Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE Bitcoin Broadcasts  (Read 609 times)
The Young Turks S/MW (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:41:39 AM

Would anyone here be interested in being involved in some LIVE Bitcoin broadcasts on Youtube?

We can show each other things while we wait for the audience, then we can take questions once the audience shows up. And we can use this website to help us answer stuff we don't know. And pull this site up on the screen.

I have been looking into how to do this stuff, all I need is participants.
AndrewGucci

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:52:15 AM

That is a good idea.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:14:24 AM

I will come watch.

If the timing is such that I'm available, I'll watch.

I'll offer answers too if I can figure out how to do so.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:54:31 AM

I will come watch.
If the timing is such that I'm available, I'll watch.

I'll offer answers too if I can figure out how to do so.
I would enjoy watching you explain things about bitcoins, you write such great post.

I'm a LOT better at written communication that verbal communication.

With written communication, I can take as much time as I need to think through what I want to say, and I can edit and adjust it as needed before it is submitted.  I can also break apart the questions that are asked and answer them each individually without interruption.

Verbal communication requires almost instant responses that "sum up" the entire idea being expressed.  When I try to do that I tend to ramble on and repeat myself multiple times restating in hopes of clarifying (and as a result simply making it more difficult to follow what I'm trying to say).

Also, I'm decently skilled at searching for answers to questions.  Most of the information people are wanting already exists, they just need someone to look it up for them and phrase it in a form that matches their question.  I don't have all this stuff memorized and available at the tip of my tongue.  I just look it up each time I need any facts or details.  That's a LOT harder to do in the middle of a verbal conversation.
The Young Turks S/MW (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:45:31 AM

Awesome. I'll start it up in less than a month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: