Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User Tordann is a scammer  (Read 175 times)
Mirkic7 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm bounty manager and member of ICO agency "Illuminates". I'm worked with a few projects, you may check them: Nousplatform, Block Bank, G-Global (but for now it's paused).

So i want to create this thread because i received a message from one of our previous client. He said that someone is selling whitepaper writing services using our portfolio like his own.
I did a little research and that what i found - user tordann is created 9 same threads just like that. As i know it's violates the forum rules.  You can also check his previous threads

He said that he is represent some "team" of professional crypto analysts and journalists (he's worked in our agency as trainee PM for 2 monthes while he's studyed in University) and also could provide portfolio in telegram.
 Our client is decided to contact him via telegram , and here is that dialogue -

(please note we have that dialogue in telegram and can forward it to anyone, who want to make sure that is not a fake)

Daniil Torkut is using G-Global and Cybercoinium Whitepapers like a part of his portfolio. In fact he is never touched whitepapers of this projects and our CEO Volodymyr Malyshkin can easily proof it since he is an advisor of this projects, and they both were our clients. You can even find him on they websites - https://gglobal.io/ http://www.cybercoinium.io/ . Feel free to ask him on his linkedin page about Daniil Torkut aka "tordann". Another little proof is that i created G-Global bounty thread and G-Global Ann thread as i already mentioned.
G-Global and cybercoinium founder also can confirm that they are never worked with tordann. You can find they contacts on their websites.
In addition check tordann trust summary. Seems like he's already scammed someone
Tordann also mentioned that he is a founder of  Tordann Agency but there is no such thing in Ukraine. You also can easily check that.

Considering the above i think it's a good reason to redflag this user. Feel free to report his threads and give him negative feedback

Thank you for your attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qwalonn

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Was in contact with tordann. This man can't confirm his portfolio. Like how did he planning to work further? Real scammer!
tordann

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

Grin COMPLETE FAIL Grin

Hi everyone!

That is really cool and funny to reach out and read such foolish threads with atrocities in spelling and completely bad grammar from a guy who ups the thread by his own bitcointalk accounts created approximately at the same time and that have supported even the same threads about the same projects in Russian topics and suddenly support the same topics now Grin Grin (all the proofs will be attached to the message below).

Firstly, here is my advice: learn how to spell the words, master the language and only then try to bespit someone, as you give yourself away by writing such amateur threads and texts.

Secondly, for the bitcointalk audience guidance, feel free to contact ACE and ZeCash to learn more about the collaboration connected with whitepaper writing and advising, and all the details will be provided by both parties. Reach out ZeCash website to check the team board and make sure.

Thirdly, you mentioned Dan Bjarne was your client (feally funny when people tell lies). OK, then provide bitcointalk users and audience with the dialogue withing the DATE and TIME where he contacts you telling some facts about magic copyright. Even more, do not even try to make it now just changing the DATE and TIME via Paint as it will be noticeable and laughable that will harm the cryptocommunity confidence regarding Illuminates Grin Grin Grin.

Fourthly, those specially created accounts to UP own posts and threads hoping to get the SUPPORT from cryptocommunity but the actual target is Newbie - are really foolish as the message history is transparent so you go down in flames by making the same spelling and grammar mistakes both in English and in Russian... lol Grin. According the 'stolen money' (laughing), you really aim to persuade the crypto community by telling 'it's terrible that i didn't create screenshots'Huh? The guy having his money stolen undoubtedly saves ALL THE DIALOGUES and, moreover, I have not recreated the account for your regret Grin Grin Grin

To sum up, the guy created those threads and involved specially created accounts for upping the threads is an Internet hero trying to persuade others in his rectitude Grin Grin Grin.

Here are the proofs regarding those guys Wennian and Qwallon being caught flatfooted in the same topics in Russian and English threads:

https://a.radikal.ru/a05/1807/55/f809cc66f81b.jpg

https://a.radikal.ru/a31/1807/cf/2574c203911e.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b37/1807/11/61794f9558df.jpg

https://a.radikal.ru/a19/1807/76/5c9cd6aef890.jpg

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION! THAT WAS A NICE TRY FROM YOUR SIDE, BUT YOU HAVE FAILED.

GOOD LUCK WITHIN NEW TRIES Smiley Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: