Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 548 times)
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:40:20 AM

See that you guys started airdropping. Why, and when?

As of now there is no PoW, and airdrop is necessary to give everyone a chance to hold some coins right from the time of launch. When? Please join our Discord and we will keep everyone updated there Smiley

Airdrops will be announced during the launch.  Stay tuned join their discord channel for more information, what attracted me to this project is the cash back policy, some kind of rebates which is a good idea but everything depends on the sincerity of the dev and the team.
bentive (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

See that you guys started airdropping. Why, and when?

As of now there is no PoW, and airdrop is necessary to give everyone a chance to hold some coins right from the time of launch. When? Please join our Discord and we will keep everyone updated there Smiley

Airdrops will be announced during the launch.  Stay tuned join their discord channel for more information, what attracted me to this project is the cash back policy, some kind of rebates which is a good idea but everything depends on the sincerity of the dev and the team.

Our core team has worked extremely hard the past months, we will continue to do so in the coming months and years as well. We strive to build a longlasting and sustainable cashback ecosystem onlooking into the future. There will be major announcements and events happening as well so please stay-tuned !! Thankyou for your kind support !!
ralf.archer

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Hello everyone!

MASTERNODE PRESALE HAS STARTED and two nodes already reserved.
Please reach out to our Discord to reserve yours today. You don't have to pay anything now to reserve your node!
jojoisaman

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

[Swedish translation reserved]
bentive (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Just an Update on the Pre-Sale of BENTIVE (BENT), 5 Masternodes are now reserved, with 15 Masternodes remaining. Pre-Sale is LIVE and will be ending when all 20 MNs are sold out, or July 21st, or which ever comes first.

Come on over to our Discord Server and feel free to ask questions and explore more on the details. We are always there !!!
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:41:35 PM

Just an Update on the Pre-Sale of BENTIVE (BENT), 5 Masternodes are now reserved, with 15 Masternodes remaining. Pre-Sale is LIVE and will be ending when all 20 MNs are sold out, or July 21st, or which ever comes first.

Come on over to our Discord Server and feel free to ask questions and explore more on the details. We are always there !!!

How many tokens do I have to hold to be eligible for running a masternode?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

[Reserved]
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

I was just wondering if you guys are actively looking for new advisors?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

Where can I get more details on the airdrop? I'm very excited to participate!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:29:22 AM

I've been telling all my friends about Bentive. Each and every one of them agree the dynamic is desperately needed. How did you come up with the idea for it anyway?
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

Cashback is indeed what many people seek when purchasing something.
By getting some cashback with some term and condition is surely making most people work their hardest to get the cashback

bentive (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

With a setup purchase of 0.5 BTC, you can right away own a masternode with Bentive. Please feel free to join our Discord channel as Pre-Sale is LIVE.
bentive (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

I was just wondering if you guys are actively looking for new advisors?

Hi, Dipsomaniac currently no, but maybe in the future, but do join our Discord group where you can discuss and talk to the rest of the team as well, Cheers !!
bentive (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Where can I get more details on the airdrop? I'm very excited to participate!

You can start by joining our Discord Channel, we have full consultation and support there with descriptive details. Also all the core team members will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have just out of curiosity. Cheers !!
bentive (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

I've been telling all my friends about Bentive. Each and every one of them agree the dynamic is desperately needed. How did you come up with the idea for it anyway?

Yes Dofus it is a global dynamic and also a phenomenon that is necessary in the ecosystem of the cashback system. The model was developed in the mist of complexity within the cashback ecosystem as you know the advertising industry globally is worth upwards of US$500 billion in 2018 alone. We saw it as a great opportunity for this increasingly dynamic market for Bentive to by explicitly utilize. Cheers !!
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

With a setup purchase of 0.5 BTC, you can right away own a masternode with Bentive. Please feel free to join our Discord channel as Pre-Sale is LIVE.

That sounds reasonable for a more promising project like this. Do you know if Amazon servers hosting a masternode will play well with your network?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

Is this an ICO? How can I buy tokens?
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

Yes Dofus it is a global dynamic and also a phenomenon that is necessary in the ecosystem of the cashback system. The model was developed in the mist of complexity within the cashback ecosystem as you know the advertising industry globally is worth upwards of US$500 billion in 2018 alone. We saw it as a great opportunity for this increasingly dynamic market for Bentive to by explicitly utilize. Cheers !!

So your team was working on something within the advertising industry, saw an opportunity and pivoted to blockchain?
bentive (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

Is this an ICO? How can I buy tokens?

Pre-Sale of Masternodes you can purchase it and also explore the community at our Discord !!
bentive (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

So your team was working on something within the advertising industry, saw an opportunity and pivoted to blockchain?

We do various projects in the Internet, Ecommerce and Advertising industry and would greatly contribute to the cashback ecosystem we will be creating.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: