View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:19:11 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 12:35:51 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:22:30 AM

You won't have long to wait, it will be up within a few days. Just keep an eye on the site or forum like all other SolidCoin users.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
grod

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:25:06 AM

If only there was a way to short the various shitcoins...  I'd do it even with 5:1 margin requirements.  Satoshi was a freaking genius.  Every alt currency so far has been an unmitigated disaster for "investors."

That said, with a truly memory size constrained crypto scheme it won't matter what interface you have to the underlying hardware.  Browser wrappers, native API, whatever.  Just like having a 1600 CPUs won't help when your bottleneck is startIOs.
CoinHunter

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:28:04 AM

Please, I'm sure you can wait a few more days to show the world how smart and brave you are. Real development takes time, it's not like changing a variable in geistgeld and hacking the chain, which is all you're known for.

CoinHunter

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:39:15 AM

I guess we'll see in a few days then won't we.

Regardless what I am known for, it was enough for you to be talking crap one minute and pulling down your network the next wasn't it?

Riiight. Like you're the only troll on the block. You think pretty highly of yourself I think when you've actually done _nothing_ to deserve that own self impression.

zillagod

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 06:48:36 AM

http://www.maczilla.org/popcorn.gif
CoinHunter

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 07:18:37 AM

You also do not have enough faith in your own code to let me test your "unbreakable SC 2.0" with an audience watching either do you? So until you are ready to step and get bitch slapped again, STFU.

Haha, I said it will be out in a few days. If you want to pull out of your "attack" because you're scared then that's ok. No harm no foul right?

Otherwise hold your mouth and do it publicly when it starts, we'll all be watching! Smiley

Lolcust

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 07:25:20 AM

I distinctly recall CH promising a whole article/whitepaper about his design.

Are we going to see it ?

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
NMC: N6YQFkH9Gn9CTm4mpGwuLB5zLzqWTWFw67
BTC: 15F8xbgRBA1XZ4hmtdFDUasroa2A5rYg8M
GEG: gK5Lx6ypWgr69Gw9yGzE6dsA7kcuCRZRK
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 07:53:35 AM

Is it just me, or is the only one talking shit is Bitcoinexpress?  He's trying to ride Artforz's coattails and take credit for everything when AF does all the heavy lifting.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 08:04:12 AM

I think CH is just taking his time to figure out the answer to "how do I  makefiles?" conundrum so he can port TBX algo to his little chain.

Anyone willing to bet whether SC2.0 will be "accidentally scrypt-based" ?

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
CoinHunter

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 08:22:25 AM

Nah I'm not like artforz, copying other code to solve problems which are simple. Take a look at my block init for example.

Code:
void BlockHash_Init()
{
    static unsigned char SomeArrogantText1[]="Back when I was born the world was different. As a kid I could run around the streets, build things in the forest, go to the beach and generally live a care free life. Sure I had video games and played them a fair amount but they didn't get in the way of living an adventurous life. The games back then were different too. They didn't require 40 hours of your life to finish. Oh the good old days, will you ever come back?";
    static unsigned char SomeArrogantText2[]="Why do most humans not understand their shortcomings? The funny thing with the human brain is it makes everyone arrogant at their core. Sure some may fight it more than others but in every brain there is something telling them, HEY YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE WORLD. THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. But we can't all be that, can we? Well perhaps we can, introducing GODria, take 2 pills of this daily and you can be like RealSolid, lord of the universe.";
    static unsigned char SomeArrogantText3[]="What's up with kids like artforz that think it's good to attack other's work? He spent a year in the bitcoin scene riding on the fact he took some other guys SHA256 opencl code and made a miner out of it. Bravo artforz, meanwhile all the false praise goes to his head and he thinks he actually is a programmer. Real programmers innovate and create new work, they win through being better coders with better ideas. You're not real artforz, and I hear you like furries? What's up with that? You shouldn't go on IRC when you're drunk, people remember the weird stuff.";
    BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8 = new unsigned char[BLOCKHASH_1_PADSIZE+8];  //need the +8 for memory overwrites
    BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD32 = (uint32*)BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8;

BlockHash_1_Q[0] = 0x6970F271;
    BlockHash_1_Q[1] = 0x6970F271 + PHI;
    BlockHash_1_Q[2] = 0x6970F271 + PHI + PHI;
    for (int i = 3; i < 4096; i++)  BlockHash_1_Q[i] = BlockHash_1_Q[i - 3] ^ BlockHash_1_Q[i - 2] ^ PHI ^ i;
    BlockHash_1_c=362436;
    BlockHash_1_i=4095;

int count1=0,count2=0,count3=0;
    for(int x=0;x<(BLOCKHASH_1_PADSIZE/4)+2;x++)  BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD32[x] = BlockHash_1_rand();
    for(int x=0;x<BLOCKHASH_1_PADSIZE+8;x++)
    {
        switch(BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x]&3)
        {
            case 0: BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x] ^= SomeArrogantText1[count1++]; if(count1>=sizeof(SomeArrogantText1)) count1=0; break;
            case 1: BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x] ^= SomeArrogantText2[count2++]; if(count2>=sizeof(SomeArrogantText2)) count2=0; break;
            case 2: BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x] ^= SomeArrogantText3[count3++]; if(count3>=sizeof(SomeArrogantText3)) count3=0; break;
            case 3: BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x] ^= 0xAA; break;
        }
    }
}

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 08:37:17 AM

Nah I'm not like artforz, copying other code to solve problems which are simple. Take a look at my block init for example.

Code:
void BlockHash_Init()
{
    static unsigned char SomeArrogantText1[]="Back when I was born the world was different. As a kid I could run around the streets, build things in the forest, go to the beach and generally live a care free life. Sure I had video games and played them a fair amount but they didn't get in the way of living an adventurous life. The games back then were different too. They didn't require 40 hours of your life to finish. Oh the good old days, will you ever come back?";
    static unsigned char SomeArrogantText2[]="Why do most humans not understand their shortcomings? The funny thing with the human brain is it makes everyone arrogant at their core. Sure some may fight it more than others but in every brain there is something telling them, HEY YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE WORLD. THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. But we can't all be that, can we? Well perhaps we can, introducing GODria, take 2 pills of this daily and you can be like RealSolid, lord of the universe.";
    static unsigned char SomeArrogantText3[]="What's up with kids like artforz that think it's good to attack other's work? He spent a year in the bitcoin scene riding on the fact he took some other guys SHA256 opencl code and made a miner out of it. Bravo artforz, meanwhile all the false praise goes to his head and he thinks he actually is a programmer. Real programmers innovate and create new work, they win through being better coders with better ideas. You're not real artforz, and I hear you like furries? What's up with that? You shouldn't go on IRC when you're drunk, people remember the weird stuff.";
    BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8 = new unsigned char[BLOCKHASH_1_PADSIZE+8];  //need the +8 for memory overwrites
    BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD32 = (uint32*)BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8;

BlockHash_1_Q[0] = 0x6970F271;
    BlockHash_1_Q[1] = 0x6970F271 + PHI;
    BlockHash_1_Q[2] = 0x6970F271 + PHI + PHI;
    for (int i = 3; i < 4096; i++)  BlockHash_1_Q[i] = BlockHash_1_Q[i - 3] ^ BlockHash_1_Q[i - 2] ^ PHI ^ i;
    BlockHash_1_c=362436;
    BlockHash_1_i=4095;

int count1=0,count2=0,count3=0;
    for(int x=0;x<(BLOCKHASH_1_PADSIZE/4)+2;x++)  BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD32[x] = BlockHash_1_rand();
    for(int x=0;x<BLOCKHASH_1_PADSIZE+8;x++)
    {
        switch(BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x]&3)
        {
            case 0: BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x] ^= SomeArrogantText1[count1++]; if(count1>=sizeof(SomeArrogantText1)) count1=0; break;
            case 1: BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x] ^= SomeArrogantText2[count2++]; if(count2>=sizeof(SomeArrogantText2)) count2=0; break;
            case 2: BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x] ^= SomeArrogantText3[count3++]; if(count3>=sizeof(SomeArrogantText3)) count3=0; break;
            case 3: BlockHash_1_MemoryPAD8[x] ^= 0xAA; break;
        }
    }
}

LOL made my day !

Why all you hating on RealSolid ? At least he did not premine 7.7 million coins like Lolcust's Tenebrix scamchain. If you see the changes in SC2 you can clearly see that the features implemented are leaving bitcoin way behind. It took ages to Bitcoin 0.4 and still it is lacking some features of SC2.

I say let us judge after Fairbrix vs Tenebrix vs Solidcoin 2 are all launched for the best CPU coin. 
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 08:41:11 AM

Why all you hating on RealSolid ? At least he did not premine 7.7 million coins like Lolcust's Tenebrix scamchain.

He does take away 5% of coins mined by other people's power and hardware, forever. Which is far more ripe for abuse than any amount of premine. Also, the utterly unaudited "reimbursement" process and trying to play the cop, the judge and the jury in the "moon case".

So yeah, no matter how questionable my actions, I won't be able to be as questionable as CoinHunter - he is truly a God among men.

A Norse God by name of Loki.

Feed the Lolcust!
JasonWoods

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 03, 2011, 11:16:09 AM

Instead of just leaning back with popcorn, everybody now can bet on the result:

http://webetcoins.com/rounds/41

BitcoinEXpress promises to successfully attack SolidCoin 2.0
CoinHunter promises SolidCoin 2.0 will be fail-safe

If SolidCoin 2.0 is not public before Oct 10, BitcoinEXpress wins.
If no successful attack is reported before Oct 17, Coinhunter wins.
caish5

Activity: 324

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2011, 01:48:19 AM

It seems I'm the only one with a confirmed bet.
Come on people, lets make this interesting.

Bitvolcano YAC, BBQ and WDC P2Pools at http://bitvolcano.com
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
October 04, 2011, 06:31:01 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2011, 03:18:57 AM by sd

It seems I'm the only one with a confirmed bet.
Come on people, lets make this interesting.

How is that interesting? CoinHunter has a long history of bad code and trash talk. No-one seriously thinks he will come up with something that can't be abused.

Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 04, 2011, 06:33:05 PM

Well, I do think he can introduce licensed mining and call that "solution" to the "51" problem.

But I am reasonably certain he will forget to [exploitation prevention advice redacted in order to maximize lulz]  Cheesy

Feed the Lolcust!
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 03:33:22 AM

Well, I do think he can introduce licensed mining and call that "solution" to the "51" problem.

But I am reasonably certain he will forget to [exploitation prevention advice redacted in order to maximize lulz]  Cheesy

I get the impression Coinhunter has forgotten about the massive amount of effort the criminal justice system needs to investigate crime. Simply collecting a load of coins and handing them out to anyone who claims to be a victim is wide open to abuse. That's assuming any of these tax coins are going to be used for that purpose anyway.

It doesn't matter anyway as botnets will eat his broken BitCoin network if his own bugs don't.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 04:15:09 AM

This looks fun, so I placed my bet - shame I couldn't use iX, i0, name or SC 1.0 and had to use BTC. 
freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 04:30:39 AM

Instead of just leaning back with popcorn, everybody now can bet on the result:

http://webetcoins.com/rounds/41

BitcoinEXpress promises to successfully attack SolidCoin 2.0
CoinHunter promises SolidCoin 2.0 will be fail-safe

If SolidCoin 2.0 is not public before Oct 10, BitcoinEXpress wins.
If no successful attack is reported before Oct 17, Coinhunter wins.

You forgot the following outcomes:
"SC2 fails miserably, but SC2 people are delusional and deny that anything happened"
"SC2 fails miserably, but CoinHunter dodges by claiming that the challenge was about crashing Starcraft2, and the Battlenet server is still standing ..."
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: