Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [ANN] BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 1948 times)
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

I went to the coinmarketcap website to check the BitRewards transaction information. BIT is now only listed on the two exchanges HitBTC and IDEX. The daily trading volume of HitBTC is only $122,344, and IDEX can be ignored. As an investor, I wish this the price of BitRewards can be as soon as TO THE MOON.

Thank you
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

The wallet is working flawlessly, and it is staking really well.  It is awesome to be in a great project at the beginning!

stay tuned for more updates Shocked
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Multifunctional notification tool release🛠️

It allows customers to get quick access to a customer’s wallet👛shows information about user’s balance and engages customers to join the loyalty program🤝

http://bit.ly/2Lp7bgP

pffminer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:58:21 AM

Question in the beginning of your ICO, KYC was mandatory???

You are right

BitRewardsTeam
Activity: 308
Cashback & Loyalty Points in Cryptocurrency
View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore
Re: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
May 04, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
Reply with quote  #1860
Quote from: kaystay1208 on May 04, 2018, 04:06:10 AM

Good morning. Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?

Good morning! Yes, but considering the demand, the team had to implement new security measures. I approve their decision.

Please explain this my dear friend......

Sorry, but where did you find it? What's thread and page number?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2409919.1860 this is the page and thread I hope you did not delete the post.....

Also please tell me who process your data that you collect from KYC, thanks.

Unfortunately can't find there both question and answer.
KYC is processed by third-party company

Yes you cant find it because it was deleted recently and I don't know why, I think you guys was serious....
Please tell me the name of the third-party company that process the personal data of your ICO buyers and investors, thanks.

We can't delete message from another person.
As for third-party company, it is division of national research institute called Skolkovo

Please check this and tell me how is this possible https://imgur.com/TBfl1bY
Thanks for the info regarding KYC.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

The wallet is working flawlessly, and it is staking really well.  It is awesome to be in a great project at the beginning!

I do not understand much, there is a wallet BitRewards  to receive interest, or it would be in myetherwallet, where I find more information on this subject? thank you
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

I think as volume and price increase, you should have a plan so that volume and price will increase further. Is your wallet privacy high and are there specific features to attract users? If not, then I think you should do so that more people will be able to trust and use your wallet or you can open the conference to pave out the development plan to expand the project to many places and Get in touch with more people
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

I do not understand much, there is a wallet BitRewards  to receive interest, or it would be in myetherwallet, where I find more information on this subject? thank you

There is no interest or dividents for holding tokens
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

I think as volume and price increase, you should have a plan so that volume and price will increase further. Is your wallet privacy high and are there specific features to attract users? If not, then I think you should do so that more people will be able to trust and use your wallet or you can open the conference to pave out the development plan to expand the project to many places and Get in touch with more people

Our wallet is under development stay tuned)
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

CEO with the founders of Group Buyer, one of the leading e-commerce marketplaces in Hong Kong, with over one million shoppers and an unbelievable facebook following of more than 400 thousand people

BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Meeting with Warrigal Venture Capital limited was super exciting. The firm invests in the retail industry and retail-related technology and runs several successful businesses.
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

😎A teaser of BitRewards forthcoming events in August-September:

28.08 - Implementation of motivational tools in BitRewards loyalty program👍
30.08 - Marketplace. Earn BIT tokens for regular purchases🤑
07.09 - BitRewards Mobile App Google Play release📲
13.09 - WordPress Installation Plugin💻
18.09 - BitRewards Marketplace Amazon offers👔
20.09 - BitRewards BIT token payments for Shopify and WordPress💸
27.09 - DAO release⚙️

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

Our great news From, I'm rooting for the project, mainly in Asia where the market is very big, success for all!
bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

😎A teaser of BitRewards forthcoming events in August-September:

28.08 - Implementation of motivational tools in BitRewards loyalty program👍
30.08 - Marketplace. Earn BIT tokens for regular purchases🤑
07.09 - BitRewards Mobile App Google Play release📲
13.09 - WordPress Installation Plugin💻
18.09 - BitRewards Marketplace Amazon offers👔
20.09 - BitRewards BIT token payments for Shopify and WordPress💸
27.09 - DAO release⚙️

You have an excellent project, idea and team. The current capitoliation is very small for your potential, but in order for it to increase you need to show yourself to the world, to sell yourself. I hope you are on the right track, good luck!
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

BitRewards introduces GetRefferals

An easy to install, out of the box referral program, which really works! The BitRewards team has been looking for an efficient solution, and after numerous tests👨‍🔬 with multiple online stores, we have developed scripts to implement a referral program in your e-shop🛒
The program features Earn and Share buttons, attracting more people to your store and giving cash back to customers for invited friends👯 and their purchases. Additionally, we have created advanced reward scenarios that provide discounts to newcomers, thus increasing your base of loyal customers👍
Want to learn more? Check and support us out on the main page of http://bit.ly/2NITjAc in the “Popular/Newest” sections😎

BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

BitRewards releases beta version of Marketplace with 17 online stores on board

We are happy to announce beta version of BitRewards Marketplace😎 with offers from 17 online stores.
Customers receive BIT tokens as a cashback for their purchases💳
Cryptocurrency has never been so easy before - just make purchases in stores as usual and get a crypto.
The list of stores will be extended. Check for updates!

https://market.bitrewards.com

Check out video from our CEO https://youtu.be/DF_SBl57cgg
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia.
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

We already finished ICO stage. So there's no bounty now.

This is the error of most projects. Why do you think that you need to stop advertising on the forum? "Signature company" must go on constantly! By the number of participants, you can draw a lot of conclusions.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

It goes up because u want it. From now on they will be making every ur wish true. U want it to hit the specified price level, it will. U want to sell and re-buy lower to take advantage of further price fluctuations - alright I will deliver the gains to ur toilet room or living room whatever. But for every ur wish becoming real u will receive a nice headpunch. Its the matter of exchange. If u request perks from someone be ready to let a stranger victimize u.

Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

BitRewards is a blockchain rewards and loyalty system for e-commerce businesses. The merchants get a premium AI-powered rewards platform for free, while shoppers are rewarded for purchases with cryptocurrency. The project will have to face a highly competitive environment with big players, however they've already managed to acquire some significant partnerships.
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

CEO of BitRewards Alex Egorov gave an interview🗣 to one of the biggest and highly reputable business👔 and start-up media in Russia vc.ru

Alex touches upon several topics: critical components of a successful ICO👍, BitRewards development, what happens with cryptomarket in general, good books📚 and people who inspire and motivate.

💣Following are the most interesting points from the interview:

📍ICO is useful for all companies. It is a good marketing sprint. A company attracts potential buyers of tokens and also finds future users of the product. Thus, this helps not only to promote the product but also to enter the global market.

📍Road Show is one of the most important parts of any ICO. A well-structured and targeted meeting can attract more investors, create a group of advocates who will promote the project and be useful for the future business development.

📍Sometimes it’s harder to find investments in the US, where thousands of strong and weak projects seek for fund-raising. And Asia today is more vibrant and hungry for crypto businesses.

You can check the full video interview with translated auto-generated subs following the link: http://bit.ly/2CORSz7
bradenwo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

bitrewards trending 20% gain
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: