Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:07:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here are some good tips for doing an blockchain project:  (Read 95 times)
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

There are many great tips I can think of. Launching an ICO is not an easy thing to do that's for sure!

Here are 2 important tips that will help you with your ICO:

Don’t buy your community- How many times have you gotten into a Telegram channel of an ICO you found and suddenly saw an insane amount of members? In 99% of the cases, the company buys thousands of Telegram members to fake the number.

When I get into a Telegram group with 40k members and none of them is talking in the group, I always feel a bit sad for their CMO.

hen we speak about the communities, quality is much more important than quantity. It’s better to have a group of 1000 real followers, people who believe in your project, your team, and goals than 40k fake members and bounty hunters that won’t give any value.

Talk less about how good your company is and more about what you plan to solve- It’s a problem that many ICOs and even companies that are not from the crypto world are facing.

Creating content that only speaks about how awesome your company is and how you are going to create a revolution in an industry is just not good enough.

The crypto community is tired of this kind of content. Instead, try to get into the eyes of your potential investors by pondering over:
What value do you bring to the community?
 How will you use the money you have raised?
 How do you plan to find partners and get listed on exchanges?
 Besides buying and selling, what will trigger a usage in your coin?

Be original, Be real, Don’t be greedy, speak to your community with confidence, and you will increase your chances for a successful ICO for sure.

ICO Marketing Company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
patron bounty

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

There are many great tips I can think of. Launching an ICO is not an easy thing to do that's for sure!

https://i.imgur.com/VG3BAwG.png

Don’t buy your community- How many times have you gotten into a Telegram channel of an ICO you found and suddenly saw an insane amount of members? In 99% of the cases, the company buys thousands of Telegram members to fake the number.

When I get into a Telegram group with 40k members and none of them is talking in the group, I always feel a bit sad for their CMO.

hen we speak about the communities, quality is much more important than quantity. It’s better to have a group of 1000 real followers, people who believe in your project, your team, and goals than 40k fake members and bounty hunters that won’t give any value.

Talk less about how good your company is and more about what you plan to solve- It’s a problem that many ICOs and even companies that are not from the crypto world are facing.

Creating content that only speaks about how awesome your company is and how you are going to create a revolution in an industry is just not good enough.

The crypto community is tired of this kind of content. Instead, try to get into the eyes of your potential investors by pondering over:

Be original, Be real, Don’t be greedy, speak to your community with confidence, and you will increase your chances for a successful ICO for sure.

ICO Marketing Company
thanks, this information really help me to recognize an ICO.
because at this time so many ICO-type scams, we should be more careful again.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

ICO's telegraph channel can attract people to join by airdrop!
Many people who join the telegraph only care about the rewards of airdrops. They don't want to know the project at all!
Want to know ICO or go to a professional website, look at the evaluation of blockchain experts!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies was getting popular in other country ,because most of them was using blockchain ,the reason why our transaction was getting fast,for me having blockchain was likely commuting without traffic,that why i`m so glad to experienced it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

I'm happy to hear that!

ICO Marketing Company
thanks, this information really help me to recognize an ICO.
because at this time so many ICO-type scams, we should be more careful again.

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: