Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why We Will Hit New Highs - ETF Date August 10th  (Read 218 times)
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

I am very pleased to read that the biggest European exchange-traded fund trader is taking an interest in the cryptocurrency market, which is good news for the whole industry. I hope that on August 10th there will be the approval of this Bitcoin ETF, even if I remain confident about a future market recovery
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

We all know our market need lot of positive news to get back on track and one of those news - about bitcoin ETF which can really bring it back on track to cross its ATH this year.
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

If there is a positive news for bitcoin, the rest of the altcoins will suffer a fall again, it is necessary to pay attention to this process.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

I disagree. I think it might be a long time before we see bitcoin rise to the heights it once did.

2017 was a special year because so much crypto hype was generated that everybody and their grandmothers started buying. With the subsequent crash, a lot of that hype has died down, and while more people know about crypto now, i think it's something they don't care much about anymore.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
angelfaria

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

So far, the market is till in a dip. But if we go for the analysis of the trends, the market is getting better but at a slow rate. Nevertheless, we should not lose hope and give up on the crypto, and that the market will get better with our without ETF.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

I heard this news and i think it always happen. Peoples are investing more on this site and want great technology and also good secure transaction system. But you need to become always positive.
bct9t

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

As the whole sysytem of the crypto currency is decentralized, there will be rapid fall and rise of the coin price. Though currently bitcoin price has fallen but hopefully very soon it will rise up.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

Based on this market conditions is really bad I mean of the coins are infected for price based on this if we notice in this month or previous month then we can see that the price of coins is increasing slowly also I believe that this will hit double in 2019.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

That's a great news. Even if the ETF doesn't get approved , Europe's largest trader moving into cryptocurrency who'll have a huge impact on the cryprocuurency. It's good to see the countries gradually opening up to cryptocurrency.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

The ETF when approved will make crypto currency to jump start it's bull run for the year 2018 and I wish this will come to pass and i am patiently waiting for August for the ruling on ETF
angelfaria

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

It is true that recently the market of crypto currency is facing a downfall but it is recovering. The rate might be slow but in the coming time the market will recover and the prices will rise. the whole market will benefit form a recovery as the old investor can extract their profit and more people will be keen on investing, this will happen with or without ETF
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

I don't know if that will affect the price as much as anyone is expected but it will have an impact if it were approved. If it is approved, then we can be sure that other exchanges across the world will start picking up cryptocurrencies to put on theirs. It would be a big win for cryptos and might catapult us into the next big bull market like we have been expecting.

Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

There's a lot of good news in the crypto-money market right now, and news from the United States and South Korea will always cheer the market up.
It's like the beginning of last year's bull market. I think the bull market has come.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

I read it somewhere that they Delayed it to September , cant find the Article now . Maybe somebody got link to post here . So Far it looks positive , lets wait for Approve  Grin and see Crypto space explode hopefully
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

Personally im a little confused now with all these etf announcements i hope someone will clarify the issue, earlier i was hearing that sec will decide about btc etf on 10th august then i heard that it is postponed till 21st of september, now yesterday i heard that sec has rejected etf, so what exactly is hapoening, i know that market is still looking bullish and final etf decision will be coming at 21st september, i hope market will grow convincingly before and after etf.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: