Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin at 25000 possible?  (Read 20056 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:42:47 PM

. But if you have knowledge about the crypto currency and you have a good education, you will understand when it will decrease and when it will increase. But That is not possible, how far the rate will be.

Knowledge and education about what? There are lot of smart/ceo or etc who predicted if bitcoin will be rise more than $20k but all of them are wrong and bitcoin even dropped to $3.3k. There is no knowledge or education you can predict bitcoin price in the future, all you or we can do only speculate
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:29:51 PM

This is no brainier.
100% possible, thus, $25k is still cheap.
do you think how much bitcoin should increase? I don't know how you think about this market. it is possible and impossible for us to eliminate where this market must be based on predictions and analysis. we all do that. set the target price time needed. we can see moments in the future, that's our prediction.

sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:49:24 PM

If we can see 9-10k bitcoin price by June, there is high possibility we reach 15-20k by the end of the year, by next year we could see a higher figure when the halving had been done. Its over a year the thread started,  this shows how patience is needed in this space. There are lot of high prediction, some towards 100k for the next bull run but the price is mostly unpredictable
today bitcoin price are touching prices above $9k/Bitcoin, now bitcoin trying to passed another support price in $10k and if the condition are happen maybe bearish are ended aftr august and bullrun are coming nearly

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:46:28 AM

its a matter of when, not if.... and I suspect we will see it in 2019.  Wink

criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:53:47 AM

I am not sure we will see it this year. try to wait until the important event next year. we see if this target can be achieved. see market conditions that are only owned by bitcoin because the growth that occurs is indeed seen only bitcoin is experiencing growth. but for this year I think there will still be a lot of market correction.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:52:43 PM

I am not sure we will see it this year. try to wait until the important event next year. we see if this target can be achieved. see market conditions that are only owned by bitcoin because the growth that occurs is indeed seen only bitcoin is experiencing growth. but for this year I think there will still be a lot of market correction.
yes it's too hard for bitcoin touch new ATH on this year, for now bitcoin just focus to pass support price before thinking how to hit new ATH.
in this condition like now just making prices are stable is too difficult

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:41:10 PM

no one can predict the development of crypto currencies and in my opinion all possibilities can happen to the development of crypto currencies depending on the investor itself and confidence, patience is the capital to invest
few people not predict the price of bitcoin in future, beside speculating about the price, they trying to analyzing the price using historical market chart data and make conclusions about the price in future.

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:58:00 PM

it will take a long time if bitcoin hits the 25k price because the market has not recovered steadily, for the next year this is very likely to occur if there are no obstacles, each crypto expert predicts the btc value will soar.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 11:03:56 PM

25 000 this year? I don't think it will reach that price as soon as this, I just think if 25 000 will only be achieved in the next 2 to 3 years

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:46:59 PM

if in 2017 Bitcoin reached $ 20,000, It is quite possible that after some time Bitcoin will be able to reach $ 25,000.  But I would not want that.  If Bitcoin reaches to the next maximum heights, it will definitely provoke massive sales of Bitcoin in order to earn more at this price.  This will again lead to a fall in the cryptocurrency market as in 2018.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 10:04:14 PM

when we look at the last year,, you will have a lot of optimism on bitcoin price
so, its very possible for bitcoin to reach 25000$ in this year my friend

I agree too, 25000 per bitcoin is possible but it will not happen this year, Maybe few years to come it will, but now we are still in breaking 10000 usd, but i hope that it will happen soonest as we know we are experiencing losses since last year. I guess 2021 is possible to achieve it, i know and it will.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:30:28 PM

Bitcoin is currently trading at 6k but there has been a  consistent prediction that before the year ends it will be up to 25,000. I want to know how many of you share in that optimism because at present, it's all bearish and nothing more.
It's not easy to say it right now because many things  can be happen everyday maybe the best we can do is observe the market so we can avoid loses if we can't n reach the price we want.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:34:37 PM

Everything is possible especially the world of cryptocurrency. I think it is possible that bitcoin reach $25k in the future. We do not know what will happen in future crypto so it absolutely possible and maybe exceeded $25k.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:48:04 AM

This is no brainier.

It's true, that price is very cheap if we don't set a time when to achieve it, as for sure 10 years from now, price would be at least $100,000.
I guess that price would be best achieve this year, I have no doubt based on the bitcoin movement now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:51:41 AM

It's true, that price is very cheap if we don't set a time when to achieve it, as for sure 10 years from now, price would be at least $100,000.
I guess that price would be best achieve this year, I have no doubt based on the bitcoin movement now.
it didn't take that long, all that needed was more bitcoin adoption and I think that would happen. it doesn't matter too long, in fact bitcoin has experienced growth of more than $ 1k in one day, isn't it to grow more it will be possible.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:58:53 AM

Bitcoin has now reached $ 11,000 it has already tripled in three months, why do you think that in the next three it will not do the same, at least it is not logical...

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:41:26 PM

25 000 this year? I don't think it will reach that price as soon as this, I just think if 25 000 will only be achieved in the next 2 to 3 years
Current bitcoin price movements are indeed at a stage that may not yet reach high peaks like 2017. But I think this year Bitcoin can return to the already good $ 15k price and is expected to exceed the $ 15k price next year

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:19:47 PM

This is no brainier.

what a big bet buddy,
but i agree even bitcoin price touch $25K the price is still cheap because believe or not bitcoin will touch $100K in the future even more

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:41:28 PM

Don't get too greedy, I know that bitcoin is experiencing a very rapid development this week, but the price of 25k is not a close price, I predict that the top achievement of bitcoin this year will not exceed 20k
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:49:10 PM

Don't get too greedy, I know that bitcoin is experiencing a very rapid development this week, but the price of 25k is not a close price, I predict that the top achievement of bitcoin this year will not exceed 20k
Why it can't? Since pas month bitcoin value has been doubled, so $25k or more wouldn't surprise if tht happened.

This is no brainier.

what a big bet buddy,
but i agree even bitcoin price touch $25K the price is still cheap because believe or not bitcoin will touch $100K in the future even more
Will you still hold your bitcoin until it reached $100k? Not sure about this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: