply vs demand work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: