Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know what is a blockchain...?  (Read 730 times)
Crgvictor

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

Blockchain is a digital ledger where all transactions are recorded. It has good technological skills for which people feel it as most trustworthy than others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:00:45 PM

I want to know whether what is a blockchain technology...? If you know, please explain as simple as possible.... 

Careful here. A lot of these explanations in this thread are either way oversimplified or wrong and describing something more like a database.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:48:08 AM

I want to know whether what is a blockchain technology...? If you know, please explain as simple as possible.... 
Blockchain technology is widely used by cryptocurrencies and it is digital, decentralized public ledger. The use of it is to record all the transactions and compile all the data or information inside the bitcoin. It a growing list of records that was called blocks. It is also known as the database which manipulate and tracked all the transaction between two parties.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

It is a method of exchange which eliminates the purpose of a middle man, such as banks. It is a digital and decentralized ledger just like accounting which keep s record of all the transactions. It is encrypted, to protect the coins from potential hackers. This technology is an extraordinary method in this market.
Relax Mama

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

To my little knowledge Blockchain is a ledger that records all the transactions made with Bitcoin.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

For me blockchain is the distributed ,public digital ledger.It is made  for bitcoin and its look like a chain of block.It is linked and secured by cryotograph.It  also called a database because it records all the data chronologically and publicly.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

In simple words blockchain is nothing but a decentralized database. This concept is really innovative too and thus is being used not only in crypto but also in many big companies.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Blockchain technology is made for bitcoin. It is a public and digital ledger that are linked and secured with cryptograph. The purpose of blockchain technology is to record all the data or transactions that is happening inside the bitcoin system. It serves as the record list or the database. It is recorded publicly and chronologically.

All the transactions can be seen in using blockchain technology and in fact you can see all your past transactions through the use of it and as what you have said it serves as a record list in which all the data gathered into one chain.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

As far as i know blockchain is a technology and it provides security in this market. This technology collects all the data and transaction history also. For protecting hack blockchain need more development.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

What I know is that blockchain is a place to store crypto currencies like bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash. Also maybe I do not know because I also just started to enter the world of crypto.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

blockchain.The most recent transactions are growing a completed blocks which are being recordings and added to it in chronological orders.Market participants can keep track of these digital currency.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

in my opinion Basically in the activities in the field of technology is done data processing and in the processing of data that many elements in it such as where data is placed how data is made how data is distributed and the other is blockchain is one of the technologies that reverse the rapid development of cryptocurrency in the world and also the blockchain technology is a multiserver data storage technology or composed of many servers.

A blockchain, originally block chain, is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

Blockchain is a kind of wallet which was discovered only for Bitcoin transactions as bitcoin is the first digital currency which can be traded in online.  But now-a-days Bitcoin, Ether, Bitcoin Cash can be traded by blockchain.
Like paper money and gold before it, bitcoin and ether allow parties to exchange value. Unlike its predecessors, it is digital and decentralized. For the first time in history, people can exchange value without intermediaries which translates to greater control of funds and lower fees.

Blockchain is connecting the world to the future of finance. It is the most trusted and fastest growing crypto company. They are helping millions across the globe – from single individuals to the largest institutions. It is an easy and safe way to access crypto-currency. Through the use of block chain technology, Blockchain is revolutionizing the $14T financial services industry. Blockchain has raised over $70 million in funding from leading investors including Light-speed Venture Partners and Google Ventures.

Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

I don't know the detail, but all I know blockchain is a system that manages all cryptocurrency transaction activities, or it can be said as a wallet to store coins. can be likened to a bank in the real world
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

It is like a public ledger, If you send bitcoin to a friend or sell it. That information is publicly available in the blockchain, other may not know your identity, but they know exactly how much value has been transferred from one person to another. Many people see blockchain as an alternative to traditional banking. Instead of needing a bank or some other institution to verify the transfer of money you can used blockchain and eliminate the middleman.
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Blockchain is the world's most trusted all-in- one crypto company, Blockchain is the technology set to change the way we deal with money. With the development of this decentralized ledger system – a host of opportunities have opened up.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

Bitcoin is a trading medium that can easily be traded from one place to another and all have records. Bitcoin is playing a pivotal role in this blockchain.

zimpleskill

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Blockchain is a shared record of past transactions in a cryptocurrency network and
Chain Technology is an extraordinary method of the current digital era and BlockChain technology is used in many countries around the world.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Blockchain is the digital and decentralized ledger that records all transactions. Every time someone buys digital coins on a decentralized exchange, sells coins, transfers coins, or buys a good or service with virtual coins, a ledger records that transaction, often in an encrypted fashion, to protect it from cybercriminals. These transactions are also recorded and processed without a third-party provider, which is usually a bank.

This is the simplest and almost complete explanation about blockchain and for the OP i think this is enough for you to understand what is blockchain all about

Blockchain is the world's most trusted all-in- one crypto company, Blockchain is the technology set to change the way we deal with money. With the development of this decentralized ledger system – a host of opportunities have opened up.

Adding to the first mentioned this is another characteristic of blockchain thats why many people are converting their money from banks to crypto and specially no third party interception
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

I think blockchin is the technology set to change the way we deal with money. It is the most trusted and fastest growing crypto company.this technology is an unusual process in this market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: