Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [ANN] BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 1950 times)
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

BitRewards is a blockchain rewards and loyalty platform and ecosystem that enables retailers to reward their customers make with cryptocurrency.

BitRewards is based on a successfully working product in the field of user rewards and loyalty (GIFTD) - for small and medium-sized e-commerce businesses working for more than 5 years.

The token sale successfully ended in June 2018 — We are pleased to announce that BitRewards has collected 10318 ETH and 90.2 BTC. The team worked literally in 24/7 mode. Thanks to this, we managed to ensure a high level of community involvement, as well as to tell about our ecosystem in travel (in San Francisco, London, Shanghai, Tokyo and not only).

The team has started approaching first clients from e-commerce sphere. Among them:

• TrendBrew — American company from Atlanta. It’s a social commerce platform connecting shoppers and influencers;
  • AnySign is a Korean technology company that has developed a payment platform, “AnyPay” for any kind of payment method to be accepted and processed;
  • Promosound Group — a global advertising agency and promo boutique that offers the best music promo service for clients across the globe.

Besides, in April the team announced partnerships with TUI Group, Eventbrite, and GoPro.

For 10th July BIT token is officially traded on HitBTC — a top 5 crypto exchange in the world. In just two days the daily turnover reached $150,000!  Cool

BitRewards token is now traded as ETH/BIT trading pair, making it globally accessible and tradable for everyone in the world. The team is also in process of negotiation with some other exchanges.

And you can help us with it!

We are participating in the Listing Competition of KuCoin, one of the most well-known and user-friendly exchanges on the market. If we get the most votes, we’ll be awarded with a KuCoin Listing.

Here’s a short instruction on How To Vote:

1. If you haven’t done so, make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2. Click @Voting_KuCoin_Bot and send a message, our bot will give you all the instructions you need automatically.
3. Fill the fields with the following questions the bot will send you in a private chat:

• What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address
  • Project Name – BitRewards (make sure to write the project name correctly)
  • What Is Special About BitRewards And Why Should We Be Listed On The Exchange

Thanks for your support and we appreciate your votes and questions!
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

BitRewards is happy 😃 to announce partnership with AnySign - the developer of AnyPay platform.

💥AnyPay is a platform which gathers all the payment methods 💰 including banking cards and loyalty points in one mobile app📱
Thanks to integration with BitRewards, AnyPay users automatically become participants of BitRewards loyalty programs 👍 and will receive BIT tokens for purchases🛍️.

😉Read more about our cooperation in the blog: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/bitrewards-announces-partnership-with-anysign-598f6d7b7ad7

BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

New client on board: The Stemcell Clinic👍

The Stemcell Clinic offers innovative services in the sphere of anti-aging and rejuvenation 🌷 in Busan — the cosmetological capital of South Korea
BitRewards will introduce loyalty programms in the healthcare sphere 👩‍⚕️ with the help of The Stemcell Clinic.

Read more about our brilliant parnter in the blog: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/new-client-on-board-the-stemcell-clinic-2efb5b9297aa

BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

The Release of the BitRewards MVP and Upcoming Goals🎯🎯🎯

MVP of BitRewards is ready 😉 and we are installing it on the first test merchants. Their customers will receive cashback and other rewards in cryptocurrency💰
For the future, BitRewards is going to release a marketplace 🛒and mobile wallet for iOS and Android📱

📰Read more about awesome MVP functions and our goals in the blog: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/the-release-of-the-bitrewards-mvp-and-upcoming-goals-a4d0fb6167e1

trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

Great! It is nice information that BitRewards participates in the Listing Competition on KuCoin. I hope you can get the award of a KuCoin Listing. Hope that many people will vote. I will try to understand the instruction, If I can, I will vote also.     Grin
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Great! It is nice information that BitRewards participates in the Listing Competition on KuCoin. I hope you can get the award of a KuCoin Listing. Hope that many people will vote. I will try to understand the instruction, If I can, I will vote also.     Grin

Hello thank you for your support and your enthusiasm but KuCoin Listing Competition has been finished. Together we performed very good and also hit TOP100 tokens, but time was not enough to appear in TOP10. Next time we hope we can achieve better results 😉
globalfromasia

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

Hi Bitreward founders and readers,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Bitrewards, here’s a quick overview: The BitRewards team is probably one of the most active groups out there dealing with blockchain for the retail industry. With the founders, who were also the minds behind GIFTD–an online retail store.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/bit-rewards-ico-review/

If you want more of our service email me at evan.ezquer@shadstone.com

Thanks!
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

If there are any suggestions that are good for the project, you can propose to us that the suggestions you have adopted can be rewarded with great rewards!
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

what is the reward for making vote on kucoin market exchange. there is some bounty here?

BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

what is the reward for making vote on kucoin market exchange. there is some bounty here?

Sorry but the voting is over
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

waw this is a big success for BIT especially directly can be traded in HitBTC and want to list in KuCoin. I congratulate the team and the developer
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

waw this is a big success for BIT especially directly can be traded in HitBTC and want to list in KuCoin. I congratulate the team and the developer

Thank you very much  Roll Eyes
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

What the blockchain revolution means for eCommerce retailers 🛍️

ECommerce is a rapidly growing industry📈, surpassing common offline retailers. Anyway, eCommerce is struggling 😤 to implement existing loyalty schemes successfully
BitRewards with blockchain technology can provide easy use and implementation of reward programs 💰 for merchants and improved customer experience with a single wallet👛, accumulating numerous loyalty point currencies in one system✌️.
BitRewards is the way how crypto-currencies and real business can cooperate🤝, creating a next-generation economy.

🤓Read more in our blog: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/what-the-blockchain-revolution-means-for-ecommerce-retailers-86d43fc5f3af

Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

I am very concerned about the latest progress of the project! Hope you can update it!
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

I am very concerned about the latest progress of the project! Hope you can update it!

Cool we appreciate this  Grin 
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

I still keep the BitR token that I get from bounty and aidrop, as of now I'm still not disappointed about the work and development of the project.
I believe the future BitR will have a good price.
Wish the team of BitR work well and good luck!
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

I still keep the BitR token that I get from bounty and aidrop, as of now I'm still not disappointed about the work and development of the project.
I believe the future BitR will have a good price.
Wish the team of BitR work well and good luck!

Thank you very much, stay tuned for our updates Wink
BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

✨Amazing news for our fellow BitRewarders

We are going to release BitRewards iOS mobile app in the second half of August!📱
It becomes super easy to receive and instantly redeem BIT tokens — even not leaving the app!🤑
Here're some preliminary mock-ups of the future app. 🖌
Make purchases in your favorite stores and get crypto — with BitRewards shopping becomes mining!🤗

BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

Trial New Black Friday eCommerce Tactics During Back-to-School Season

We start sharing insights for e-commerce businesses — what they should do to stay in the game and attract new paying customers.

The first one is:
How eCommerce should prepare for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 🤖 using #backtoschool season experience👩‍🏫

📌Read tips and hints in our blogpost: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/trial-new-black-friday-ecommerce-tactics-during-back-to-school-season-79e0b7e0fb43

BitRewardsTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

New Merchants' Registration Webpage

We significantly updated a registration webpage 💻 for merchants — it's now much more beautiful and also informative. 👍
🔎Take a look: https://join.bitrewards.network/

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: