Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know what is a blockchain...?  (Read 730 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

I want to know whether what is a blockchain technology...? If you know, please explain as simple as possible....  

Blockchain is part of computer system to Distrtube the data access of the computer
Blockchain taking advantage to use of the expert for the new technology of new digital cryptocurrency to transanfer funds using internet connection and blockchain access data.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

I want to know whether what is a blockchain technology...? If you know, please explain as simple as possible.... 

The blockchain is what you called a decentralized ledger on a digital basis where everything gets recorded on a block that includes every single transaction like buying the crypto coins, selling those coins, transferring those coins, and backing up digital goods and services based on those coins. It is stored in an encrypted manner by which hackers cannot steal it and also it is a peer to peer technology where it does not involve the third party like the bank.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

The blockchain is a digital and decentralized ledger technology by which each and every exchange can be recorded.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

Blockchain was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 to serve as the public transaction ledger of the cryptocurrency bitcoin. The invention of the blockchain for bitcoin made it the first digital currency to solve the double-spending problem without the need of a trusted authority or central server. The bitcoin design has inspired other applications.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

Blockchain is a digital technology build with the concept of decentralization. Basically, blockchain is a way of creating a decentralized global market to record transactions for its future use.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

Have never bothered to answer to answer this question myself but I think it stands is related to digital ledger which the public can have access to when the transaction is done.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

In simple words blockchain is nothing but a decentralized database. This concept is really innovative too and thus is being used not only in crypto but also in many big companies.

It's more like a data structure that can be used in a distributed network to settle the question of transaction priority in an objective manner. And by doing that it solves the problem of double spends.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

We all know what a blockchain is, that is the main reason of why we all are still in here. A blockchain is what is inside bitcoin, without the entire blockchain technology, there would not be any bitcoin in here, and we all already know that.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

I know a little bit about blockchain technologies and I am sharing it with you. It is a decentralized database network and it keeps all data about transaction of bitcoin.
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively. A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.
stepman

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

an openly distributed ledger system that records all crypto currency transactions worldwide and everyone can view transactions recorded in a block-chain system that make it easier for further audits. The block chains system of all transactions is recorded in a clear and systematic way so that no one can manipulate the block chain system because it is a technology-generated system or can be called decentralized that has no authority BlockChain's technology is a remarkable method of the current digital era. BlockChain technology is used in many countries around the world. I do not know much about blockchain. I think the blockchain system is a complicated system, so I want to know more about it.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

i am new in krypto world ... i do not know yet fully

There are more answers with that question but the best thing to know what black chain is an undeniably ingenious invention – the brainchild of a person or group of people known by the pseudonym,  Satoshi Nakamoto. But since then, it has evolved into something greater, and the main question every single person is asking is: What is Blockchain? By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin,  (Buy Bitcoin) the tech community is now finding other potential uses for the technology. There are more factor can describe blackchain.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

Mainly Blockchain is a system also it have good reputations in market many big companies are using this because if its value based on this it’s a decentralize system so everything is clear and transparent to the users also it is using in Crypto market also , BMW , UPS , walmart etc.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Blockchain is basically a growing list of records which includes the buying, selling i.e exchange of products between two efficient individuals or parties. This is widely used in Cryptocurrencies. And it records transactions in a verifiable and permanent way.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

Blockchain is a technology introduced with Bitcoin by one or a group calling itself Satoshi Nakamoto which was originally used to record the financial transactions of bitcoin.
Simple blockchain is a data structure that can not be changed can only be added only. Each data from this blockchain is connected where if there is a change in one of the data block it will affect the next data.
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Blockchains which are readable by the public are widely used by cryptocurrencies. The invention of the blockchain for bitcoin made it the first digital currency to solve the double-spending problem without the need of a trusted authority or central server. The bitcoin design has inspired other applications.
coinfunda

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

Blockchain is basically a data structure which hold data related to crypto transaction. You may google it also.

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
Kathleen Gomess

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

In essence, Blockchain is a transparent publicly accessible ledger. Using public key encryption and proof of work methods, it enables us to securely transfer money. It has some following features:
1. Every verified transaction is added to the ledger as a “block”. Thus all data exchanges are kept.
2. Each transaction is verified by a distributed system, or a peer-to-peer network.
3. Transactions are irreversible, meaning that once sent it is impossible to reverse the transaction to recover them.
Pamela Silvaa

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

You can visualize that Blockchain is a shared ledger which keeps record every transaction performed through it. The network runs as following steps:
1) New transactions are broadcast to all nodes.
2) Each node collects new transactions into a block.
3) Each node works on finding a difficult proof-of-work for its block.
4) When a node finds a proof-of-work, it broadcasts the block to all nodes.
5) Nodes accept the block only if all transactions in it are valid and not already spent.
6) Nodes express their acceptance of the block by working on creating the next block in the
chain, using the hash of the accepted block as the previous hash.
Justin Regoo

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

Blockchain is a decentralized database that stores a a registry of asset and transactions across a peer-to-peer network. It's basically a public ledger showing who owns what and who transacts what. Through the cryptography, the transactions are secured. Over time, that transaction history get locked in blocks of data that are then cryptographically linked and together and secured.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: